Truth

Patrick's life with the SNSD

"So basically most of you guys like to see PJxRose couple .. But I think I should give PJ a lesson first from someone who has had experiences that she might need to figure out the real meaning of Looooooove~ hehehehe :)


PJ's POV

"Are you sure you're doing this right unnie?"I asked the woman who wouldn't stop trying to get a stuff toy from the clawing machine.

"Hmm, don't worry J-ah, I'll get it."She said with determination written on her face just to fail once again.

"This is the 13th time unnie. Do you want me to try?"I offered sympathetically.

"Can you do it?"She asked scratching the back of her neck.

"I can try."I said smiling at her.

"Fine~"She grumbles making me chuckle.

It only took me that try to get one. Oh~ Chorong unnie, what to do with you?

"Unnie, here."I said handing her the stuff toy.

"Ho- but, how did you?  How come? That's not fair~ You cheated!"She whined cutely before taking the stuff toy from my hand. 

"No unnie, you just weren't concentrating enough."I said trying to comfort her.

"Should we try other games?"She asked with a pout.

"Let's play pinball."I said poitning at the one lined up with other ball tossing games.

"Hmm sure."She said before taking my hand and pulling me through the crowd of people mostly students still in their uniform.

I couldn't help but notice how different it felt holding her hand. It's warm and fluttery but there's something different about it that send some kind of surging through my body, but is it suppose to feel uncomfortable once it reaches that vital organ beating so fast inside my chest? Wae?

"Here we go."She said as we reached the line of ball games, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Pinball."I said before sitting on the stool in front of one of the pinball machines, deciding to forget my thoughts for the time being.

"Alright, I'll play here, she said before sitting at the one next to mine and placing the stuffed toy on her lap.

"Want to battle unnie?"I asked with a smirk.

"You're on~"She said and we started playing right away.

"What the?! That's not fair!"I said after seeing the results of our games.

"Sorry J, you need skills for this."She said smugly making me frown.

"One more game!"I challenged again.

"Alright, but don't cry if you lose again."She said with a fake concerned smile.

"What do you know? I might just make you cry."I said smugly and we started another round.

"So, you're not going to cry are you J? I don't want your parents to think that I'm bullying you."She asked with that smile again.

"Unnie~ wae?~"I whined pouting, then I noticed her stiffened before looking away for a moment.

"Ah- I, how about we just try to win as much as we can then, we'll exchange our coupons together?"She offered kindly. She was right earlier, all I needed is a pout and I'll get everything I want.

"Arasso unnie, gomawo~"I said and she smiled at me before we continue playing again.

We did a couple more rounds of the game before deciding to try another one.

"Do you know how to shoot hoops J?"She asked motioning towards basketball game.

"Kind of. I mean, I know how to play but shooting and actually scoring is kind of a challenge."I answered while eyeing the machine where there are a couple of students playing.

"Let's try it then!"She cheered before grabbing my hand again while holding the stuffed toy in the other and our coupons stuffed down her jacket's pocket.

"Do you know how to unnie?"I asked as we're walking towards the machine.

"I'm not an expert but I played it back in school and sometimes for workout."She answered looking back at me with a smile. Why can't I get over that smile of hers?

"You were varsity?"I asked shocked.

"Nah, it was a P.E. thing but I guess I played it more than any other girls in our school."She answered as we got to the machine."But my appa and I play it a lot too and sometimes even now when we both have times. I don't really have a brother for him to play with, and I guess unnie is more like the boy-ish one among the three of us sisters."She explained. I like it this way, I get to know her more:)

"So I guess this is another game I'm going to lose then?"I joked playfully.

"Or I can teach you how to play it."She suggested with a raised eyebrow. This isn't going where I think it is right?

"How?"I asked skeptically.

"Come."She said motioning for me to stand in front of her.

"Unnie."I called out flatly.

"Hmm?"She asked with those innocent looking eyes of her.

"Really?"I asked still with a flat tone.

"Yeah, don't you trust me?"She asked placing the stuffed animals on the sode of the machine.

"Right now, not really."I answered honestly. Let's see if I can crack her.

"Why not? I just want to teach you."She said with a pout.

"Just to teach me right?"I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, what else is there?"She asked still with those innocent eyes.

"Fine."I said stepping in front of her before she reached over to insert a token in the slot. "Let's see what else is there."I said nonchalantly. 

As expected, I felt her arms went around my body to reach for my own and her front pressed against my back, what I didn't expect though was the beating of a heart that I knew wasn't mine. I could feel her heart beating through her chest that was pressed against my shoulder since she's taller than me. Do you really like me like that unnie? 

