Jerry Koch And William Paralejas

Patrick's life with the SNSD

PJ's POV

"Hey PJ!"I heard somebody called my name and I turned around and saw Jieun and Jiyeon walking towards me.

"Hey."I greeted nonchalantly.

"Girlfriend not around?"Jiyeon asked teasingly.

"She's not my girlfriend."I said scoffing.

"Whatever you say~"Jieun said in a singsong voice.

"Let's grab some lunch outside the school."Jiyeon suggested.

"You're treating us? Cool!"I said and started walking towards the main door of our building.

"Wait, what? I never said that!"I heard Jiyeon said.

"You're the best Yeonnie~ Let's go!"I heard Jieun said obviously catching up to my scheme making me smirk.

"I never said that~"Jiyeon whined as they both walked up beside me.

"Thanks Jiyeonnie~"I said with aegyo.

"Aish! Fine!"She said grumpily and Jiuen bumped fists.

On our way out we saw Hyesu unnie talking to a man in front of the school.

"Oh hey PJ!"SHe greeted when we got nearer. "You're Jiyeon and Jieun right?"She asked the two chodings beside me who both nodded while grinning.

"Ah, so this is the infamous PJ. I've heard so much about you from Hyesu. It's nice to meet you kid, I'm Ahn Dong-Bin, your Hyesu unnie's father."He introduced himself and I noticed his eyes looked familiar and his name sounds familiar too, not the last name but his first name does.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir, I'm Patrick Jane Gomez but people calls me PJ."I introduced my self with a bow while shaking his hand.

"Nonsense! Just call me uncle, and you two girls too. Jieun and Jiyeon right?"He said to me then to the two girls behind me who bowed in respect.

"PJ! There you are!"I heard a familiar voice behind me and I turned around and saw Rose running towards us.

"Girlfriend alert!"Hyesu unnie teased.

"Aniya~"I whined before Rose reached us.

"And who is this beautiful young lady right here?"Mr.Ahn asked smiling at Rose who looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Miyeon, this is Mr.Ahn, Hyesu unnie's father and sir, this is Miy-"I started introducing her but she cut me off.

"I'm Miyeon sir, it's nice to meet you."She said in perfect English language and looked at Mr.Ahn innocently. What's wrong with her?! Suddenly talking in English? Show off!

"Well it's a pleasure a to meet you Miyeon-shi, such clear pronunciations, I wish I can do the same. I'm Ahn Dong-Bin but you kids can call me uncle."He said smiling at Miyeon but his smile is different now.

"Well, appa has to go. And I have to go too, I'll see you girls later."Hyesu unnie said before ushering his dad inside the Limo that I didn't notice earlier before walking inside the school hastily. What the hell?!

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"I asked in English.

"I'll tell you later."She said still looking at Hyesu unnie's retreating form.

"Alright love birds, maybe you can speak in a language we understand now?"Jiyeon said sarcastically.

"Pabos."I mumbled.

"Well let's go, I'm hungry."Said Jieun lazily.

"Where are you going?"Miyeon asked frowning.

"Well Jiyeon's going to treat us outside, c'mon!"I said pulling her with us.

"Sweet!"She cheered before she started walking on her own.

"Wha?! PJ! Treat your girlfriend with your own money~"H=Jiyeon whined as we neared the cafe near the school.

"Jiyeonnie gomawo~"Miyeon turned around and showed Jiyeon her aegyo.

"Uh, I- yeah sure."Jiyeon said sounding dazed and I looked back to see her staring at Miyeon with starstruck eyes. What the hell?!

*********************

Taeyeon's POV

"So you found out everything?"Mr.Valiente asked us as we sat around the long table in his mansion here in Korea.

"Yeah, my father had some people gather information of PJ's past and they got a lot."Yuri answered.

"Your father was right though. We need to get PJ out of that school."Mr.Valiente said.

"He said that it's best if you pull out Miyeon too."Yuri said sighing.

"Yes, we're going to have to pull out both kids and I suggest you do the same your sister Jessica, and her friends."Mr.Valiente said and we all looked around wondering why they have to be taken from there too.

"Wait, why would they be involve?"Sica asked frowning.

"You don't know the Koches. They'll do everything to get what they want. They'll get anybody involve to get what they want. We need to guard each and everyone of your families."He we all looked at each other worriedly.

