Missing Home

Patrick's life with the SNSD

There is no place like home - L. Frank Baum


PJ's POV

I stared out the green scenery in front of me. 

I noticed a man mowing the grass on the field and a woman nearby watering the plants around the field connected to the little forest like place with the mountains behind it.

I never knew such a place existed in Seoul. 

Such a beautiful place but makes me feel like a prisoner. I'd rather see the buildings in front of our complex instead of standing here right on this balcony. 

I miss home...

"PJ?"I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey."I said turning around.

"I brought some breakfast for you. Come."She said and I followed her inside my current room.

"Thanks."I said sitting down on my bed as she handed me the bed table where the food is.

"No problem, I was worried when you didn't come down for breakfast earlier. Are you okay?"She asked looking concerned.

"Neh, gomawo."I said forcing out a smile.

"Come down for lunch later, my cousin's coming over. I'm sure you'll be thrilled to meet her, and don't worry dad won't be there."She said smiling at me.

"I didn't mean to be rude, I just feel uncomfortable around him."I said honestly.

"I understand, but don't worry, you'll get use to him."She said patting my head before getting off the bed. "I'll be in my room if you need anything or you can always call a maid. I'll have someone get the tray later."She said before walking towards the door.

"Unnie!"I called out and she turned around silently asking what I need. "Ca-can I call them?"I asked hesitantly and hopefully.

"J I can-"She started to say but she stopped then locked the door and walked towards me pulling out her phone. "Here, call whoever, but you have to be quick because we might get caught. We'll both get in trouble with dad."She said handing it over to me and I quickly dialled a familiar number.

I waited a few rings before she answered.

"Who are you?"She asked rather coldly and her voice sounded so hoarse.

"Oppa~"I called out not being able to say anything else after hearing one of the voices that I had craved to hear, for the past week.

"J? J is that you?!"She asked eagerly.

"Neh, I miss you oppa."I said honestly.

"J? Wait okay, don't hang up, don't hang up on me now!"She said before I heard some rustling. "Umma! PJ's on the phone! Umma!"I heard her yell making my heart flutter even more knowing I'm about one more voice.

"Baby! Baby is that you?!"I heard an angelic voice said tearily.

"Umma, anyeong."I said and all I heard next were sobs.

"Umma, kwenchana."I heard oppa's voice.

"I- I miss you so much J-ah."I heard umma said through her sobs.

"Umma~ Uljima, PJ's okay here."I said as I try to hold back my sobs but I couldn't do the same for my tears as they flow freely down my cheeks. I felt someone wipe them away for me before being pulled to an unfamiliar but comforting warmth. 

"It's okay. You'll be fine."Hyesu unnie whispered as I rest my head on her arm that she has around me silently hoping that it was the woman on the other line that was hugging me.

"We'll get you back okay. You'll be home soon."Umma said determinedly.

"I'll wait no matter how long, as long as I can go back there with you guys."I said, swallowing a sob that almost came out. 

"It's okay to cry sweety, tears symbolizes our fears. Letting them go is the best way to get rid of them."Umma said probably noticing the silent cries through my voice. I can imagine her looking at me with those comforting eyes that she always has when she's looking at us, well unless she's mad.

"I want to go home umma."I cried hopelessly.

"You'll be home soon. We're doing everything we can."She said.

"Promise you'll take me back?"I said hopefully.

"I promise baby, we'll have you back. No matter what, we'll have you back."She promised.

"How's everything there? After the videos were out, did they give you a hard time?"I asked, remembering about the media.

"Yeah, everything's okay here sweetie, our fans are very supportive."She said and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I'm glad, at least that won't add up to your problems."I said, relieved.

"Are they treating you good there?"

"Yeah, they've been treating me ehre, just fine."I said honestly. eside the banning of any communication device, I've been treated fairly well in the mansion.

"Thank God, we're so worried that they might be mistreating you."She siad and I was about to answer when someone knocked on the door.

"Young ladies, there are people down here to see you."I heard Mr.Andrew's voice said in fluent English.

"I'm sorry umma, but I have to go. Tell everyone I miss them!"I said hastily before pulling away form Hyesu unnie and hanging up.

"I'm coming, tell them to wait for me."Hyesu unnie said slipping her phone back in her pocket. "Eat your breakfast. Clean up and come downstairs okay. I want you to meet someone."She said before hastily standing up. She started walking to the door but stopped and turned around, showing me an apologetic smile. "I'm really sorry J, I didn't know that you were so attached to them. You never sounded like it till now."She said before walking away leaving me in the room to eat and clean up. 

I ate and cleaned up rather quicker than usual before going downstairs to see some girls talking to Hyesu unnie in the living room.

"Oh! J! There you are."Hyesu unnie stood up with the other girls that were back facing me. "Come here."She said motioning for me to walk towards her.

"GIrls this is PJ, my baby cousin."She introduced me to the girls before I can even turned towards them and I quickly bowed but when I stood up, I was shocked to see their smiling faces. One of her is her cousin? So Ahn?! No way!

"PJ anyeong, it's been awhile huh?"Said the one in the middle giggling.

"N-neh."I stuttered still shocked to see them here. 

"Well since you already know them, I just want you to meet her."Hyesu unnie said before motioning the one in the middle. "This is Ahn Sohee, my cousin from my mother's side."Hyesu unnie introduced enthusiastically.

"Figures."I said flabbergasted. 


Just a little something.

Please don't hate me .. 

tell me, should those five girls be villians or foes .. 

don't get me wrong, I love them .. but I just like the idea of mischievous them .. they all have this fierced aura around them especially when performing .. hehehehee :D

What's wrong with the fonts ! I don't know why but they disturb me .. kekeke !!!

Maki Out~