Parks and ..... Hospitals.

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Jessica's POV

We all went to a park after a disastrous lunch.

Yes you read that one right. Disastrous!!!

You don't put an overly excited Krystal along with a pranking deprived Yoona and an evil genius not that I'm not proud of her smartness Patrick.

I want to tell you the whole story about our Disastrous lunch but I don't want to be hold responsible for corrupted and traumatized minds.

So enough about that, since we're already here in the park because Patrick Yuri Taeyeon Sooyoung Yoona Hyoyeon Amber Luna is very excited to come here to play with her new toys.

"Umma c'mon! Watch this!"I hear PJ yell pointing the flying chopper above us while she's holding the remote.

"Great job sweetie! Just make sure that you don't hit anybody alright?"I reply happily but worrily at the same time that she might hit someone but more specifically that she might hurt herself.

"Neh umma!"She replies back giggling at Taeyeon and Yuri who are both stupidly pretending to try and catch the flying chopper.

"If someone asks, I'm not dating that."Tiffany says frustratedly while shooting a glare at Taeyeon as she sits down beside me.

"And if someone actually does. Tell them I don't know that tanned kid."I reply while keeping an eye on PJ and Krystal at the same time.

"Deal."Tiffany says chuckling.

"PJ go long!"I hear Soo yells while throwing the football that Krystal bought for PJ. PJ quickly passes the remote control to Yuri who was startled by the action but quickly manuever the chopper in worry of crashing it. PJ runs as pass as she can and jumps as high as she can to catch the football. Then suddenly Amber starts running towards her while Yoona tries her best to catch up too, and just like that a little football game starts.

PJ's POV

I took a little break from the game while they keep playing even Sunny unnie is playing with them now.

I took a sit in between umma and mom who both just keep quiet the entire time watching the game.

"What's wrong with you guys? You don't want to play?"I ask the two women who are both just looking as bored as a brick.

"Look at you, so sweaty. You're gonna catch a cold!"Mom says as she suddenly pulls out a towel from her bag and start wiping it on my body.

"Eh? Why did you bring a towel mom?"I ask feeling stupid afterwards. Seriously, why did I even ask?

"For obvious reasons."Mom says flatly as she tuck the towel underneath my shirt on my back. 

"Thanks mom."I say smiling up at her.

We remain there sitting just watching everyone play around the park when I suddenly feel something on my chest. I used to feel this all the time back when I was still in Philippines, but it's not this bad. Most of the times it goes away after a few minutes, but right now it keeps getting worse. My chest is hurting and hurting more and more by the minute and it's getting harder and harder to breathe. I tried to grab on something when I started feeling dizzy but what I grab was a smooth and soft surface then I felt myself falling forward towards the ground.

"PJ? Baby what's wrong?"

"OMONA PJ!"Was the last thing I heard before everything turned black.

Tiffany's POV

I take a sit on the waiting room as the nurses and the doctors in the emergency room. I'm so scared right now. I don't know what's going on inside the emergency room or what is the reason why I'm in here right now. Why they have to bring PJ in there, or my baby suddenly fainted. I feel so lost like how I felt the first time I landed in Korea. So many questions going through my head and I have not a single idea how to answer them. 

I don't know what happened, all I know is that I suddenly hear Jessica asking PJ what's wrong then when I look over I see Patrick...

*FLASHBACK*

Patrick, Jessica and I are watching everyone play around the park and we even started cheering for them. 

"PJ? Baby what's wrong?"I hear Sica says worrily making me quickly turn towards her and PJ, but the sight in front of me shocked me. PJ is gripping Sica's arm tightly while her other hand is also gripping her chest tightly as if she was in pain and she's slowly falling down.

"OMONA PJ!"I scream really loud as she completely falls down the ground unconscious.

"YURI! TAEYEON! HELP!"Jessica yells loudly as she quickly crouch down and craddles Patrick in her arms.

"What happened?!"Sooyoung's voice boom through the entire park while I hold Patrick's hand tightly.

"Call an ambulance!"Sica yells loudly while tears are poring from her eyes. I quickly take my phone out from my bag with trembling hands and dial the emergency number and tell the person on the other line about what happened through my cries and hung up after thanking them.

"Shh, she'll be fine. Everything will be okay."Yuri says hugging Sica.

"What should we do? Can't we at least give PJ first aid?"Victoria asks looking just as scared as us.

"But we don't know what happened. We don't know what to do, we might make it worse for her."Taeyeon says holding my hand that's already holding PJ's.

After a few more minutes we can hear the ambulance coming. 

After  the paramedics give PJ first aid they put her in the ambulance and ask one of us to come and everyone agreed to let me go since they know that PJ's closest to me. 

I spent the entire ride praying to all that is Mighty to let PJ be okay.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Tiffany!"I hear a familiar voice calling my name making me quickly turn my head towards the source of the voice seeing Sooyoung there running towards me everyone else trailing behind.

"Unnie where is she?!"Yoong asks worrily.

"They're already inside."I reply glancing towards the Emergency room.

"What happened?"Soo asks looking at me. I guess Sica wasn't able to tell them.

"I don't really know all I saw was PJ gripping Sica's hand tightly, while her other hand is gripping her chest and she's slowly falling from her seat, as if she's trying to fight unconsiousness in taking over her body."I tell them exactly what I saw before PJ completely out.

