First Day Of School Preparations

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Sunny's POV

Today is PJ's first day in her new school and the same time the filming starts. She's surprisingly comfortable with it, although she's still very much opposed to the idea of being filmed while she's in school. She probably does not want anymore attention from her new schoolmates.

"I hope PJ gain new friends in this new school of hers."Tae suddenly says while still prefaring breakfast.

"I'm sure she will appa. She's a nice kid."Seobaby says while setting up the tables.

"Yeah, but you know that PJ's really cold to new people."I say while taking the already cooked foods to the table. When Yuri and Sica walk in with Yoona just behind them.

"Morning unnies and Yoong!"Seo greets cheerfully.

"Morning hyunnie!"

"Morning Seo."

"Morning."

Came the replies of the Kwon Family.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!"Comes the booming megaphone of SNSD.

"Aish! MOM!"The first reply she got which came from the kid walking beside her who made an effort of going back to their room just to wake her up just to end up annoyed. My poor baby. She doesn't call me umma or mom or anything motherly but she's still my baby you know?

"Morning mushroom!"

"Morning umma!"

Well at least two people are glad to see her while the rest just groan.

"Morning baby."Sica greets opening her arms for Patrick to hug her.

"Morning umma."Patrick says walking over to Sica and give her a hug while Sica pecks her cheek.

"Hey where's mine?~"Yuri whines making us chuckle as Patrick lazily drags herself towards her appa and to everybody else once we all did the same.

"Are you excited PJ to go to your new school PJ?"Tae asks Patrick as we're already eating.

"Of course I am! It's school, how can I not be?!"PJ replies sarcastically while glaring at Tae.

"How can you not love school? Not that I do. It's just that you're smart like a nerd, aren't you supposed to love it?"Soo asks with a confused look on her face while munching on a chicken. Aigoo~ My giant shikshin is such a cutie!

"I'm a genius but not a nerd."PJ says nonchalantly.

"Either way."Soo replies.

"PJ you're going to love the school, it's not just any school. It's the most prestigious school in Asia."Yuri says reassuringly.

"Appa it's still a school."PJ replies.

"Don't you miss your old school?"I ask Patrick using a soft tone.

"I miss my old school but by school I don't mean teachers, classes, lessons, and all those boring stuffs. I mean my friends and everything that is fun."Patrick whines pouting. 

The rest of the breakfast went the same with PJ complaining about going to school and us trying our best to encourage her.

After breakfast Patrick starts preparing for her first day at her new school while we wait for her at the living room. I'm so excited! I wonder if this is what parents feel while waiting to see their kids in their school uniform for the first time!

"I'm so excited!"Fany says squealing while holding a camera, what for? I think we all know the answer to that.

"She's so gonna hate her uniform."Yonng says laughing loudly while sprawled on the couch.

"Why would she hate it? It's a really descent looking uniform."Sica says lifting Yoong's head to sit and setting her daughter's head on her lap.

"Believe me umma."Yoong says smirking. Then Patrick and Fany's room door opens and there she comes out. 

"I hate it!"PJ yells stomping. Then Yoong bursts out laughing till her umma hits her legs.

"What?! You look so cute!"Fany says quickly snapping a photo of a grumbling PJ.

"I look stupid!"Patrick suddenly yells in english. 

"You look cute honey."Sica replies back in english too.

"I agree with your umma!"Hyo says giving PJ two thumbs up.

"Appa! Daddy! Do something!"PJ whines at her beloved fathers.

"Well, it's one of the school's requirements."Yuri says scratching the back of her head helplessly.

"What's so bad about your uniform anyway? What is actually the problem"Taeyeon asks recieving yet another glare from her daughter while Yoong bursts into more laughter. Does she really have to ask? The answer's in front of her. Well, it's not actually a big deal, but it's PJ. She's obviously not a girly girl if you haven't notice.

"What do you mean what's the problem?! Daddy if I stand inside mine and mom's room you wouldn't see me!"PJ cries out. Well you see she's wearing a white button up blouse with pink button, a pink tie, a pink blazer, a pink skirt with white socks and a block shoes.

"I think you look really beautiful honey."Fany says walking over to PJ and running her fingers through PJ's hair.

"If my uniform was in blue, would you say the same thing?"PJ asks in a mocking tone.

"Of course! You look beautiful in anything."Fany says showing PJ her infamous eye-smile. PJ looks like she's about to believe her but then...

"Unnie! Do something!"PJ whines while walking over to my giant wrapping her arms around her while nuzzling her face on Soo's stomach. Yeah she can barely reach her chest. Hahaha! Wait...I shouldn't be laughing.. oh well.

"There's nothing I can do about this J."Soo replies sadly leaning down to wrap her arms around PJ too.

"PJ! We need to go unless you want to be late?"Manager oppa warns.

"What up with that warning? I don't even want to go!"PJ yells back stomping but still taking her bag that's sitting on the table by the door.

"Hey wait, come here first."Sica says not standing up from her place on the couch just motioning for PJ to come towards her.

"What's wrong umma?"PJ asks walking over to Sica.

"Hmm. Be good okay?"Sica suddenly says after pulling PJ for a hug. 

"Don't worry umma. I'm not a kid anymore."PJ says chuckling while hugging back.

"Exactly. You're a mischievous 13 year old."Sica says now woth her cold and stern voice making PJ gulp.

"I-I'll b-be r-re-really good."PJ replies with another gulp.

"Good. Have a great first day okay?"Sica says cheerily while planting a kiss on PJ's forehead. Such a lovely sight.

"Okay umma."PJ says then everyone did the same thing with PJ responding the same way.

"I'll miss you."I say playfully with my aegyo while still hugging PJ since I'm the last one in line.

"I'll miss you more unnie."She replies pulling me in for another hug till manager oppa yell one more time.

"Take care of my baby okay!"The megaphone yells making us cringe.

"Aish! Stephanie Hwang Miyoung!"Sica yells loudly while glaring at her best friend, Fany turns towards her best friend with the same piercing glare. Okay, they're both on hell mode now.

"Hey hey hey. I don't think PJ will like this."Taeyeon says wrapping an arm aound Fany's shoulder while pulling her away.

"Yeah, she'll be very very disappointed."Yuri says letting out a small nervous laugh.

The two kept on staring on each other then suddenly burst into laughter. We're all confused even some of the camera staffs then the rest of us girls look at each other before we all burst into laughter too. Oh how I love these moments!

"What's funnier than this is PJ's reaction once she finally remeber that she was being filmed earlier!"Yoong suddenly says between laughter making us all stop laughing even herself then we all look at each other again before we all burst out laughing again. Patrick is so going to flip out.

 


 

Sorry I can't think of a way to end this chapter. hehehehe !

And sorry if it's short .. It was supposed to be longer but I had to retype it ..

But I hope you guys liked it .. If you're getting bored of the story, just please tell me .. Thank you !!

Disclaimer: Nothing's mine beside PJ and the boring story line .. unfortunately .. TT