Mr.Alumnus, Appa's Life (Part 2) And Informations

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Sooyoung's POV

"It's good to be back!"I yell while practically slamming my body on the couch.

"I even miss our pink room."PJ mumbles while on a lollipop.

"Seriously? You missed home that much?"Yoona asks laying flat on the floor.

"No, just the pink room. I was home the entire time."PJ says before walking inside hers and Fany's room.

"Did I hear her right?"Sunny asks, shocked.

"PJ's really warming up to us."Tiffany says before proceeding to their room.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Mom-my s-s-s-ishtop! hahahaha ! s-top!"We heard PJ's voice echoed throughout the dorm.

"1,2,3 attack!"Yoona yelled before running towards the room, then we all looked at each other before running towards the room too and saw the three girls attacking each others with pillows.

"ATTACK!"Yuri yelled before grabbing the first stuffed toy she got and whacking anyone in range, and everyone else did the same.

We spent probably half an hour running around the dorm hitting each other with pillows, and stuffed toys, and we all ended up lying on the living room's floor.

"I-I'm so *huff* ex*pant*hausted,"PJ said through her panting.

"That was awe-some though."Yoona replied also panting.

"Yeah, we haven't done that in a while."Tiffany said smiling.

"I missed this."Yuri said and she stood up. "I'm going out to get us something to eat, you guys want anything?"She said and I stood up.

"I'll go with you!"I said and the girls listed what they wanted and Yuri and I walked out of the dorm and went to the elevator where we saw the man PJ said was a janitor in their school.

"Young lady."He suddenly said and Yuri and I turned to him confused. "Your father said that he wants you to visit and to take PJ, Yoona and Jessica with you."He said then left without another word, leaving me and Yuri dumbfounded.

"What's he up to now?"Yuri darkly asked particularly no one as we exited the lift.

"Maybe he wants to meet them formally."I said trying to lighten up her mood.

"Formally eh? Sure."She said sarcastically and we both went out of the complex to the nearby store.

****************

Yuri's POV

"Calm down babe, I'm sure everything will be fine."Jessica said rubbing my arm up and down as we sat on the sofa of my parents' house waiting for my parents to come down from their room.

"I'm nervous, I've never met your parents before appa."Yoona said looking around.

"Appa, who's that man? He looks familiar."PJ said pointing at a portrait of the Kwon family on the wall.

"Huh? Familiar? That's my father J."Yuri answered and we heard a voice from the stairs.

"Pleasure to know that you still consider me as your father my child."Said a man walking down the stairs with a woman following closely behind him.

"Father."Yuri said and we all stood up.

"Mr.Alumni?"I heard PJ mumbled so I put a hand on her shoulder to tell her be quiet.

"Hello PJ, how's school going?"He greeted PJ who stiffened beside me.

"It's fine sir."PJ answered timidly.

"How about you Yoona, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine sir, how are you?"Yoona answered politely.

"I'm doing great, thank you for asking."He replied with a smile.

"Why did you want to meet us so suddenly?"Yuri asked coldly and I felt PJ grabbed my arm, probably sensing her appa's foul mood.

"I just thought that it'll be great to meet my granddaughters and my daughter in law, formally."He said giving me a small smile and I smiled in return after recovering from my shock. 

"How are you doing girls?"Mrs.Kwon asked with a small smile on her face.

"We're doing great mom."Yuri answered showing her mom a small smile.

"Sit down everybody. Prepare some snacks. What would you kids like to eat?"Mr.Kwon asked the maids as we all sat down, the kids on my side while Yuri's on my other, and her parents sitting opposite us.

"Come one, don't be shy. Tell us what you want, Yoona? PJ?"Mrs.Kwon egged on and I saw Yoona and PJ looked at each other.

"Chips."Yoona answered timidly.

"Cookies."PJ's undying love for cookies is just straight up undying.

"Well, you heard the kids. And will orange juice be okay for drinks?"He asked again and the two only nodded.

"Everything's fine?"Mr.Kwon asked with a look on hid eyes that tells us that he meant more than what others can hear from that question.

"Yeah, things are going well."Yuri answered coldly.

"Glad to hear that."He asnwered with a smile so familiar to me. "PJ, I assumed you haven't told them about me?"He asked PJ, leaving the rest of us confused except for Mrs.Kwon who's smiling widely.