"We will."Said Jessica with a sigh.

"Where is Attorney Frank now?"I asked and he turned his gaze on me.

"He died when he and PJ were attacked. Peter didn't make it in time, he was only able to save PJ. He and his men killed all the attackers then brought PJ to the hospital and we made a show to lead them to think that their man had killed PJ."He explained looking away from us and out the window.

"And no one was able to tell them that they didn't get to kill PJ because all their men were already dead?"Yoona finished the story uncertainly.

"Exactly."Mr.Valiente said before taking a sip of whatever alcohol is in his glass. "But when PJ was entered in the school, one of John's daughters that's studying in that school met her and notify her father about PJ."Mr.Valiente said.

"What's her name?"Sunny asked.

"Hyesu Koch, but here in Korea she uses her Korean mother's last name, so she's more known as Ahn Hyesu."He answered.

"Huh?"Seohyun said gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"What's wrong sweety?"Tiffany asked looking worriedly at Seohyun who looks bothered.

"Hyesu is PJ's friend, she said that Hyesu's the one who's always offering her a ride."She said looking up warily.

"Yeah, she said that when to us when I went with Manager oppa to pick her up. She said that when she was talking to me and Seororo, and you were there too umma."Yoona said nodding.

"We need to get PJ out of that school faster."Yuri said frowning.

"But wouldn't it be more dangerous and suspiscious if we do that suddenly."Hyoyeon said and this time all eyes are on her.

"What do you mean?"Asked Jessica.

"She's right, if we pulled out all the kids from the school so suddenly, they'll know that we know something."Sunny said biting her bottom lip.

"But if we don't, PJ will be closer to the ones who want to harm her."Sooyoung said devastatingly.

"I didn't think about that."Mr.Valiente said looking distraught.

"Maybe it's better if we let them stay in there, and just put more security for them."Yoona said and we looked around each other waiting for someone's approval.

"That's the best that we can do right now."Yuri said sighing with a hand on her temples.

"Wait, does PJ's father have any living relatives?"I asked curiously.

"No, he was an orphan when I met him."Mr.Valiente said looking far away again.

"How'd you meet him?"I asked for more information.

"He was my best friend."He said still looking out the window. "I met him in my first day in freshman-high. He was a scholarship student so no one wanted to talk to him. He saved me once from bullies and ever since then we became the best of friends, then brothers. My father learned about him from me and my uncle from my father's side who never married decided to adopt William. We were ecstatic when he did, we lived in the same house, we graduated the same school we went to the same college and finished the same course."He said and took another sip of his drink before continuing. "He had always wanted to have his own company but he didn't have the money. My father found out about that and told my uncle, and he was more than glad to give William all the money he will need. Of course, William, being William, didn't want to accept it but my uncle convinced him. He told him that he will be the one managing my uncle's company in the future anyway so managing his own will be a great practice. 

The company that William built was a success and my uncle was more than happy for him but my uncle died 3 years after it was built leaving his company in Williams hands. He merged the two of them and at the age of 25 he was already a great businessman of his own. He met Jane Koch, an American-Korean woman who had him smitten in only a few meetings. For a year they dated and got married. Jane's family was against their bond but her father wasn't for he knew that William was a great man and he would still be if he lived. The old Koch trusted all the Koches' properties on William after learning about his children's plans of killing him to get a hold of his money."He explained and I noticed that his eyes were glazed.

"Why is his last name Paralejas then?"Sooyoung asked frowning.

"That was his father's last name. His father died when he was 7, only a year older than PJ was when he died. His mother, followed him not even a year after his death."He explained.

"What are we to do now?"Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

"To guard PJ with everything we have."He answered determinedly.

*********************

"I know what I need to do now boss."

"Yes sir, I'm certain now. Those girls will give me the kid without any second thoughts.

"Yes sir! I'll have the kid in your hands before Monday."

"Those girls have no idea about what's about to hit them."A man said who just hung up his phone said with an evil smile on his lips while watching a video contained of two girls kissing.

*********************

DUN DUN DUN !!!

You guys have an idea on what's about to happen eh ? 

And PJ and Miyeon? What do u think ? hehehe .. 

Comment people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I sound so desperate .. sorry, it's just that comments really motivates me .. 

oh well ,

annyeong ~

Gomawo ~

Saranghae ~

Maki Out~