Helping Hands

Patrick's life with the SNSD

PJ's POV

I stare at Sohee unnie as she talk and talk and talk and talk.

"J? J?! Patrick Jane!"She snapped me out of my thoughts yelling in my face.

"Ah! Sorry, you just keep talking I'm good."I said smiling at her forcefully.

"Aish! You're not even listening to me! Do you know how much of an honor it is to have me tlak more than five words in the first time thta we hang out?!"She said frustratedly.

"You're exaggerating!"I accused loudly.

"Am not! But whatever, as I was saying your parents asked me to keep an eye on you."She said the last part lowly to avoid the maid by the fountain hear us. We're currently at the garden hanging out while the other girls are by the pool cooling off.

"They asked you to come here?!"I excitedly but still lowly asked.

"Yeah, they wanted to make sure that you're okay."She said patting my head.

"How are they?"I asked.

"Honestly?"She asked and I nodded. "They're really good actress, they all look okay but inside I know they're dying in worry."She said sadly.

"When can I go home?"I asked hopeful for a good answer.

"They're doing the best they can to get you back. You'll be back home in no time."She said patting my head. 

"I really wish I can go back home, it's hard sleeping without mommy beside me or atleast any of them."I shyly confessed.

"It must really , but just endure it a bit more PJ, they're doing everything they can."She said surprising me with a hug, but still comforted me.

We were in that position until we ehard sounds of leaves getting crushed.

"Hey kid."Yubin unnie greeted holding two familiar objects in her hands.

"Is that?"I asked unable to finish my question.

"Yeah, they asked us to give these to you, they said it helps you with your nightmares."Yubin unnie said handing the blanket and the stuffed animal to me.

"Soo unnie gave me this blanket and Appa gave me this Mickey stuffie."I said excitedly looking at the objects in my hands.

"And here's one more thing."Yubin unnie said before pulling out a phone and giving it to me.

"Keep it and don't let anybody see it."She warned and I nodded immediately in agreement.

They left after a few hours and I settled myself back in my room locking the door behind me and quickly dialing a familiar number while wrapping myself in the blanket while hugging Mickey close to me.

"J?"I heard mommy's familiar voice.

"Mommy~"I called out smiling just hearing her voice.

"I miss you baby."She said and I could almost imagine her crying.

"Why are you crying?"I asked with tears building at the sides of my ees.

"I'm just happy to hear your voice."She answered with a sob.

"I'm happy to hear your voice too."I said smiling lightly. "Are you with the otherS?"I asked.

"No baby, it's just me here. I'm doing a photoshoot."She answered.

"Are you busy?"I asked.

"No, it's okay sweetie."She answered and we continued talking till she had to go back to her photoshoot.

*************

Jessica's POV

"I don't want to go!"PJ screamed trying to get away from Mr.Koch's grip. "Mommy!"PJ screamed as they keep hauling her away while we couldn't do anything but watched in tears.

"Umma~"I heard Seohyun whimpere hugging Tiffany who's also in tears.

"Daddy! Help! Please!"We heard PJ scream one last time before the court room's doors were closed loudly leaving us and some other people inside the room.

"What are we going to do?"Yoona asked crying.

"We have a plan girls and we're going to push through it."Mr.Valiente said frowning.

"I know it's hard girls but we need to stick to that plan. We'll have PJ back in no time."Papa Kwon said wrapping an arm around Yoona's shoulders as Yuri did the same to me. 

We walked out of the court room together and out the building to our cars where tons of paparazzi are waiting for us. 

"Girls! Is it true?! You lost because you're all homouals?!"

"Are you all really dating?!"

"Who's with who?!"

"Does the video confirm the couples?!"

"Taeyeon! Is Taeny real?!"

Questions were thrown at us from every direction while being mobbed by the paparazzi till we reached our cars in at least 20 minutes.

Everyone was quiet and had no idea on what to do.

"We need to get her back fast."Seohyun said still crying.

"We will, we just need to trust the elders."Sooyoung said comforting maknae.

"Trust them Seobaby, we'll have PJ back."Yuri said while she still has her arm around me.

"She'll be fine."Yoona said looking outside the window.

5 days later...

Sooyoung's POV

Mr.Valiente and Mr.Kwon called for us after five days saying we have to talk about something. 

"I know you guys are worried about PJ and want to have an eye on her."Mr.Valiente started.

"Of course, those bastards have her! What do you expect us to feel?"Yoona asked mockingly.

"That's why we tried to find a way to keep an eye on PJ  but we need you to make this plan work."Mr.Kwon said.

"What is it?"Yuri asked.

"There's this girl that you might know about who has a connection with the Ahn's and can help us keep an eye on PJ. And according to our researches, you have a pretty good relationship with her and her friends."Mr.Valiente said.

"Who?"I asked curiously.

"Her."Mr.Kwon said tossing a folder on the table that Taeyeon took and opened.

"Koches are quite the sneaky bastards aren't they?"Taeyeon said smirking.

"What do you mean?"Yuri asked. "Who is it?"She added and Taeyeon tossed the folder towards her that she quickly opened.

"Ahn Sohee."She read loudly making some of the people around gasp. "Wonder Girls member."She continued reading. "Eun Hye Ahn-Koch's niece and Hyesu Ahn-Koch's cousin."She finished before looking up at us.

"Makes sense."Hyoyeon said sighing.

"She's Hyesu's mom's niece?"Sunny asked.

"Yes, her mother is Hye Eun's older sister."Mr.Kwon answered.

"Do you think she'll help you?"Mr.Valiente asked.

"It's worth a shot."Yoona said isghing.

"I'll call Sunmi."Taeyeon said.

"But she's not a part of their group anymore."Jessica said.

"Based on the contrary, yes."Taeyeon said while scrolling through her phone. "But once a member, always a member."She said sternly looking Jessica straight in the eyes, while lifting the phone to her ear. "Hey, can you do me a favor?"She asked after a few seconds.

******************

They'll have PJ back soon and we'll leave this drama behind, or will we?

You'll see :D

I'm not sure about the laws but some of them I think are right .. heheheee .. I don't study law .. this is an AU so I thought it'll be okay to make things up .. well this whole is made up .. hahahaha .. yeah .. 

I know this chapter and I rushed things but as the previous chapter stated, this isn't the important trial fro the girls, the one on the, probably next chapter or the one after that will be very important .. heheheheee :D 

Anticipate PJ's point of view against the eyes of the public .. 

I'm in a hurry again .. sorry unreps .. I'll try to reply later .. :D

Annyeong .. Gomawo .. Saranghae~

Maki Out~