His And The President's Help

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Tiffany's POV

I went inside my room after what Sooyoung told us and found PJ sleeping on her bed. 

I carefully got on the bed with her in void of waking her up.

Then I heard the door being open and there comes Jessica.

"Hey."She whispered and sat on my bed and I got up also quietly before sitting down next to her.

"Hey."I said taking a hold of her hands because I could see them shaking.

"I didn't bother knocking, I figured she might be asleep."She said motioning at PJ.

"Are you okay?"I asked giving her a small smile.

"Yeah, just a bit scared I guess."She said and I smiled at her.  It's surprising, no matter how fragile she looks, admitting that she's actually scared about matters like this is something she doesn't usually do.

"We all are. We're all scared for what's coming to us, but honestly speaking, I'm more scared of what can happen to PJ if ever."I said not able to say what exactly is on my mind.

"And we have to go to U.S. next week, but she has school. I don't think I can leave her with such a threat in the air."She said looking at the sleeping figure on the other bed in the room.

"We just have to hope that manager oppa will be able to convince the president."I said remembering what Sooyoung told us and oppa's plan.

Flashback

"What?! It must be a prank!"Yoong said, shocked by what Sooyoung just said.

"It can't be a prank, nobody knows about PJ's past beside us and .. wait! Do you guys think Mr.Valiente has something to do with this?!"Yul suddenly said standing up while I covered my mouth in shocked.

"He appeared, and suddenly things are like this."Hyoyeon said accusingly.

"What are we going to do?"I asked scared.

"What exactly did he told you first?"Taeyeon asked seriously.

"He told me to look after PJ for we don't know what he might do."Sooyoung said frowning.

"How are we going to look after PJ if we have to go to U.S. next week?"Yoona asked worriedly.

"Oppa?"Sica turned to manager oppa for help.

"I'll try to talk to the president about the idea of PJ coming with us."He said determined.

"Maybe Sunny can help."I said hopefully at Sunny.

"Of course, I'll do what I can."She said giving me a reassuring smile. 

"Right now, I'll assign more bodyguards for you girl and more for PJ when she's in school."He said nodding his head.

"When are you going to talk to the president? Maybe we should come with you."Sooyoung suggested.

"I guess it'll be better if we're all together. I'll try to make an appointment and I'll make sure PJ's in school at that time so she wouldn't know."He said looking at his phone.

"We aren't telling PJ?"Yoong asked confused.

"I think it'll be better if she doesn't know."Oppa said.

"Wae?"Seohyun asked.

"I don't want PJ to get scared, didn't you guys say that she was having nightmares again? And with PJ's heart's condition, telling her things like this is just not right."He explained and the two maknaes nodded.

"What should we tell her? She will ask for explanation."Tae asked worriedly.

"We should just tell her that it was some anti threatening us. Let's just say that we get that a lot."Yul said.

"But she'll wonder about the way that Sooyoung reacted."Sica said worriedly looking at Yul.

"I'll just tell her that I lost control because I just woke up."Sooyoung replied.

"That should be good enough."Manager oppa said before looking at his phone.

"PJ won't buy that."Yoong said. He's right, my daughter's a smart kid.

"But it's the best we can do for now. Just try not to act differently especially when PJ's around."Yul said.

"According to this, president has some time on Wednesday afternoon. That should be okay, I'll clear out your schedules since you only have a rehearsal for the promotion abroad."Oppa said showing us his phone.

"Thanks oppa."I said bowing to him.

"No worries kiddo. It's for our princess."He said patting my head and I looked up at him giving him a thankful smile. "I need to go, I still have to find good enough body guards for you girls."He said and we all bid him goodbye before her went.

End Of Flashback

"I really wish that his plan will work. I won't be able to leave PJ here, and even if I do, I won't be able to concentrate during the promotions."Sica said wearily.

"Let's just hope for the best for now."I said giving her a smile before glancing at the sleeping figure on the bed.


Next Day...

PJ's POV

My nightmares are occurring again. 

I don't feel good.

I'm scared of the current air around me.

I feel like someone's always watching over me.

It's like someone's out there trying to get me.