"I-I had sir, but I didn't know who you were, so all they knew was that it was some.....man."PJ answered stuttering.

"Sir? Don't I deserve to be called harabeoji?"The man said teasingly.

"Oh, jwisonghamnida, I didn't know if I should."PJ said bowing her head, looking like a reprimanded kid, which is a rare sight.

"Aniyo, gwenchana PJ-ah."He said chuckling. "But from now on, you and Yoona unnie, will only call me harabeoji. Arasso?"He said still with that same smile and PJ and Yoona smiled back while nodding although looking timid.

"When and where did you meet PJ?"Yuri asked with a voice not as cold as before but it's still icy.

"I met her once in their school. You know that I'm an alumnus right? I didn't tell her who I was though."He said with a little laugh.

"You should have just told her who you were. It scared us when she said that someone warned her to be careful."Yuri said irritably so I held her arm and rubbed it up and down slowly.

"I'm very sorry about that."He said then 4 maids walked in with trays and put all the plates down on the center table.

"Thank you."Mrs.Kwon thanked the maids. 

"Eat up kids, you must have been exhausted in the long drive here."Mr.Kwon said and PJ and Yoona timidly took some and sit up straight quickly.

"Thank you sir. It had been a while since the first time I came here."I said boldly.

"Yes Jessica, I think I owed you an apology for all the things I didthat time."He said showing me an apologetic smile.

"It's okay sir, it's the past, everything's fine now."I answered politely.

"Well, if everything's okay now, is it okay if I ask you to start calling me papa now?"He asked and I turned to Yuri who looked just as shocked.

"Ah, I-I uh, o-of course si- papa!"I said the last part quickly with a bow.

"And that means you have to call me mama now too."The woman next to him said smiling warmly towards me.

"Neh, mama."I said more calmly this time. 

I may look like this on the outside, but inside I'm celebrating. I feel like I've won the world cup or something like that. It feels great knowing that her parents have finally accepted me. 

I remembered the last time I was here. It was nowhere near to how her father is treating me now.

*Flashback*

"Relax, I told you, it doesn't matter what they say, I'll always be with you. They will never be able to separate us. I'm only taking you here to introduce you to everyone because I want mama to know you."Yuri told me while squeezing my hand.  

Yuri invited me to go to one of their family's private gatherings. Only the closest friends are allowed in it.

"Somehow, I wish your father will accept me too. Don't you think that it'll be so much better."I said squeezing back her hand.

"You're a great person. Any parent would want their kid to be with someone like you. It just so happen that my father does not posses any kind of parental capability at all."She answered bitterly and we took the last step of the stair leading to their front door.

"Don't say that."I said rubbing her arm up and down as we were entering their house.

"Wow."I said amazed.

"Welcome to the Kwon Empire!"Yuri said playfully then we heard somebody clearing their throats making us quickly turn towards them. 

"How's my lovable little sister doing?"A man who I believe is Yuri's older brother Hyukjun said with spread arms, asking for a hug.

"Oppa! I miss you so much! When did you get back?!"Yuri asked excitedly, running to her brother and engulfing him in a hug.

"I got back last night Yuri-ah. Now I believe that this is my future sister-in-law?"He said before turning towards me with a familiar smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica imnida."I introduced shyly with a bow.

"Nice taste little sis. Annyeong, I'm Kwon Hyukjun, and you can just call me oppa. No need for old formalities, they make me feel... well, old."He said playfully opening his hand for a handshake that  I quickly accepted.

"Well, thanks oppa. I actually brought her here to meet mama, because I didn't know that you would be here."Yuri said, walking back beside me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Well, if that's the case, we should get inside and introduce my beautiful sister-in-law to our beloved mother."Oppa said making me look down to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Ara, but stop complimenting her oppa, I don't want mom to think that I'm dating a tomato girl."Yuri teased while inclining her head to look at my face.

"Stooop~"I whined pushing her away.

"Arasso, arasso. Enough lovey dovey between you two."Oppa said chuckling. "In you go, in you go. Come on."He said, ushering me and Yuri to walk inside the living room where their family is.

"Come, princess. I promise, everything will be okay."Yuri whispered before kissing the side of my head.

"I know seobang. You're right here beside me, aren't you?"I replied before standing on my tippy toes to kiss her cheek.

