Chapter 2

I Know What You Need

 

Amber and Yuri started talking to this Suzy girl and soon became best friends with her.  Amber and Yuri had to part ways because they had different classes so, they three bid there farewells and went to their classes.  Amber had English which would be extremely easy for her since, she was fluent.  As she entered in all eyes were on her.  The girls all started to squeal and even the teacher was staring at her.  She just bowed and introduced herself in English. 
 
"Hello I'm Amber. I just moved here from Japan so please take care of me." She finished from the corner of her eye she noticed a girl with black hair.  This girl had a noticeable icy aura but, she ignored it.  She strutted to the seat behind this little ice princess and sat down stealing all the girl's hearts, while doing so.  
 
"Alright class we will be having a pop quiz on your English level." The teacher announced but, Amber just maintained her coolness. 
 
She started answering when she heard a sound.
 
"Psst! Psst!  Hey you new girl!  You know the answer for number 3?"  The ice princess whispered.  Amber took this opportunity and turned player mode on.
 
"Why don't you give me your number and I will text you the answers babe?" Amber whispered back.  The other girls face was shocked and stunned.  In a minute the girl's hand went up and the teacher came over. 
 
"What is the problem Miss Jung?"
 
"Amber is copying off of my paper Ms. Lee!" She said pointing to Amber. Amber looked up and freaked out.
 
"What? No I didn't! I swear!"
 
"Miss Liu you have detention for cheating in my class! "  the rest of the class Amber was furious and she wanted this girl dead.  The bell rung and everyone exited the room.  
"Yah!! Why did you lie to the teacher?!?!?!"
 
"Ohh Amber!  I was just trying to have fun babe.  Why? You mad?" Krystal started coming closer, tracing her fingers up and down Amber's back.  Amber was moved but, quickly pushed the girl to a wall and pinned her down. Their faces inches apart.
 
"Who are you to cause such annoyance in one hour of class?!?!"
 
"....Krystal....Krystal Jung."  and with that Krystal disappeared from Amber's sight.
 
 
----back to Yuri----
 
Yuri now was walking to her biology class when she noticed all the stares that she was getting as she casually walked into her classroom. As expected everyone was staring at her since, she gave of a y vibe that no one could resist.  She introduced herself and sat next to a girl named Jessica. For some reason she was strangely attracted too this girl.  When the lesson finished she, started the worksheet and took this time to talk to the girl.
 
"Umm.. could you please explain this?"
 
"no." Jessica responded coldly and kept working on her homework.
 
"Please it would mean a lot!"  Yuri gave it her all.  But Jessica wouldn't change.  Straight up no's was all she was getting.  No matter what she kept trying. Nothing changed.  The bell rung and they all quickly got out.  Yuri saw Jessica and grabbed her wrist and turned her so that Jessica was noe facing her. 
 
'Why wouldn't you help me?  Did I do something wrong?" Yuri asked in a way that would scare the normal person but, the latter shrugged it off.
 
"Hmm I also didn't understand.  See you tomorrow."  Jessica kept walking away. "oh and by the way next time don't dream about me!!"  She shouted loud enough to make everyone stare at her.  Yuri could hear whispers of people saying she was a ert and she wanted to kill Jessica kid.  The bell rang disturbing her thoughts and she ran to her next class.
 
 
Lunch time - 
 
Amber and Yuri met up and didn't know where to sit.  Since, they were new students they hadn't really met a lot of friends since it was their first day.  When they were in line to get food they noticed Suzy and 3 other girls.
 
"Hey Suzy!" Amber called to the girl.  She turned around and flashed a smile.  She said something to the girls around her and they left to sit at a table.
 
"Hey Guys!  How was class?"
 
"Interesting..to say the least." Both responded with sighs.
 
"Well hear come sit with my friends." Suzy dragged them to a table where the three girls were sitting before.  They all looked shocked but, smiled right away. They introduced themselves and Suzy explained who the elites were.  Apparently, the elites were made up of SNSD and F(x) and you just don't mess witht these people.  To late for that.... They all started talking and became friends pretty quickly.
 
They returned to their classes and soon it was time to go home.
 

 

Bleh sorry guys this is a build up chapter for chapter 3! I know it's boring but, I will do another udpate tonight :)

Please comment :)