Ours

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Sunny's POV

"I told her to text us once she gets there!"Tiffany said while facing around the kitchen.

"It's been an hour, she should have been there at least 40 minutes now."Jessica said worriedly.

"Have you tried calling her?"Sooyoung asked worriedly shocking us and she seemed to realized what she just said so she cleared . "So Tiffany will stop worrying here."

"We're ALL worried Sooyoung."Taeyeon teased.

"Shut up."Sooyoung said before walking out of the kitchen.

"She's so worried."I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah? Well, so am I! Someone call her!"Tiffany said rubbing her temples.

"I'll do it."Jessica said before grabbing her phone from the table. "She's not answering."She said after a few minutes.

"Maybe it'll be better if we check on her in their school."Said Hyoyeon standing up.

"Really?"I asked amused.

"Yeah, I mean, what if something happened."She said looking away.

"Yeah, let's go check on her."Tiffany said.

"Stay here, we'll check on her."Taeyeon said standing up from her seat. "Hyoyeon get Sooyoung, tell her we're going to PJ's school."Taeyeon ordered before walking out of the kitchen with Hyoyeon behind her and not even five minutes later, we heard the front foor opened and closed.

"They're the ones all pro give PJ to them, but they're the most worried once."Jessica said chuckling.

"Told you, they were all just scared, that's why I was just going along with Sooyoung a bit without saying that I want to give PJ away. I knew she'll realize what she actually wants once something like this happens."I said smirking.

"So, when is Yoona coming home?"Tiffany asked Jessica.

Jessica sighed before answering.

"I honestly don't know."She answered sadly.

"What? But you told PJ that she's at a friend's."I said confused just like Tiffany.

"I just didn't want the kid to get worried. That's actually why Yuri went out early, she didn't have to talk to papa, she's just actually looking for Yoona."She answered with another sigh.

"Have you tried calling her?"Asked Tiffany.

"Yeah, she won't answer. Turned it off after my third try."She answered with another sigh.

"Don't worry, that girl just needs sometime."I said patting her shoulder.

"She cares a lot about PJ huh?"Fany said and Sica and I nodded in response.

"That was the first time she cursed right in my face."Jessica said. 

"PJ has the power to make people do things."Tiffany joked.

"Tell me about it."Jessica said laughing making me laugh too.

 

Hyoyeon's POV

"Do you think they'll let us in?"I asked sitting on the passenger seat of Taeyeon's car.

"I guess, we're just going to tell them that we need to check on PJ."Sooyoung said from the backseat leaning forward.

"Yeah, they will."Taeyeon said confidently as she take the last turn towards PJ's car and parked in front of the gates.

"Let's go."Sooyoung said and the three of us got off the car.

"Excuse me, can we go inside?"Taeyeon asked the bodyguard formally.

"What for ma'am?"The guard asked.

"We just need to see our kid inside."Taeyeon answered nonchalantly.

"Kid?"The guard asked.

"Yes. We need to see Ms.Paralejas."Taeyeon said, shocking both me and Sooyoung.

"Taeyeon!"Sooyoung warned lowly.

"Oh, most certainly ma'am."The guard suddenly said formally.

"Thank you."Taeyeon said before entering the gate with me and Sooyoung following behind both confused.

"Do you want me to assign someone to assist you?"The guard asked.

"No need, but do tell everyone to look for PJ."Taeyeon answered before walking ahead.

"What the hell?"Sooyoung asked.

"One of Mr.Kwon's people."She said nonchalantly.

"How'd you know?"I asked.

"All the guards in all the gates around the school are his people. Some maintenance, and some teachers also."She said.

"One of them is the janitor in our building?"Sooyoung asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes."

"How did you know?"I asked Sooyoung.

"He talked to Yuri before while I was with her."She answered and we entered the building for High school students.

"You know PJ's room?"Taeyeon asked.

"No, do you?"I asked.

"Nope."Sooyoung answered.

"1st year, class A."Taeyeon said and turned to the wall and I noticed that she was looking at the map posted on it. "Upstairs, 3rd floor."She said before turning around to go to where the stairs is.

"Well that was easy."Said Sooyoung as we walk up the stairs. 

"There it is."I said pointing at the third door where a girl in a uniform is opening it.

"Hey, isn't that Miyeon?"Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah, that's her."Taeyeon said walking towards the girl but the she already walked inside and closed the door.

"Let's go."Sooyoung said walking towards the room. 

"There's PJ."Taeyeon said looking through  the window with me and Sooyoung behind her.

"Who's that girl she's talking too?"I asked.

"Don't know, I've never met any of PJ's classmates except Miyeon, and those other two she got suspended with, but they're not her classmate."Taeyeon said still looking at the window sneakily trying to avoid being seen. 

"That kid should really pay attention to class."Sooyoung said looking at PJ still talking to the girl until another girl turned to them and the two broke their conversation and turned their attentions back to the front. 

"What's Miyeon doing?"Taeyeon asked looking at Miyeon's side and I noticed PJ looked back at her frowning before ignoring whatever Miyeon was saying and turned back to the front.