"Meet, the Kwons."Hyukjun oppa said playfully when we entered the living room. And earlier I thought that the house was elegant, but this is so much better. 

I looked around and saw numbers of famous people. I know some of them because my parents are business people too. Maybe not as big as the Kwons but they rank high among Korea's biggest business people. 

"Oh! There they are! Let's go."Oppa said before leading us to where a group of women are.

"Mama!"Yuri called out, and a woman that I've always seen on Yuri's pictures and heard a lot of stories of, looked at us and smiled widely when she saw her daughter.

"My daughter!"The woman said before Yuri engulfed her in a tight hug. "How are you doing? Are you doing fine in there?! Are they treating you right?! Oh my gosh! My sweet little Yuri-ah, you're finally home!"The woman said after pulling away from Yuri and cuffing Yuri's cheeks in her hands.

"I'm sorry, that I haven't visited in a while ma. I've been busy training. I missed you so much mama."Yuri said before hugging her mother close, one more time. "I brought someone I want to introduce to you!"Yuri said excitedly before rushing towards me and pulling me to her mother while completely ignoring the other people in the party.

"Oh! Who is this beautiful friend of yours Yuri-ah?"Her mom asked with a teasing tone.

"Ma, this is Jessica Jung Sooyeon, and she's my girlfriend."Yuri introduced and my heart gave a lift because of the cockiness in her voice while introducing me as her girlfriend.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs.Kwon."I said before bowing politely.

"What's with the formality? I'm your girlfriend's mother! Shouldn't you be calling me mama?"Mrs.Kwon said making me brake into a wide grin.

"I see that my daughter, has come, and she even brought a friend."I heard a calm but deep voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a well built man standing there in front me.

"Father."Yuri said coldly.

"It's been a while my child."He said with a smile on his face. "And who might this lady be?"He asked looking down at me with those cold brown eyes.

"Her name is Jessica, Jessica Jung Sooyeon."Yuri said standing beside me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "She's my girlfriend."Yuri continued and I saw a smirk made it way on the man's face but was gone in a second.

"Oh! It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Jung."He said smiling down at me.

"I-it's a ple-asure to meet you too Mr.Kwon."I answered stammering.

"How old are you young lady?"He asked me.

"I-I'm 17 sir."I answered trying to give him a smile.

"Where are you studying?"He asked, and I noticed people crowding around us. For what reason? I really don't know.

"Korea Kent Foreign School sir."I answered lowering down my head.

"Aa, what a nice school. So what do you plan on doing after high school?"He asked with a smile that gives me the idea that it doesn't really matter to him what my answer is.

"I-I'm a trainee in SM sir, so I still don't know."I answered nervously cowering from his stare.

"What are you trying to do?!"Yuri asked under her breath pulling me closer.

"Ah! An aspiring artist! I see now why Yuri is with you."He said with a small laugh, and I heard others chuckle.

"Stop!"Yuri ordered lowly. 

"Well, I'm glad that you are here too Ms.Jung."He said with a laugh before motioning someone from behind him to come forward, and a beautiful brunette stepped up. "I want you to meet Angel, Yuri's fiancee."He announced and everyone started whispering enthusiastically, while Yuri and I bought stiffened.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"Yuri asked loudly while stepping up in front of me.

"What's wrong my child? Didn't you know that this party is for you engagement?"He asked with an obviously fake smile on his lips.

"I brought Jessica here to introduce her to mama! Now that I've had, were going home!"Yuri said before wrapping a protective arm around my shoulders and escorting me out of the party.

"Kwon Yuri! If you walk out of this room right now, you will never step foot in this house ever again."Her father said in the coldest voice that I've ever heard. It scared me a little when Yuri stopped walking. She let go of me and turned around to look at her father while I stay rooted on my spot.

"No worries, I don't plan on ever stepping in here again."She said before I felt her arms back around me and lead me out of the mansion to her car and all the way back to our dorm.

*End Of Flashback*

Yuri was true to his words, Yuri never came back there again. It was her mama who visits her but we never got the chance to talk to each other because she was always in a hurry, making sure that his husband doesn't find out. And although she treated me well back in that party, I think she didn't like me that much as time passed by, and I'm not sure why, but I think she kind of blamed me for what happened to her husband's and daughter's relationship. I couldn't blame her though, her husband disowned their daughter because of me.