I know someth-

"Aish! This book is too much! Books are supposed to take me to a different world from my reality and then this!"I yelled in frustration before standing up from my position on one of the benches in the garden and walking inside the school building stuffing the book back in my bag.

"Faster!"I heard an awfully familiar voice yelled.

I saw two familiar figures running towards my direction.

"Hey! What's going on?!"I asked the two but they didn't answer but the taller of the two grabbed me and pulled me with them.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Let me go!"I yelled trying to pull away but she had a tight grip on my hand then they suddenly went inside the restroom and next thing I know was my back leaning against the sink while trying to catch my breath.

"Do you think we lost them?"The shorter of the two asked.

"Hopefully."The taller one said.

"What did you do now?"I asked suspiciously.

"The prefects are after us."The taller girl said.

"Why?"I asked.

"I don't know."The shorter one said innocently but I just raised my eyebrow while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine. We just played a little prank on them okay!"Said the taller one.

"Then why did you drag me with you?!"I asked frustratedly.

"Because you might rat us out?!"The shorter girl said.

"What will I get from that?!"

"For revenge?"

"I will never stoop that low for the two of you!"

"Who knows what you will do!"

"Well I do!"

"We didn't know that!"

"Aish! You two are hopeless! I'm out of here!"

"Oh no! You're not going anywhere!"Yelled the taller girl pulling me back as I tried to get to the door.

"Why?!"

"They probably already saw you with us!"

"So?! I didn't do anything!"

"Do you honestly think they will believe you?!"The taller girl challengingly asked while crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Aish! First you two tried to threaten me of kicking me out of this school and now you drag me into this!"I grumpily said before stomping ym foot and lifting myself up in a sitting position on the sink.

"Yeah well, it isn't our fault that you were in the corridor."

"Oh wait! Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"What's it to you?!"

"Ooooh, is the princess being rebelious now?"Asked the taller girl teasingly.

"Leave me alone!"

"Soooo, do we have to call your parents to tell them about your little rebelious act?"

"Yeah, sure!"I said sarcastically.

"Our nation's little princess is being a rebel now."The shorter girl said in a sing song voice.

"Aish! I'm not talking to the both of you ever again!"I said glaring at the two of them.

"Yah! Why so serious eh?"The taller girl asked smirking.

"You two will never stop bothering me now will you?!"

"Nope!"The two of them said confidently and I couldn't do anything else than to just sit there grumbling to myself.

The three of us stayed silent till we hear somenoises from outside.

"The three of you! Get out of there or you will be facing bigger punishments!"A voice that sounded like booming through a megaphone said from the outside.

"Oh !"

"Did you tell them?!"The taller girl hissed looking at my direction.

"Yeah!" I started out sarcastically. "Cause I'm not here with you two the entire time!"I yelled loudly.

"Shut up! They will hear us!"

"You two are already caught! Just come out already!"I said loudly.

"You're saying it as if you just found out that we're gay!"

"Well, let me rephrase it then. Get out there and admit what you did to lessen your punishment!"

"Ugh!"They both grumbled before walking out while I followed behind them.

"Finally! Did you think that the three of you will be able to get out of this!"Mr.Kang, one of the prefects said, and I noticed a megaphone on his hand.

"Well in my defense, Jieun did it!"Said the taller girl.

"In my defense, it was her idea!"The shorter girl who apparently was Jieun replied pointing at the other girl.

"And you?"Asked Mr.Kang turning to me.

"I'm not either one of them."I said plainly and he just shook his head.

"We will call your parents to inform them about this."Said the old woman who is also one of the school officers but I honestly don't know her since I've only went to this school for the 6th time now.

"But I didn't even do anything!"I argued.

"Sure thing kid. We'll see you tomorrow."He said before walking away with the other woman.

"They will kill me!"I yelled at the two girls in front of me.

"We'll go to your funeral."

"I'll lie about something nice about you when they ask me to do a speech at your burial."

The two of them said nonchalantly.

"If I die, I'm taking you two with me!"I said angrily before storming away.

"See you around!"

"It was actually nice doing business with you!"