Another feeling I didn't expect was the warmth engulfing my whole being and that electrifying surge of adrenaline that went straight to my chest making my heart beat the same as hers. And then there was that security and comfort, feeling her hands holding mine. Suddenly it wasn't that uncomfortable feeling anymore, but the feeling of someone just being there and just being happy. What is going on with me? But this is wrong, isn't it? She thinks that I don't know about her liking me. Doesn't this mean that she's taking advantage of me since her feelings towards me are nowhere near friendly ones? It's so wrong but I don't want her away but still, I don't know! Park Chorong you confuse the shakes out of me!

"Unnie, are you okay?"I asked her in a low whisper. I decided to let this one go for now, but another one of this and I'm going to say something. It's not fair on my side right? And I also want her tot ell me the truth now, it's better that way right? Operation 'Get Chorong Unnie To Confess Tonight No Matter What' is on! Quite long isn't is?

"I am, are you?"I heard her whisper close to my ear.

"Yeah."I answered, deciding to just let it go for now.

"Hold the ball like this,"She said after reaching for a ball and letting go of my hand for a while. "Then just use your right hand to support the ball and your left hand to use the force to throw it."She said before guiding my hands to do as she said.

The ball went straight to basket but neither of us moved away from each other. My hands were already back on my side, but she still has her hands on them and her body close to mine.

"Unnie?"I called out.

"Hmm?"She hummed in response.

"I think you can let go now."I said against my will. I wanted to stay in her arms.

"Oh right, sorry."She said before moving away and neither of us said anything and I was still yet to face her.

"PJ-ssi?"I heard an unfamiliar voice called my name and I turned around to see a girl in a school uniform and two other girls dressed just like her.

"Oh, anyeonghaseyo."I greeted with a bow.

"We didn't mean to interrupt you, but we just wanted to say 'hi'."The girl who called my name said and I gave them a smile, silently thanking them for interrupting the awkward moment. I threw a glance towards Chorong unnie to see her discretely looking away.

"Oh, it's alright."I answered not really sure what to tell them.

"Wait, Chorong-ssi?"One of the girls suddenly called the woman I'm with who stiffened upon being called.

"Uh, anyeong-haseyo."She turned around before greeting with a bow.

The three girls were just looking at us as if trying to figure something before one of them started looking around and then leaned closer to me.

"Are you two dating?"She asked in a hushed whisper turning my eyes into probably a pair of golf balls.

"Bwo?! Aniyo! What are you talking about?!"I said laughing to make sure that the whole thing seem ridiculous too.

"What were you thinking pabo?!"The girl who called my name said hitting her friends head before turning towards me. "I'm really sorry about her, she just doesn't think much. And it's just that you guys seemed like a couple earlier when you were playing with the basketball."She explained apologetically. Damn!

"I didn't know you guys were friends though."The othe girl spoke for the first time.

"Ah, it's because I'm friends with her Yoona unnie. So Nyuh Shi Dae sunbaenims are busy so they asked me to look after PJ fro a while."Chorong unnie lied smoothly. That's actually kind of awkward to hear coming from her.

"That's so cute. We'll be going then, sorry for interrupting again."The first girl said before bowing and walking away from us.

"That's soooooo, soooo, what was that exactly?"Chorong unnie asked without looking at me.

"I'm not sure, but I think that's a way of telling us to be careful. I don't want to be bombarded by your fans and the Sones."I said before looking at her.

"Ara, I think it's time for us to grab some dinner too now before I send you back to your dorm."She said turning to look at me too.

She grabbed my hand again and the stuffed toy on the machine. We had our coupons exchange and we were able to acquire a small spongebob plushie that she told me I can keep. 

"Where do you wnat to eat unnie?"I asked as she holds my hand again when we were leaving the arcade.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, what do you want to eat?"Seh asked turning back to look at me.

"I honestly want dukbokki right now."I said honestly.

"Ara, I know a great place for dukbokki somewhere near Han River. Do you want to try?"She asked and I nodded with a smile before we started walking again. "PJ, why don't we get you a cap before going there just in case."She suggesteed and I noticed her looking at a shop selling all kinds of hats, I nodded thinking that it'll be probably a great idea at the moment.

"C'mon."She said and we entered the shop and started looking at the variety of hats displayed all around the shop.

"What do you think unnie?"I asked putting on a black cap with the famous curvy A knitted in front in pink. 

"A? Pink?"She asked chuckling and I nodded giggling.

"I like it, let's go."She said before paying for the cap.

We left the mall still holding hands but I just don't mind anymore, I just want to keep walking with her like this but unfrotunately, the parking lot isn't exactly a long walk.

"Let's go to that Dukbokki shop around Han River Jong-ah."Chorong unnie ordered and the car drove away in an instant.

"Did you have fun PJ?"Unnie suddnely asked, breaking the silence in the moing vehicle.

"Ah, yeah unnie. I'm glad I get to hang out with you tonight."I answered s,iling at her while still hugging the Spongebob plushie.

