School And More Familiar People

Patrick's life with the SNSD

PJ's POV

"Are you okay?"The girl beside me asked.

"Uh...yeah."I said showing her a small smile.

"You sure? You've been spacing out since the first class."She asked looking concern.

"Yeah, don't worry about me."I said turning away from her.

"You want some?"She offered me her sandwich.

"I'm okay. I'm not really hungry."I answered.

"Dude! Just tell me what's wrong with you!"She said hitting my shoulder.

I sighed.

"Nothing, something just feels weird around the house since we got back from Boracay."I answered honestly.

"Weird? Weird like what?"She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's hard to explain, but there's just something wrong about everything."I answered giving her a small smile.

"You're too young to be thinking too much."She said smiling back.

"It can't be helped. I'm just a bit scared, I guess."I said hesitantly.

"Any happenings that doesn't sit well with you?"She asked me.

"Last time, not even a week ago, I met this man who knew who I am and told me to be careful."I answered truthfully.

"Maybe, he's just concerned."She said shrugging.

"It could be that, but the way he said it scared me the most."I answered with a sigh.

"You sure you didn't know him?"

"No, I'm certain that I've never seen him before."I said leaning back and supporting myself with my arms and hands.

"Hey, c'mon! You're going to US tomorrow. Cheer up!"She said beaming her own version of the eye-smile.

"US? You're talking to me as if I've never been there."I said turning my head a little to look at her.

"I'm just saying, no school, just walking around probably shopping and stuff."She said with a smile.

"I guess."I answered with a small smile.

"See? Now c'mon we're going to be late."She said standing up after gathering her things.

"Yeah, Mr.Kang is a pain in the when you do something wrong."I said and we both laughed before walking to our classroom.

The time passed by pretty fast and we're already on our way out of the school to wait for whoever is going to pick us up.

"Hey, my driver's here. I'll see you when I see you J."She said with a wave while walking towards the awaiting limo.

"Bye Rose! I'll se you then."I replied also with a wave before the driver closed the door and went to the driver's seat and drove away.

"Who was that?"Someone asked me.

"Oh that? That's rose. She's a friend of mine."I answered smiling without looking at the person.

"You like her?"The person asked.

"Yeah."I answered confidently till I realized what I just said. "Wait! What no! Oppa?!"I stuttered and turned to get shocked to see Manager oppa standing there next to someone I know will never let the mistake that I just made go.

"What. Are. You.Doing. Here?"I asked menacingly.

"I was bored, so I asked oppa to take me with him, took me so much for him to agree, but maaaaaaaan! Definitely worth it."She said skipping towards the car and getting on the backseat.

"Out of all days, you take her with you today?"I asked oppa.

"Uh.....sorry?"He said hesitantly.

"Aish oppa!"I said stomping my foot before getting in the car.

"I don't remember you telling us that she's studying here too."Yoong oppa said.

"You don't need to know that."I said looking out the window.

"Who's that girl anyway?"Manager oppa asked.

"Oh that? That's Mi-"I cut Yoong oppa immediately.

"Not, another word."I said glaring at her making her gulp and silencing the rest of the ride.

Next Day

"I can't believe it, we're going to promote in New York!"Sooyoung unnie cheered.

"I know right? I can't wait!"Daddy added doing a little fist pump in the air.

"We're so going to conquer America!"Hyo unnie joined in.

"Yeah, well before you do that, maybe you should try getting out of the dorm first."Appa said making us laugh.

We all walked out of the dorm our things already in the car at the front of our building. We were walking down the hallway when I saw a familiar looking man walking out one of the doors.

"Chakamanya! Ahjussi, aren't you the one who works in our school? In Shinhwa Academy?"I asked with a smile making the man stop from walking along with the members,

"Ah, yeah. Th-that's me."He said bowing a little.

"I didn't know you live here."I said smiling.

"I just moved here a week ago."He said while looking around at the other members. I looked at them and saw some of them frowning while appa has this certain look on her face.

"Uh...what's wrong guys?"I asked them confused.

"Uh.. nothing, c'mon sweetie we have to go. It was nice meeting you swear."Dad said and took my hand and we walked to the elevator.

"Is everything okay?"I asked getting that feeling again.

"Yeah, everything's fine."Mom said and we all got in the car and headed to the airport.

"So we're going to stay at our house there?"Mommy asked or more like said as we all wait for our flight to be called.

"Yeah, you have the closest to time square."Umma said, I don't know why it has to be close there but whatever.

"I can't wait."Yoong oppa said smiling from ear to ear.

"Babe, you're going to help us with our English right?"Appa asked umma wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Of course seobang."Umma said wrapping her arms around appa's waist. I looked pass them and saw someone familiar but I don't where I'd seen him before.

"Hey, what's wrong?"Yoong oppa asked.

"Uh... nothing."I said hen I saw another man who also looked familiar.

"Are you sure?"She asked again looking towards the direction I was looking at.

After a few more minutes we boarded the plane and I just slept the entire flight. When I woke up I was inside an unfamiliar room.

"Where am I?"I asked no one in particular since I was alone scared that something must have happened.

"We're here in our house in New York."Mommy said scaring me.

"Where the heck did you come from woman?!"I asked clutching my chest where my heart is supposed to be.

"Watch your tone young lady. Now wash up and get dress, daddy wants you to meet someone."She said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Daddy, daddy or your daddy grandpapa?"I asked for confirmation.

"Grandpapa."She said and I felt scared not wanting to meet someone who will make my life even more complicated.

"O...kay."I said before going to the bathroom and when I walked out mom wasn't there anymore but my clothes prepared on the bed. I got dressed and went out of the room to see a really long hallway. Now where do I go?

I just walked along the hallway till I reached the stairways. Man this place is big.

I saw a maid cleaning by the bottom of the stairway.

"Good morning, can you please tell me where are the others?"I asked politely.

"Oh! Good morning Ms.PJ, their in the dining room. Let me assist you."She said and I smiled and told her to lead the way.

"Thank you."I said as I stood by the door.

"Mom?"I called out lowly to avoid scaring them.

"Ah! There's my beautiful grand daughter!"Grandpapa said. I saw a man a 'familiar man' beside him looking at me with widened eyes. What now?

"Patrick?"He called out.

"Uh... yes sir?"I said uncertain and looked at the girls for some help.

"It really is you!"He said before rushing towards me and lifting me up hugging me tight. I looked at the others confused as to why is there a stranger, a man at that hugging me so tightly.


One update for this fic too before I go on hiatus which is starting tomorrow.

Guys please check out my fic  and tell me what you think about it .. ara ?

Call Me Selfish, But I Need To Do This.

thanks guys!

Wait till I come back okay .. kekeke ..

Just one month .. Mian !

I own nothing besides the plot and the unpopular characters.

Gomawo!

Saranghae~