"And you two will be calling me halmeoni from now on. I'm so glad to finally meet you kids. Well, I guess Yoona's a young lady now."Mama said clasping bother hands in front of her chest.

"Yeah right."I heard PJ mumble. "Ow!"She yelped not even 5 seconds after.

"Thank you halmeoni."Yoona said bowing.

"Pffft."PJ scoffed so I nudged her this time.

"Why don't you girls stay here and talk. Yuri, come with me to the study, I need to talk to you about something."Mr.Kwon suddenly said standing up, and walking away while Yul stood up slowly after kissing my cheek then reaching over to ruffle the other two's hairs and walking away to follow her father. 

"Why are people always talking about appa as if she's not a girl."PJ grumbled making the three of us laugh.

Yuri's POV

"So what's this really all about?"I asked crossing my arms over my chest and standing in front of his table where behind it he's already sitting on his chair.

"Well, I wasn't lying when I said that I wanted to meet your family, but I guess that it was quite obvious that I was planning something else huh?"He said almost mockingly.

"Just out with it already."I said annoyed, but at the same time quite relieved that he actually wanted to meet my girls.

"Here."He said placing a folder in front of me with a label in front of it that says 'CLOSED FILE' in big bold red letters. 

"What is this?"I asked opening the folder and was shocked to see a younger full body picture of PJ. 

"Read it."He said plainly and I read what was written on the information.

Name: Patrick Jane Koch Paralejas

Date Of Birth: August 25, 1998

Date Of Death: November 16, 2005

Age: 7

Cause Of Death: Murder

I stared at the paper in shock.

"Where did you get this?"I asked falling down on the chair in front of his desk.

"It doesn't matter right now. What matter is that you have to get PJ out from that school. His dead maternal grandfather Joseph Koch Sr. also known as Lee Dong-Bin owned half of the school and it was transferred to PJ's father who married his oldest child Jane Lee-Koch during her teenage years and became Jane Koch-Paralejas when she married PJ's father William Walton Paralejas."He started with worry in his voice. "PJ's mother put all of her properties in her children's name for inheritance when the time comes. But since PJ's sister Jade, died the same day as their mother and father, all the properties of the Koch-Paralejas family is now on PJ's name."He finished his explanation with anxiousness in his eyes.

"But why does it says here that PJ is dead?"I asked confused.

"That, we don't know. The best person to contact is James Valiente and I'm sure that you wouldn't have a problem contacting him."He answered apologetically.

"Yeah, we've met him before."I answered then I remembered something. "Wait, I'm just wondering, why would Mr.Koch, put all of his properties in PJ's father's name instead of dividing it to all his children, I mean, he's not even his biological son? Mr.William is just his son-in-law."I asked confused.

"We're not sure, but from what we've known, the old Koch found out that his other children are planning something against him to get the inheritance earlier than his lifetime. So when he found out, he immediately put all the properties under his son-in-laws name, since he knew that he was a good man."He answered.

"Do you know the rest of his kids?"I asked to get more information.

"There were 7 of them. 3 of them including PJ's mother are already dead. They have valid reasons to the death of the other two Janette Koch and Joseph Koch Jr. the oldest boy in the family he was the second born while Janette was the youngest. But in both their deaths, foul plays were considered but authorities didn't have enough evidence to prove them."He started. "Now there are 4 of them left, 3 men and a woman. Jerry Koch the 3rd born, Julius Koch the 5th born, John Koch the 6th born and Jenny Koch the 4th born and the only woman left in their family."He said and I was shocked to not hear the name that I was waiting for.

"Wait, no one among them is named Paul?"I asked confused.

"None of them. All their names start with J, since both their parents' name start with J. James and Josephine, well at least that is my guess."He answered shrugging.

"But we met a man, who introduced himself as Paul, and said that he was PJ's mother's brother."I said and he frowned.

"What? But my informant clearly said that there were only 7 Lee-Koch kids."He said making me frown even more.

"We need to talk to Mr.Valiente soon."I said standing up.

"Before that, I think it's best that you take PJ away from that school. And I suggest you do the same to her friend....Miyeon."He said also standing up.

"Wait, Miyeon's studying there?"I asked, wondering why PJ never told us that.