"The girl behind Miyeon is Ahn Hyesu, the one she shouldn't be associating with."A man said from behind us.

"Omona! Don't ever do that again."Sooyoung told the man behind us who's dressed in a janitor's uniform.

"Sorry misses, but that's PJ's cousin. Maybe you should get PJ now."He said with a blank look on his face.

"Why?"I asked.

"I heard her talking to Ms.Valiente earlier at the rooftop and from the looks of it, your kid is about to do something not very good."He said still with that blank look on her face.

"What were they talking about?"Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Some of you don't want the kid around anymore huh?"He asked looking down at us.

"What are you talking about?"Sooyoung asked obviously guilty, but so am I.

"Your kid thinks it's best for everyone if she will come to the enemy. She knows about the threat that you have over your heads that you should have told Mr.Kwon already."He said raising an eyebrow at us.

"How did she know?!"Sooyoung asked worriedly.

"I don't know, I just heard her saying that she has to leave you, for the better of everyone around her."He said and I looked down feeling guilty.

"We didn't mean it like that."Sooyoung said sighing.

"You don't need to tell me that."He said chuckling. "Just remember, she's just a kid who caused non of everything that is going on around her now."He said before turning around and walking away then he stopped after a few steps but didn't turn around. "The kid know who she was talking to, make an excuse and get her out of this school for now."He said before walking away.

:This is all our fault."Sooyoung said bitterly.

"Hey, it's not too late, we can still make it up to her."Taeyeon said before knocking at the door.

We waited for a few seconds before the teacher opened the door.

"Oh, how may I help you young lady?"The teacher asked and I looked passed her to see everyone looking at us with widened eyes except for PJ who's looking down not paying attention to anything till one of her classmates tapped her shoulder and pointed us. She looked up and was shocked to see us. 

"Daddy?"She called out and the teacher turned around to look at the voice.

"Ms.Gomez? Do you know them?"She asked PJ.

"Yeah, they're my.... guardians."PJ answered and I noticed Taeyeon sighed.

"Well, do you need to talk to Ms.Gomez?"The woman asked.

"Ah, actually we're here to excuse PJ from class."Sooyoung said.

"Oh, well, do you have a signed letter form the principal?"She asked.

"We need that?"Taeyeon asked.

"Well, of course, if you just got here, you need to talk to Ms.Ahn first."She said.

"Oh, well, where is the principal's office?"I asked.

"It's in the main building at the end of the hallway."She answered and we thanked her before leaving giving PJ one last glance.

"Here it is."Taeyeon said standing in front of the principal's office.

"Let's go."Sooyoung said and the three of us walked inside.

"Anyeonghaseyo."The three of us greeted the woman seating behind a desk by the door of the office.

"Oh! Ms.Kim, Ms.Choi, and Ms.Kim! Oh my gosh! I'm such a big fan!"She squealed, looking at us with sparkling eyes.

"Oh! Kamsahamnida."The three of us bowed. 

"How may I help you?"She asked excitedly.

"Well, we're wondering if we can talk to the principal?"Taeyeon asked politely.

"Oh! Do you mind waiting, because she's in a meeting with Mr.Ahn, her sister's husband."She answered and the three of us looked at each other.

"No, we'll wait."Said Taeyeon but the door suddenly opened revealing a familiar looking man and a lady with short hair.

"Oh! Seems like you have visitors."The man said smiling. "I'll be going, please excuse me."The man said politely smiling at us before leaving the room.

"Good morning ladies, you're PJ's guardian right? Come inside."She said before leading us inside the room.

"Thank you."Taeyeon told the lady before walking inside.

"So girls?"Ms.Ahn asked.

"Good morning ma'am."We greeted.

"Let's sit here."The woman said leading us to a sofa at the corner of the room. "So how may I help you?"She asked after we sat down.

"We're actually wondering if you can excuse PJ from her class?"Taeyeon asked.

"May I ask why?"She asked.

"There are some personal reasons that we cannot tell you, but we really need to get PJ home."Taeyeon lied, well not really but still.

"Oh! It must be really personal, I guess I can do that. I'll sign a paper for you."She said before standing up and walking towards her her table with us following behind. "Here you go Ms.Kim."The woman said handing the paper to Taeyeon after a few seconds. 

"Thank you, we'll be going."Taeyeon said and the three of us hurried out of the room not without syaing thank you to the receprion lady first who spazzed after saying goodbye.

"That was him right?"I asked lowly.

"Yeah, the main guy of our problems."Taeyeon said just as lowly but darkly and we continued to PJ's classroom. 

"I'm just glad that the principal let us without giving a proper excuse."Sooyoung said. 

"Why wouldn't she, they now know that we knew something about the school."Taeyeon said darkly.

"What? What do you mean?"I asked.

"She's a n Ahn, the sister of the wife of Jerry Koch. They know now."She said before knocking on the door. 

"Oh! You're back."The teacher said.

