The Party I: Amusement Park

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Taeyeon's POV

I was watching PJ and her friends enjoy the amusement park when I felt someone tap my shoulder and saw Tiffany behind me pointing at something behind her.

"PJ's favorite part of the party."She said playfully while I scoffed seeing the smiling face of Apink's leader and the rest of her group unmounting a black van. 

"Why would she be her favorite part?"I asked with another scoff before looking back towards PJ to see her in front of a game booth, still with her friends.

"C'mon babe, be nice okay?"Tiffany pleaded and I only forcefully nodded in response.

"Unnies! Anyeonghaseyo!"Apink greeted as with a bow.

"Why so formal?"Tiffany asked with a pout.

"To assure Chorong unnie's place in the family."Yookyung playfully teased earning herself a knock on her forehead.

I growled lowly, unheard by the girls but Tiffany definitely heard because she s an arm around my waist to lightly pinch my side.

"Don't embarrassed unnie now Youngie-ah."Bomi said with a teasing laugh.

"You girls go enjoy yourselves!"Tiffany told the girls before adding. "And if you're wondering Chorong, PJ's over there with her classmates."

"Arasso unnie! We'll see you guys later!"Eunji said before they scattered around, some going together while others started looking for their idol friends, but one remained standing in front of us.

"Taeyeon unnie, I'm sorry again about the last time. I'll make sure it won't happen again."Chorong apologized with a bow, pricking the guilt inside me but only slightly, really slightly.

"Ah, ehem, it's alright, just make sure it really won't happen again."I said awkwardly and she bowed one more time before excusing herself.

"See what you've done? Now the kid's scared of you!"Tiffany scolded before slapping my shoulder.

"That's not my fault. She should have known better!"I protested while rubbing my sore shoulder. The guilt is gone.

"Tsk. You act more like a kid than she does."Tiffany said before walking away while shaking her head.

"Hey c'mon, you know I'm only doing it for PJ."I said trying to explain myself.

"I know babe, but you're honestly going a little bit over board. Chorong's a great girl. And for her to apologize again about such a small matter, only proves how much respect she has for us. Also to be only apologizing to you proves that she knows that you're the only one against them."Tiffany scolded crossing her arms over her chest. What guilt again?

"I'm not against them but she should know that PJ's life has threats more than she can count with her fingers hands and feet together."I said trying to give her my point well at least one of the two.

"PJ will never be able to find true happiness if we always think about the threats we don't even know if still exist."Tiffany said seriously before walking away.

I groan loudly before looking over to where PJ is to see her still playing with her friends in the same gaming booth but behind her stands Chorong with a hand on her shoulder and her free hand holding PJ's in between their bodies trying to be discreet.

"Respect my ."I muttered to myself, before taking a drink from one of the servers roaming around and walking towards my friends but still making sure to keep an eye on the two.

 

Yuri's POV

"Well you seem happy."Jessica greeted a frowning Tiffany.

"Taeyeon's acting like a deranged father."She growled loudly making us chuckle.

"Let her be, she's always been the protective one not only to PJ but to all of us."I said while patting her shoulder.

"But it's Chorong! We don't know her much but we know enough to know that she'll take good care of PJ."She said glaring at the midget who's walking towards another group of idols, mostly from SM.

"It's not because it's Chorong Tiff."Jessica said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?"She asked without looking.

"It's the fact that PJ's about to have a girlfriend of her own and it's scaring the parent inside your woman. Same thing happens to every parent out there. It just proves that not all of us is as mature as she already is. She's just scared that PJ's growing up so fast and the possibility of her leaving us when that happens."Jessica explained.

"That's dumb."She said making me chuckle again.

"Give her some slack my friend."I said giving her shoulder another pat.

"Whatever her reason is I don't care right now. Talk to your comrade hero."She said before walking towards the food table.

"Should I?"I ask Jessica lookng down at her.

"Nah, maybe some other time. It's not a really good time at the moment. Let's just enjoy the night like the rest of them."Jessica said before pulling me towards where Yoong and Sooyoung are standing looking at the roller coaster that's currently filled with some friends and the old enough kids from the orphanage of PJ's choice.

"You guys want to ride that?"Sooyoung asked.

"Hell yes!"Yoona answered.

"Count me in!"Jessica seconded.

"Actually sure, I'd love to."I said surprising the three.

"Nice."Sooyoung turned to give me an approving look.

"I'll hold your hand if you get nervous."Jessica said with a wink making me chuckle. 

"Here,"I offered my hand. "Hold it, I'm already nervous."I said half playfully and half serious.