"I am too, but you'll hang out with unnie again next time right?"She asked hopefully.

"I'd love to unnie."I answered honestly, and she smiled before ruffling my hair.

"Gomawo."She suddenly said.

"Waeyo? I should be the one thanking you unnie."I said with a pout.

"Just because."She answered with that smile of hers again.

"Fine, you're welcome then?"I playfully said making her laugh.

"But I have a bit of a favor to ask J."Chorong unnie said suddenly looking bashful and very much hopeful.

"What is it unnie?"I asked confused.

"Can you like uhm you know not tell your oppa about the crane machine?"She asked shyly making me almost burst into laughter.

"You still couldn't get any?"I heard Jongshin oppa asked.

"Jong shut up."Unnie said calmly without even looking at him.

"I won't unnie."I said honestly. Oppa will never let that go if I tell her.

"Gomawo, I don't think I'll ever be able to live that down."She said with a sigh of relief.

"Knowing oppa, she'll probably tell Eunji unnie and Bomi unnie too."I said with a laugh while she cringes in fear. 

"I know right."She said and I was going to answer her when my phone vibrated once indicatiing a message.

"Oh, wait unnie."I said before fishing it out from my pocket.

From: MomMiyoung
To: BabyJ

Where are you now? Have you already eaten?

From: BabyJ

To: MomMiyoung

We're on our way to some Dukbokki shop near Han River. 

Don't worry mom, I'm fine.

I put my phone back in my pocket and resumed talking to unnie until we got to the shop.

"So, do you like it?"Chorong unnie asked as we were currently walking around Han River before going home.

"Yeah, their dukbokki was great."I answered smiling up at her.

"I'm glad, I love that place."She said smiling.

"Unnie, how long have you been friends with oppa?"I asked trying to make a conversation.

"Well, we went to the same school, I met her through a common friend but we never really became close because of that. Then a few months before our debut she met Eunji through a friend and since they're both interested in acting, they got along well. And then Eunji introduced her to us and we just clicked."She explained with a shrug.

"But isn't she older than you guys?"I asked. "How come you guys don't called her unnie?"I continued and she chuckled.

"Well, she's not exactly mature, I'm sure you know that?'She said smirking making mr giggle. That's so true!

"She's like Bomi unnie, doing the craziest things, and make sure that eating is always her priority."i said with a little laugh, thinking about the things I saw Bomi unnie do in their show.

"You watch our show?"I heard unnie asked in a serious voice and I looked at her to see her raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Well, yeah."I answered feeling concious of the way she's looking at me.

"Really?"She continued looking at me like that.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?"I asked confused.

"Hmm, nothing."She said before smiling dorkily.

"You're weird unnie."I said with a chuckle.

"I'm cute~"She said with a scoff.

"Sure you are unnie."I said shaking my head while smiling.

We stayed in silence just walking around the river for some minutes before decided to break it.

"You're quiet."She said looking at me.

"You're the one to talk."I said with a pout.

"Here we go with that pout again. You trying to kill unnie huh?"She said before wrapping an arm around me and putting me in a playful headlock.

"Ah, unnie~"I whined trying to get out of her arms.

"Hmm, stop being cute okay!"She siad before releasing from the head lock but leaving an arm around my shoulders. Oh Park Chorong! You sneaky bastard!

"Unnie your arm."I said staring at her with narrowed eyes.

"Wae?~"She asked innocently before dragging me with her to walk.

"You're unbelievable."I said shaking my head.

"What did I do?"She asked over so innocently. This isn't right anymore. I like her, but it's still wrong to take advantage.

"I don't know you tell me."I said in a matter of fact tone. It might be too much but I want to squeezed out the truth out of her before tonight ends. It's better if we both know what we actually want.

"I'm not really sure what you are talking about."She insisted on her innocent act.

"Ara, I'm the one who has to tell you something then."I said and stopped walking. "Remember that night when you came over to our dorm.?"I continued.

"Yeah, what's up with that?"She said looking down at me without taking her arm off my shoulders.

"When you told them something about dating somebody?"I asked and I felt her stiffened but quickly relaxed.

"Yeah, Narsha unnie. Wae?"She asked keeping her cool.

"Why do you need to talk to my parents about that?"I asked bravely before taking her arm off my shoulders and holding on to it.

"I- I uh, well, I was just asking for advice."She lied again while stuttering.

"Be honest with me unnie. I swear I won't be mad."I said- no! practically begged her, and quite honestly told her I'm okay with the idea.

"What did you hear me say back then PJ?"She asked with a frown.

"Everything I needed to know."I said honestly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"She asked stepping away from me before letting go of my hand.