"May we get suspended together!"The two girls alternately yelled and I turned back giving them a glare before I made a turn and walk out of the building.

"Ugh! I am so going to kill them!"I whisper yelled to myself with fist balled up. 

I started walking towards the building of the middle schoolers to go to their library since they have better books in there when I saw a limousine enter the front gates of the school. It circled around the fountain that was located in the middle of the school yard before the driver got off and rushed to open the door for another spoiled brat but when the 'spoiled brat got off and showed her face my jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

"It's not very nice to stared you know."She mocked smirking at me before walking up the stairs towards inside the building.

"No way!"I said to myself as I watch the familiar looking girl wearing the same uniform as mine.

Wednesday...

So practically the next day...

Yuri's POV

"I'm sorry to make you girls wait."The president said as he entered the meeting room and we all bowed to him before he told us all to take our seats back.

"It's alright uncle, we've only been here for like five minutes."sunny said smiling at the president.

"Very well, I'm still sorry for making you wait."He said before continuing. "Now, what was it that you needed me for?"He asked.

"It's about the promotion in New York next week."Oppa said starting the meeting.

"What about it?"

"Do you think that we can take PJ with us?"Taeyeon asked hopefully.

"I don't see why not? But, doesn't she have school though?"He asked and we all sighed in relief.

"I can take care of that sir."Oppa said.

"But why though?"The president asked.

"There's one more thing actually. You know about PJ's past, right sir?"Oppa asked.

"Yeah, about how she was abused back then by her former guardians?"President answered.

"Yes sir, but there was actually more to it."Oppa said looking at us for support.

"What do you mean?"The president asked looking at us.

"Well uncle..."

We took turns on telling him everything and he was speechless at first before he started talking again.

"So you want my help to increase the number of bodyguards that you girls have?"He asked for confirmation and we all nodded in response.

"We were hoping that you can help us."

"Of course, I can't let you girls go with only the same number of bodyguards if you're threatened like this."He said determinedly.

"So you will give us more?"I asked hopefully.

"Of course. But, the I don't think I can give you that much. People will be suspicious, we're going to need to find bodyguards that can guard you without having to be to close. And I'm suggesting that we find bodyguards for PJ too that she won't be aware of for she knows nothing about this right?"He said and we all looked around worriedly.

"Yul."Taeyeon called out and the girls and oppa looked at me knowingly while the president looked confused.

"I guess we don't have choice."I said before pulling out my phone and scrolling through my contacts and stopped at a certain name before pressing the call button.

"Don't be so flattered but I need your help."I said to the person in the other line the moment he answered the call.

 After a few minutes

"Finally!"PJ yelled loudly standing up from the bench she was sitting on outside the meeting room.

Yeah, she was actually with us since we have to go to their school after the meeting. But, we couldn't take her inside for reasons we all already know and we just told her that it was just about the promotions next week.

"Yeah, finally! Your judgment day has come!"Yoona said mockingly and PJ quickly lowered her head.

Yes, we are going to PJ's school because of the call that we received last night from the principal.

"I don't know the verdict of the school yet but here is mine

.

.

.

.

.

You are so grounded."Taeyeon said to PJ menacingly and I saw the kid shivered on her spot.


Poor PJ! She didn't even do anything.

Hi guys! Sorry for the long delay! Have so much going on!

Well, if you guys are wondering about Jiyeon, and Jieun .. Just imagine them as the two maknaes of Heroes but there's still the performers, just imagine them looking different but with the same attitudes except being a little bi*tchy and big headed and spoiled and bratty and a lot more bad traits okay? Here's a little hint though, they will somehow be okay. Gomawo~

Tell me what you think!

By the way! I kinda forgot about the whole Hello Baby thing so let's just change the set ups, they film only every weekend since the show was only aired once a week back then so I thought that it'll be okay. I actually forgot that they were supposed to be filming! Let's just say that they have those self cam that they used to film themselves when the crew is not around and just give them the footage to edit in a  show addition to the one they filmed. Did you guys get it? If you don't, think about it okay! again, gomawo~

Saranghae!

Disclaimer:I own nothing! Besides PJ and the Story Line!!!