"Eww."Yoona said with a sick look on her face before walking towards the entrance that has a short line of next passengers.

"Appa."I heard someone call behind us and saw PJ walking towards us with nervous looking Chorong in tow.

"Hey princess."I greeted PJ while ruffling her hair. "Hey kid."I greeted Chorong offering my fist for a little fistbump. I could feel the coldness of her knuckle. Guest I'm not the only one.

"Anyeong Unnies."She greeted Jessica and Soyoung with a bow. "Sup?"She greeted Yoong.

"Hey, where's Tweedledum and Tweedledee?"Yoong asked.

"Eunji and Bomi?"Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah unnie."Chorong answered. "They're somewhere messing things up."She said this time replying to Yoona's question.

"Surprisingly predictable."Yoona said making us laugh.

Then suddenly the line suddenly moved forward without us noticing that the ride was already over.

"C'mon guys."Sooyoung motioned forward and we all decided to ride seats somewhere in the middle.

"Hey Park!"Yoona, in front of us called out to Chorong, who's sitting next to PJ behind us.

"Huh?"Chorong asked seeming a little bit jumpy.

"Are you okay unnie?"I heard PJ asked seemingly concerned so I looked back to check but notice a different glint in PJ's eyes despite the concern on her voice. Of course, she's usually not one to be oblivious anyway.

"Have fun."Yoona said and I noticed the corner of her lip curve up to a subtle smirk.

"Huh? Ah, yeah, will do!"Chorong said obviously trying to sound cool. 

"Hey babe, seems like you and PJ are on the same boat. Hold my hand, I'm nervous."I admitted before taking a hold of my woman's hand.

"Huh? What do you mean?"She asked but also gripping my hand.

"Chorong's scared. Just doing her best to be the cool one between them."I explained with a little chuckle.

"What? Tell PJ so she can let Chorong off."She said almost turning around to do so but I tugged at her hand.

"Your daughter knows, but she has the same thoughts as your oldest one."I said motioning towards Yoona who's swaying her body probably to the futuristic sound of her victory.

"Of course, what else should I expect."She said letting go of my hand and throwing her hands in the air dramatically.

I was going to say something else when the operator instructed as to hold on tight because the ride is starting soon.

"Chorong-ah, are you alright?"Jessica asked looking back.

"Why wouldn't unnie be?"I heard PJ's oh so innocent voice asking.

"Yeah, uh I'm a I'm good unnie."Chorong said and I swear I could make out the smirk on PJ's lips at the moment. 

The ride suddenly started moving and I make a grab for Jessica's hand that's on the handle bar and I could feel the ride moving faster.  When suddenl screams started echoing all over the open night air and probably the loudest screams I've ever heard coming one, form behind me and the other from beside me when the ride lurch downward in 90 degrees tilt of the ride. But over the screams I could heard Yoona's laugh booming in satisfaction.

 

PJ's POV

"Yah! babo! The rule is to hit the ducks not the wall behind them!"Miyeon scolded both Jieun and Jiyeon before slapping their heads making me laugh at the back. 

Thankfully Miyeon and Jiyeon seem to be silently reconciling probably to avoid awkward apologies, which in my opinion is so much better.

"You know you won't exactly get any prize by hitting the wall right?"I teased from behind them.

"We're trying okay!"Jiyeon said while rubbing the back of her head.

"How are we supposed to get the bear if you two keep missing the ducks!"Miyeon scolded again.

"Maybe they're trying to get something else though I'm sure you'll get nothing by doing that."I added in the teasing.

"Well if you two are so good, why don't you try it yourselves!"Jiyeon challenged.

"Is that a challenge? Huh Ok?!"Miyeon asked already reaching for a toy gun.

"So what if it is Valiente?! You little miss heiresses scared?"Jiyeon taunted in a child like tone. Oh you did not just-

My thoughts were cut off when someone put their hand over my eyes.

"Give me your money, or I'll take something else!"An obviously fake manly voice asked from behind and I laughed already knowing who it was because of the familiar feeling of her body against mine.

"What exactly is that something else?"I asked playfully completely forgetting the fact that my friends are right in front of me.

"Bobby."She said confusing me so I took her hand off my eyes and turned back around to see her leaning down on my level. 

"Who's bobby?"I asked with furrowed brows in confusion.

"The bear from last time."She said oh so confidently.

"You named it bobby?"I asked with a little laugh.

"Yeah, cute right?"She asked with a cute smile on her lips making me smile too.

"I guess."I said then I heard someone cleared their throat behind me.

