Boracay: Super Mario SNSD version

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Sunny's POV

"Why am I dressed like this?"PJ asked glaring at the 5 girls playing in the water.

"Because you have four people who don't want to expose you to the world."I replied chuckling at the grumpy kid. Sun and PJ just don't get along. And man she used to live in the Philippines, must have been hard for the people around her back then. :)

"They should have just locked me up then. This is like torturing me by bringing me here and covering me up."She said arms crossed on her chest still lying down on the deck chair between mine and Fany's and Jessica's on my other side and Seohyun's on Fany's other side. I feel bad for the kid. I mean, she's wearing one of those men surfing shorts and a shirt, not fitting shirt but a baggy shirt.

"They just want to protect you."Sica said nonchalantly.

"Do I really have to dress like a guy?"She asked grumbling making us chuckle. She was quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Random thought number 1."PJ suddenly said in a robotic voice.

"Daddy is Mario."She said in the same tone.

"What on Earth are you talking about? Since when did daddy become Mario?"Tiffany asked confused and probably wrded out by PJ's antics just like the rest of us.

"She has so much in common with Mario."The kid replied nodding her head as if approving of her own statement.

"Like what?"Asked Seohyun who's been quiet all this time.

"Well, first she's small."PJ answered with her thinking face.

"That made Sunny Luigi."Sica said chuckling making Fany and Seohyun laugh while I glare at her.

"And you will be a Bowser since you're lazy just like a turtle."The kid said making us laugh and the ice princess to glare at the kid who barely shrugged her off.

"Appa will be a Koopa Troopa since she always obeys your commands."She said earning another round of laughter from us.

"Mommy will be a mushroom obviously."She continued nonchalantly while we're all laughing.

"Shouldn't umma be Princess Peach J, Mario's damsel in distress?"Seohyun asked while still chuckling.

"No, umma's not a damsel in distress that needed to be save. She's a mushroom the one that makes Mario strong."PJ said looking at Seohyun over Tiffany. That was sweet

"Shouldn't she be the star that makes Mario invincible?"Sica asked this time.

"No. Mom hurts daddy too sometimes. Like in the game, when you knock those square thingy the mushroom comes out and it sometimes goes the other way so you still have to run after it even just for a little bit. Kinda like how dad needs to work hard first sometimes just to get mommy."She said without realizing how touching her words are.

"Awwe, thanks sweetie.Fany said clasping her hands together with her signature eye-smile intact.

"How come umma's and appa's relationship is compared to the antagonists?"Sica asked pouting.

"Because it describes your relationship perfectly. Appa obeys your commands without any complaints all the time just like a koopa troopa to Bowser. Appa's willing to do anything for you even if it means getting squished by a jumping daddy."The kid said giggling at her own joke.

"You're really sweet in a weird way."I said laughing.

"I would have been offended if you were the first one to tell me that."She said smirking at me and returned it with one of my own.

"Is it wrong that I didn't find that statement hart to believe?"Fany asks making us chuckled before PJ continue with our very own version of Super Mario.

"Then Soo unnie will be Yoshi since she does nothing but eat."PJ said making us laugh again, well theirs are wholeheartedly but mine is a bitter one.

"No offense Sunny but that needs no more explanation."Sica said giving me a fake apologetic smile.

"At least try to make it look real."I said chuckling along with the girls.

"I don't do efforts."She replied lazily.

"Hey girls!"We heard a familiar cheery voice called out to us and we looked to where it was coming from to see Nicole waving and running towards us. Wait, where has she been?

"Where were you unnie?"PJ asked beating me to it.

"Oh me? I was just looking for something to eat and ended up staying at some stall back there."She said pointing back at the direction she came from. She's becoming more and more like my Youngie.

"And she's the Yoshi in the egg that tails on Yoshi when you get an extra one."PJ said pointing at Nicole making us all laugh. Yep, she's a shikshin in training alright.

"Then Hyo unnie will be the pink Yoshi."PJ said nodding her head for emphasis.

"Eh? Pink doesn't suit Hyo, can't I just be that?"Fany asks eyes sparkling after hearing the word pink.