"Yeah, PJ didn't tell you? I had bodyguards for PJ all over their school. Half of the school maintenance from guards to janitors to electricians are infiltrated with some of the bodyguards that I had assigned when I found out about this."He explained.

"Wait, if you knew about this before, why did you just tell us this now?"I asked.

"It didn't matter because I found out about it when you left for America last week. So, it's best now that you don't send PJ to that school anymore and just homeschool her."He answered.

"She wouldn't like that."I said knowing how PJ will oppose practically being locked up in the dorm.

"It's the best choice that we have."He said sadly and I couldn't help but felt a little relieved when he said 'we'.

"I'll talk to the others."I said sighing. "Wait, does this mean that the remaining Koches are the ones handling PJ's inheritance now?"I asked again.

"Yes, but when PJ comes back. All the properties will be taken away from them."He said confidently.

"How are you sure about that?"I asked doubtfully.

"Because when the old lawyer of the Koch Family, Henry Beck died, his son Wilson Beck replaced his father's job and kept in touch with PJ's family's lawyer Walter Frank and was able to give the information that needed to make sure that no matter what, the properties are kept under PJ's name."He answered.

"But wouldn't Koches ask for papers and everything to make sure that the properties are already divided under their names?"I asked.

"They did, and false paper were shown to them."He answered somehow smugly.

"And they didn't suspect anything?"I asked trying not to sound sarcastic.

"No, they think that Wilson is on his side just like how his father was, or at least they thought was."He answered and I let out a sigh of relief.

"PJ's life is really complicated."I said then I started heading for the door again but I stopped one more time.

"Papa?"I called out with the name that I used to call him making him brake into a wide smile but he quickly cleared his throat. "Thanks for this."I said referring to the folder in my hands. "And for accepting my family."I said smiling at him.

"Anything for my little girl."He said smiling at me before continuing. "But I suggest you put a ring on her now. You seem to have quite the number of competitions. Yeah, I still watch T.V. Tying the knot will be one of the best ways to secure the bond."He said and this time, I was the one who smiled widely.

"I'll work on that dad. What do we know, maybe after this drama, I will."I said smugly and he smirked at me.

"That's my girl."He said and I walked towards him and hugged him tight and I felt his body stiffened before hugging me back. 

"Thanks papa."I said with my head resting on his broad shoulder.

"I'm proud of you sweety."He said and I felt him kiss the top of my head before letting me go. "Now deal with that and make me prouder."He said smiling.

"We'll do."I said before walking out of the room sighing in relief when I closed the door. Finally.

Remembering the folder on my hands, I quickly fished out my phone from my pocket and dialled a number. I waited for some time before the person from the other line answered.

"Yuwree-ah~"Said the familiar American accented voice of the woman.

"Call your father, we need to talk to Mr.Valiente as soon as possible. We'll be home tomorrow."I said seriously.

"Is everything okay?"She asked sounding worried.

"I'll explain everything tomorrow, but don't worry, we're halfway to solving this."I said confidently.

"Good, I'm on it."She said. Then I heard the phone went dead, and I hid the file in my room inside my drawer before going down to the living room to see no one there. I walked towards the backyard and saw 3 people there. 

My father playing basketball with Yoona and PJ. 

"They look good don't you think?"I heard that angelic voice beside me.

"They do. I never thought that this day will come. Now I can't wait to do the same thing with our future grandchildren."I said and she blushed. 

I smirked before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the stairs.

"Wait, seobang~"She whined.

"Shh, my parents are with the kids, they'll be fine."I said and she pout before obliging to my pulls.

Yul appa's going to score some hoops too. *Smirk*

*******************

"How can you be so stupid?!"

"I'm giving you one last chance! I want the kid in my hands in 2 weeks! Do you understand?!"

"Good. Mess this up, and you'll be the headless one."

*******************

Is the whole thing getting too confusing guys ? 

I'm sorry, I'll fix it soon !

Sorry for the typhos, and the grammar. 

But anyway, are you guys excited to find out what's going to happen? 

Yeah I am too, since I don't really know if what's my head going to come up with. hehehehe

Comment everyone ! 

Like please~ you're comments are what making me write. No kidding!

Cr:To the owner of the fanart <3

Oh well, 

Annyeong~

Gomawo~

Saranghae~

Maki Out~