I turned around to see Miyeon and the idiots giving us questioning looks.

"Ah! Right, introduction."I said before standing on the side to present them towards each other. "I'm sure you guys already know unnie but for the sake of whatever is worthy, guys this is Chorong unnie, and unnie these are my friends from school. Miyeon or Rose who's in the same class as I am and Jiyeon and Jieun from the same grade just different class."I introduced them to each other.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Chorong imnida."Unnie politely introduced herself with a bow and the other three bowed back while introducing theirselves.

"It's nice to finally meet you unnie."Miyeon greeted happily. I noticed Jiyeon casting a worried glance towards Miyeon making me silently wonder why.

"Yeah, you're all PJ talks about nowadays."Jieun said before giving me a teasing smile. 

"Shut up."I warned with a glare and I heard unnie chuckle behind me.

"All good things I hope."She said playfully before putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Of course."Miyeon said still smiling.

"Well are we going to continue with the game? Cause I remember someone or maybe two someones saying they could do better?"Jiyeon said interrupting the talk making me frown a little.

"You guys keep playing I'll just see who can get the bear."I said a little disappointed with Jiyeon's behavior.

"Hey, it's alright if you want to play."Chorong unnie said.

"Maybe little miss heiress is scared, I'm sure your unnie has your back."Jiyeon said with a smirk, I glared at her to make her shut up.

"Shut up Jiyeon! C'mon let's just play okay!"Miyeon said before shoving a gun in Jiyeon's hand. What's with the sudden attitude.

They started playing while Jieun taunt the both of them from the side. I think unnie noticed my body tencing because she placed a hand on my shoulder and grabbed one of my hands with her free one hiding it between my back and her body probably to avoid suspicions.

"Don't worry it's okay."She whispered to me while squeezing my hand.

"Do you want to do something else unnie?"I asked without turning around.

"It's alright, you can stay with your friends I'll just go to some of mine here."She said letting go of my hand and turning me around to give me an assuring smile.

"Ani, let's go in some rides for now. I don't feel like playing these games right now anyway."I said before turning around towards Miyeon.

"Hey, we'll just go on some rides okay?"I said tapping her shoulder.

"Ara, we'll see you guys later. Bye unnie."She said and so did Jieun while Jiyeon didn't even bother to turn around.

"C'mon unnie."I said taking a hold of unnie's hand as I pull her away from the booth.

"I think I made your friend a little awkward."Unnie said looking back to where my friends are.

"Don't worry unnie, she's just not good with strangers."I said which is actually true.

"Still I'm sorry."She said with a sheepish smile.

"Don't worry about it."I said giving her a small smile. "C'mon, let's ride the roller coaster, there's only a short line and umma and appa are there."I said pointing at the ride.

"Wait, the what?"Chorong unnie asked with a gulp.

"Roller coaster."I said and I felt her hand loosing temperature. Oh wow.

"Oh, okay."She squeaked out in a small voice.

"Are you scared unnie?"I asked, faking an innocent voice.

"Huh? No of course not!"She said obviously trying to act cool while failing miserably.

"Okay then."I said before pulling her towards the ride.

 

Several Minutes Later..........

 

"Are you sure you're okay unnie?"I asked unnie while rubbing her back as she sit on a bench in the little garden near the roller coaster to avoid others' eyes.

"Yeah, I- uh, I was just a l-little overwhelmed."She said still trying to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry unnie, I should have just told you that I knew that you didn't want to ride it."I confessed, feeling so bad that I let her go despite knowing she didn't like it.

"Do you want more water Chorong-ah?"Umma asked holding a bottle of water in her hands.

"I'm fine unnie don't worry."Unnie said with a smile on her face but her eyes are drooping.

"Good job kid, I like what you pulled here."Appa said patting unnie's back. "C'mon guys let's leave them alone."Appa said motioning for the other three to go.

"Here sweetie."Umma said handing over the bottle, while casting another worried glance to unnie before leaving.

"I'm really sorry unnie."I apologized again.

"Hey don't say that. Now I don't know if I did the right thing, because all I wanted was to make sure that I won't be making another reason to spoil your mood on your birthday."She said giving me a weak smile. 

"Another? I told you unnie, whatever happened back there wasn't your fault. Jiyeon's probably just in one of her moods."I said before opening the cap of the bottle and holding the bottle by unnie's lips indicating for her to drink.

"Thanks princess."She said after a little sip.

"It's the least I could do."I said offering her a small smile.