"Yeah, here's the excuse slip ma'am."Taeyeon said and the lady read it before calling PJ over and the kid hesitantly stood up with her bag and slowly walked towards us.

"Thank you ma'am."Sooyoung said as PJ stepped out and the teacher closed the door again.

"Let's go J."Taeyeon said and the four of us started walking.

"What's going on?"PJ asked coldly.

"We're going home."Taeyeon answered blankly.

"I can't."The kid said and stopped walking making us stop too.

"You have too."Sooyoung said.

"I can't, I need to talk to Hyesu unnie."She said before turning back around.

"You're coming home with us."I said sternly holding her shoulder.

"Why would you want that?"She asked coldly shrugging my hand off her shoulder and walked again.

"We're sorry, we were stupid, we were dumb and we were selfish."Sooyoung said and PJ stopped walking.

"You weren't, you just wanted to bring everything back to normal."PJ said with a sigh but still didn't turn around to look at us.

"We did, but now we want you to go back home with us."I said walking towards her and turning her around before wrapping an arm around her shoulders and dragging her with me.

"Why?"She asked.

"Because it'll be boring without you in the house."Sooyoung answered before pulling PJ too.

"No c'mon, we need to go. We can't have you talking to your cousin."Taeyeon said and the four of us left the school and went back to the dorm.

Yuri's POV

"If the girls really want PJ out, what will you do?"Yoona asked me form her place at the other side of the table in this cafe we're eating at.

"Oppose them."I answered confidently before taking a bite of my bagel. "How about you?"I asked her.

"I'll quit."She said not surprising me at all.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because I can't live the rest of my life thinking of how I made a kid's life worse than it already was just because I couldn't tell the world who I really am."She answered directly looking me in the eye.

"No worries, we're not giving her away. They have to kill me first."I said and she smiled at me before continued eating and we left the cafe and I drove back home in different cars since she has her car with her.

"We're home!"I yelled as I stepped inside the dorm.

"Babe?! Did you find her?!"I heard Jessica's voice before I can even see her. "There you are!"She said running straight to Yoona and hugging her. "Baby, I'm so so so sorry if I hurt you! I was just shock and so much was going on!"She apologized, cupping Yoona's cheeks.

"It's not your fault umma, it was mine."Yoona said before hugging Jessica.

"Finally, you hungry?"Tiffany asked Yoona.

"Yeah, I'm starving Yoona said before walking towards the kitchen with Tiffany leaving me and Jessica in the living room.

"But I took her to a cafe to eat breakfast before we went here."I said confused.

"That's our shikshin."Jessica said cheekily before pulling me with her to the kitchen, but we turned back when we heard the door opens.

"We're home!"Taeyeon yelled just like I did and she walked in with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and wait PJ?

"Baby?!"Tiffany yelled and I heard running footsteps. "Oh my gosh! Why didn't you text us?!"She asked PJ before engulfing the kid in a tight hug.

"I forgot."PJ answered timidly.

"Why are you eating that so early in the morning?!"Jessica asked pointing at packet of cookies the kid was holding.

"They said they were sorry."She said pointing at Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

"You!"Tiffany narrowed her eyes at the culprits.

"We asked her what she wanted! We didn't force her to get them!"Hyoyeon defended.

"PJ!"Yoona yelled.

"Oppa!"PJ yelled back before running to Yoona and jumping on her wrapping her limbs around her sister body. "Where were you?!"She asked getting off.

"I was busy."Yoona answered cheekily.

"Eating?"

"No, I just ate now."Yoona answered.

"We ate before I brought you home."I said mockingly.

"I thought you were at arabeoji's."PJ said.

"Yeah, then she went to look for oppa."Jessica answered for me. 

"Oh!"PJ said before turning back to Yoona. 

"I was?"I asked Jessica lowly.

"I'll explain later."She answered lowly.

"So PJ, why don't you tell everyone what you were about to do?"Taeyeon told the kid smugly.

"Ahahaha."The kid started with a nervous laugh and I raised my eyebrow just like the others.

"What?"Tiffany asked.

"Great that you asked!"PJ started enthusiastically. "It was a really funny story."She continued nervously.

"Oh really? Enlighten us."Jessica challenged nervously.

"Well I..."The kid stopped. "Was about to cut class! Horrible me! But good thing they caught me before doing something bad."The kid lied horribly.

"Seriously?"I asked mockingly and PJ pouted before slamming her body on the couch face down.

"That kid was about to give herself to some stranger she barely knows."Taeyeon said.

"What?"I asked.

"She was about to talk to Hyesu that she now obviously know who is give herself away because she found out the threat."Taeyeon answered and Jessica looked like she was about to pass out. 

"YOU WHAT?!"Tiffany bellowed and next thing I know was a cool breeze passing and the kid was gone from the sofa.

"I've never seen her move so fast."Yoona said nonchalantly before walking back to the kitchen.


A little light chapter for my readers !!

You guys are the best !

Gomawo !! 

Sorry, I don't reply comments but I try to, I'm just really busy and only have enough time to write .. 

sorry .. 

 

Maki Out~