"I wanted you to tell me on your own, but I feel like you're fooling me when you're doing all this and telling me you just want to, while I'm doing the same thing to you by letting you do all this."I said and she looked offended. "I could be assuming things but you have to understand me unnie."I explained.

"You know that's not my intention J-ah."She explained taking my hand again. I'm glad she still used that nickname.

"How am I supposed to know that unnie?"I asked with a sigh.

"Do I look like someone who will take advantage of you?"She asked pulling me closer by my hand but still leaving a safe enough distance between us.

"No one has said anything bad unnie,"I started and I noticed her frown. "Or at least not anything that bad."I said squeezing her hand.

"What do you mean?"She asked skeptically.

"I don't like accusing people but unnie, you're oppa's friend and she knows you. She never said anything bad, if anything she's been supportive. It' just that we talked about it last night and I'm just certain of two things, I'm not as experienced as you unnie, and you're definitely not as innocent as I am."I said as straight forward as I can.

"I understand."She said before sighing. "I guess I crossed some lines tonight, and I shouldn't have."She continued before taking my other hand. "I'm sorry PJ, I shouldn't have done that and I should have been honest since the beginning. But know that I didn't do any of that to take advantage of you. I just wanted to be closer to you and you to be comfortable with me. But I guess I should have thought of a better way in doing that huh?"She apologized and explained with sincerety lacing her every word.

"It's okay unne, I'm just a little disappointed that's all."I said giving her a small smile.

"Still I'm, sorry. From now on I'll do the proper way of couritng you, if you let me of course?"She asked hopefully.

"I'm okay with that, but it doesn't guarantee you anything."I answered honestly. I like her alright, but you don't date people you barely know just because you like her. I've seen dramas and read books about such things before, those kind of relationships don't end well.

"Of course, I wouldn't have to court you if I already know the answer right?"She said with a smirk. Not again.

"You're unbelievable."I said flatly and she only giggled. "Self-confidence, level:Park Chorong."I said shaking my head negatively before letting go of her hands and walking away. But despite my actions I was smiling.

"Hey! C'mon, I was kidding."She said before walking beside me. I casted a glance towards her to see her pouting again. "You're too old for that unnie."I teased playfully.

"But I'm not too old for you right?"She asked in a teasing voice. Seriously.

"No unnie, your age doesn't really matter much to me."I answered with a smile.

"I'm glad, I was actually scared when I realized that I like you and thought that it might freak you out."She said seriously.

"I'm not that shallow unnie, don't worry."I answered before taking her hand.

"So it's okay to hold your hand?"She asked smiling while looking down at our hands.

"Only when I'm the one who do it."I answered with a smirk.

"That's not fair~"She whined.

"Fine, let's not do it then."I said nonchalantly and then let go of her hand.

"Wait! What?! No! I was just kidding!"She said before I felt her hold my hand again.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."I said smugly and I saw her pouted making me chuckle.

"You're lucky I like you."She grumbled lowly but I heard her.

"Hmm, I am?"I asked teasingly.

"Now you're just getting back at me."She said making me laugh.

"Sorry unnie, but I guess you do look cute when you're grumpy."I said with a giggle and I noticed her trying look away discreetly but I saw what she was trying to hide. "And even cuter when you blush."I teased more. I don't like revenge but I do think it's fair to get even :)

"Ugh!"She groaned.

"Already having second thoughts with all this?"I asked still in a teasing manner.

"Ani, you're going to have to do so much more to get rid of me."She answered firmly.

"We'll see if I'll ever have to do that."I said and she chuckled.

"I'll make sure you never will."She said seriously while looking straight at my eyes.

Suddenly the atmosphere was so serious, as if we weren't teasing each other just 5 seconds ago before her quoteable words. 

"That's really cheesy unnie, but I like it."I answered honestly and I saw the corner of her lifting up.

"I'm glad, that's a good start for me then right?"She asked with a smile.

"Hmm, you can say that."I said with a smile. She suddenly let go of my hand and jumped yelling.

"SCORE!"She yelled so loud in the empty park making me giggle at her dorky antics.

"Seriously unnie?"I asked laughing.

"What? We're alone anyway, and even if we're not, the embarrassment is definitely worth it."She said before taking my hand again.

"Enough with your cheesy words unnie."I said before taking her hand again and pulling her towards the direction where I know the car is waiting for us. "You need a good impression for me but it'll be harder to get that from my parents."I said still pulling her. "It's best to take me back to the dorm now."I said chuckling.

"Right, Sica unnie was quite the woman with her words of my possile doom if I don't take care of you well."She said with a shiver making me laugh before we make it to the car.

Tonight was fun, kind of risky from both of us but it doesn't matter. I really do like her, but she's going to have to work harder to get that 'yes' from me. :)


sorry for mistakes !!!

I'll explain myself later or tomorrow .. 

We'll see :)