"No Miyoung. Seriously mommy you need help. You're a little too obsess with pink."PJ said sternly looking at the now pouting mushroom. She's the mom right?

"Miyoung will never change."Sica said chuckling to herself.

"Then Yoong oppa will be another Yoshi since she's just like Soo unnie."PJ said.

"Yeah, she's another Shikshin in training."Fany said laughing.

"Then Seororo unnie will be a girl Keroro."She said confusing us all.

"Eh? How did Keroro get involve?"Hyun asked chuckling.

"It's a crossover."She said smiling sheepishly.

"You just can't find a suitable one for me, can you?"Seo asked raising an eyebrow. Maknae has attitude

"No, I actually thought that you could be Kamek but it wouldn't go along with the story plot."She said pouting. There's a story plot?

"You have a plot?"Sica asked sounding amused.

"Well of course!"The kid said proudly.

"Oh yeah? What?"Tiff challenged. Seriously, they know that the kid is wicked.

"Wait, I don't get it. Who are the other characters?"Nicole asked confused we told her the other characters before PJ started explaining her plot.

"Well, It start of as Mareon on another quest where she met a cute eye-smiling mushroom named Mushfany and accidentally fell in love with her. Then they had a kid named Seororo and since they have a weird combination not being two the same species Mushfany gave birth of a frog that they named as I said before as Seororo. But Maryeon had to go on another quest so they had to leave Seororo in the fond for a while because Mushfany had to come with her but only showing up when she hits the right blocks. She also took her twin sister Luiny who fell in love with the Yoshi that they found during their Journey named Sooshi, then they found two more so they had two eggs. But something bad happened and they stumbled upon a tanned koopa troopa who has smile lines and stomach hair named Koori  who had other minions with her and they were held captive. They brought her to the boss who happened to be the lover of Koori. The boss is a lazy, icy and sleepy turtle named Bowsica. Then suddenly Mushfany showed up and it turned out that she and Bowsica are best friend so she told her to release the twins so she did and they left the castle to go back to the fond where they left their daughter Seororo along with Bowsica and Koori to find her playing with a pink Yoshi who was actually named Hyoshi. The two eggs that they had suddenly hatched. When they saw the pink soshi the first one that they got that they also named Nicshi instantly fell in love with the Hyoshi so they started making more yoshies and the other Yoshi that they named Yoongshi saw Seororo and fell in love with her. And they all lived happily ever after!"PJ said proudly while we all stared at her wide eyed and jaws down the ground.

"What?"PJ asked pouting.

"How did you even come up with that?! That was awesome!"Nicole said cheerfully.

"PJ jjang!"Seo said doing a fist pump.

"Nice one sweety maybe someday you should start making your own books, and you let umma read them alright."Suggested Jessica

"They need to make a game about that one!"I said smiling widely just thinking about playing that game.

"That was so much better than Twilight!"Fany cheered clapping her hands wildly as we all continue to laugh at PJ's own version of Mario

"Ooh, the one about vampires?!"PJ asked excitedly.

"Yeah baby, that."Nicole answered when we all settled down.

"Appa is just like the dude there!"PJ said laughing then I noticed Sica stiffen beside me. What's with her? Did she accidentally freeze herself?

"Why is that?"Asked Tiffany confused...yet again.

"Well last night I saw her practically eating umma's fa-"Before PJ could finish her statement Sica cut her off.

"SHE MEANT NOTHING!"She screamed loudly shocking us. No way! did PJ saw them in action last night?! OH YOU ARE SO DEAD KWON YURI!

 

 


 

Hey guys! Just a little random chapter from me!

I hope you like my Soshi Mario .. hehehe :D

Tell me what you think ok. But you know I think I've heard someone called her Mario before but I just realized that when I thought about her being Mario while playing Super Mario .. heheh .. so if there's actually someone who did that before guess my idea of her being isn't original .. just the rets of the characters and the story olot .. heheh !

Tell me what you think okay?

By the way next chapter will start the dramas! So wait for it kay?

And don't woorry we'll still tackle the story of Yulsic's fight ! 

Is it weird that I kept typing 'Soshi' instead of Yoshi?

Disclaimer:I own Nothing but PJ and the Story Plot!