"Hey, I have you right now to myself. The ride was definitely worth it."She said with a wink making me look away to hide the upcoming red cheeks. "And the blush is a definite bonus."She said and I hit her shoulder lightly.

"Shut up."I grumbled lowly.

"Oh right! By the way, here."She said pulling a small velvet, purple, rectangular box out of her pocket.

"What's that?"I asked.

"Happy birthday."She said before putting the box on my hands.

"But unnie I already told you tha-."She cut me off.

"I know and we brought presents for the kids but I want to still give you something. It's still your day after all."She said with a smile. "Open it." She urged.

I opened the box and there lies a silver necklace with a pendant of a star, studded with small rocks that I assume are little diamonds.

"Unnie, this is too much I don't think I can take it."I said with a little frown.

"Hey, c'mon now. I had it made specially for you. The rocks are placed according to how they can all shine together and give off an illusion that the star is lighted once reflected by any kind of light."She explained while holding my hand that was holding on to the box.

"Still, it's too-"She cut me off again.

"Let's make a deal,"She started off. "Ride the ferris wheel with me later and that's enough for me if you really think that this is too much."She said with a small smile.

"Fine."I said knowing I woudnl't win the argument anyway.

"That's a good girl."She said while ruffling my hair. "Now give me that so I can wear it on you."She said before making turn my back on her. I felt her putting the necklace around my neck. I was about to turn around to show it to her when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my waist in a loose backhug, making me gasp in surprise, but I laid comfortably in her arms despite the shock. And like that first time I could feel her heart beating eratically like mine again.

"Do you know what the name Chorong means?"She asked and I only shook my head negatively as a response. "It means to shine brightly. So I'm hoping that the star will always remind me of you. "She whipered in my ears giving me shivers. "Especially during the brightest of times."She continued. 

"But what about when it's darkest?"I asked fearing for her answer.

"I won't be next to you, I'll be somewhere looking for all the light you need."She said lowly.

"I'll take care of it unnie, I'm certain of that."I said just as lowly.

"I'm glad."She said and then she let me go and I turned around to face her. "It fits you perfectly. Definitely better than I had imagined."She said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks unnie."I said lowly still trying to calm my heart.

"We should go, I don't want others to worry."She said taking my hand to stand up.

"Are you sure you're okay now unnie?"I asked again just to be sure.

"Yeah, no worries. Now come on."She said before leading the way outside the garden and to the open grounds.

"What did you two do in there huh?"I heard Bomi unnie's voice from behind and saw her leaning on one of the wall like hedges.

"Shut up Bom. How come you're alone? Where's Eunji?"Rong unnie asked before putting an arm around my shoulder. This woman....

"Being friendly with some sunbae unnies. That's a great necklace J."She said with a knowing smile and I noticed her face kind of a little bit red-ish.

"Go and be friendly with some sunbae unnies too Bom."Rong unnie ordered sternly.

"Ara ara, happy birthday by the way PJ."She said before giving us a dorky smile and walking away.

"Is she alright?"I asked unnie once Bom unnie's away.

"Yeah, probably too much rides."Unnie answered and she lead me towards Yoong oppa.

"Yoong."She called out before leaning towards oppa to whisper something to her.

"What? No! They made sure that the drinks are safe."Oppa said confusingly.

"You better check."Unnie said and oppa nodded before power walking towards the table where the drinks are placed.

"Is everything alright unnie?"I asked warily.

"Yeah, don't worry."She said giving me a small smile. I looked towards the table again but Yoong oppa was nowhere to be seen. I scanned the place some more and I saw her talking to daddy who looked alarmed.

"I think something happened unnie."I said holding onto her arm.

"Fine,"She sighed. "I think someone either spiked the drinks or at least mixed alcohol in some of them."She explained.

"What? Wait, we have to check on my friends."I said and she nodded before we started looking for my friends.

 

Tiffany's POV

"What's wrong now?"I asked Taeyeon after she excused me from some of my friends.

"Someone spiked the drinks and some guests are already affected."She said lowly.

"What?! How'd you know?!"I asked.

"Chorong warned Yoong because Bomi seemed to be out of it. And Yoong checked to see that it's true."She explained.

"We better warned the others."I said and she nodded. We split ways when I saw Yuri walking towards me in hurried steps.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Some of the guards found out that some of the servers are hiding cameras in their clothes."


 

Been a while huh guys? 

is this boring sorry for the cliffhanger xD

and the mistakes I don't proofread remember ? hehehe 

miss u guys <3

love you lots <3

and the ones requesting for PJ and Rose ... the right time will come :) 

Maki Out~