"Sica-ah?"Yuri asks the girl beside her in a gentle tone.

"I-I really don't know either. She ju-just su-sud-ddenly grabbed my arm tightly and just  like that she f-fa-inted."Sica explains through her sobs.

"Does that mean she was having a hard time breathing?"Sulli asks worriedly.

"That's the only idea even I can actually think of right now."Sunny says dejectedly while holding tightly on Sooyoung's long arm.

"Seobang I'm scared."I hear Jessica mutter lowly to Yuri.

"Everything will be fine."Yuri says placing a kiss on Sica's head then taking a worried glance towards the emergency room right after.

I glance at Taeyeon who's sitting beside me and she quickly shift her gaze towards me and show me a smile.

"She'll be just fine."She mutters lowly although I can see the fear in her eyes.

After 10 minutes two nurses rush out from the room making us all stand up but they didn't stop they keep running then they came back still in a rush, and then same thing keeps happening three more times even another doctor rush inside the room all of a sudden. 

It took another hour before three doctors walk out from the room.

"How is she?"Taeyeon asks the doctor quickly.

"I think it's better if we talk in my office. At least two of you can come with me and the rest can go with the patient to her own room."The doctor explains and looks at us expectantly waiting for an answer.

"I'll go with you."Yuri volunteers.

"Alright follow me."The doctor says and starts walking away.

"Look after your umma okay."I hear Yuri whisper to Yoona as she walks past us.

"I'll be back okay."Tae says giving me a hug before following the doctor and yuri.

After 3 minutes the door of the emmergency room open again and nurses walk out pushing a gurney. 

"Is she okay?"Soo quickly asks one of the nurses as we walk beisde them.

"I'm sorry, but only the doctors can answer such questions ma'am."One of the nurses answers apologetically.

"Oh, okay."Soo says defeatedly and remain quiet.

I try my best not to look at the gurney because I don't like what I'm seeing. Patrick's laying there unmoving with an oxygen mask and other wires connected to her. Just please let her be okay...

Yuri's POV

"But she's going to be okay right?"Taeyeon asks the doctor hopefully.

"This disease is a traitor. I can't tell you that she's going to be just fine. The best solution for this is an operation cause it's the only actual cure."The doctor answers without any emotion on his face.

"If she had the operation, are you sure that she'll ... survive?"I ask worrily.

"Yes. It's a certain thing that she will survive if the operation was done properly."The doctor answers.

"Is the operation needed right away?"Taeyeon asks again.

"No, the operation can actually still wait but it's just better done at an earlier age while the symptoms are not that bad yet."The doctor once again explains.

"We'll talk about it and we'll try to give you an answer as fast as we can."Taeyeon answer the doctor.

"Okay, but remember, the kid's decision is what you have to consider the most. Okay?"The doctor says strictly.

"Yes. Thank you."Taeyeon told the doctor and we leave the office silence engulfing us the entire walk to PJ's room that the doctor told us.

"Should we tell them?"Taeyeon suddenly asks as we get inside the lift.

"Why shouldn't we?"I ask her leaning against the elevator's wall.

"I don't know how to break something like this to them."She answers looking down.

"They have the right to know. And PJ will be fine, she's a tough kid. Some illness won't bring her down."I say trying to sound as convincing as I can hoping my voice won't betray me.

"Help me."Taeyeon whispers.

"I got you."I reply and the exact moment the elevator opens. We quickly walk out and go staright to PJ's room.

Hyoyeon's POV

We all settle down on the chairs around PJ's room waiting ro the two to arrive. I picked up my phone and dial a number.

"...."

"..."

"......."

".."

Then I hung up. 

"She'll be fine umma."I hear Yoong says rubbing Sica's back who's sitting on the chair beside the bed holding PJ's hand.

Just then the door suddenly opens and there walk the Black Pearl and the Dorky Kid Leader.

"Hey. So what's up?"I ask trying to sound calm, although my heart is beating so fast right now.

"The doctor said PJ has a heart disease."Yuri just says looking straight ahead. Right after Yuri said that I had a little flashback from the time that we went to Lotte World on our way back. 

*Flashback*

 

"Wait, those extreme rides we rode in, people with a heart condition can't ride them?"Patrick asks surprised.

"Well of course, they give a sudden rush to your body once it starts moving fast. Heart attack is a big possibility."I explain proud of myself. Just this one alright!

"I don't think so."Patrick says giggling.

"Wae?"I ask confused at her sudden words.

"Oh nothing."She says snickering.

"You're kinda scary right now."I say creep out by her sudden behavior.

*End Flashback*

"What?"Tiffany asks as her eyes starts getting teary again.

"You're kidding, right unnie?"Seohyun asks or mor elike demand.

"I'm sorry maknae. I wish I am."Yuri says as she walks over towards Sica who has her head down while still holding PJ's arm.

Yuri continue explaining everything to us until we heard a faint familiar small  voice making her stop talking immediately as we look towards the familiar voice to see Jessica staring at PJ who's staring back at her and Yuri who has a small smile on her face her hand rubbing up and down her wife's back.

"Baby?"

 


 

Hey guys! 

Sorry it's a bit short but yeah.. hehehe

hope you like this one .. 

It's already 1:22 am now ! I have another exam tomorrow.

Tell me what you think alright. Thanks for the support guys !

Saranghe !!!

Disclaimer:  I own nothing but Patrick and the hopefully improving story.