Chapter 21

I Know What You Need

 

Kryber heard the door and opened it up.  There when they opened the door were two insanely pretty girls staring at Amber which, overall made Krystal jealous.
 
"Amber!  It's been a long time!"
 
"Who is it?!?!". Came Yuri yelling with Jessica trailing back. "Omg...its you?"
 
"Yuri!  Nice too see you." 
 
"Umm come inside..." Yuri whispered.  Amber just stared at both girls. The Jung sisters were furious.  They had no idea why these two extremely pretty girl's came and how they control their fiances like that.
 
"What brings you here?". Yuri responds since, amber is too busy staring.  
 
"We wanted to visit you."
 
"Oh... I see." Yuri whispers. "I thought you were never coming back?" 
 
"Well things changed yul!" The girl smiled causing Yuri to blush.  Jessica noticed this and cleared .
 
"Oh that's..Jessica.  my friend". Yuri introduces Jessica.
 
"I'm sorry but it's a little late.  We had a guest over recently so maybe you could come back tomorrow." Jessica sais coldly.
 
"Oh yeah!  Sure!!"
 
"Bye Yuri!" "Bye Amber!" They hugged and left the house.  Yulber turned around blushing and coughing like crazy.  They couldn't help but be excited.  When they realised that the sisters were extremely furious.
 
"Who were they?". Krystal hissed since Jessica looked like she could kill.
 
"Hmm...they are our ex girl friends." 
 
"What are their names?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Umm...T-ae...." Amber replied softly.
rania_t-ae.jpg
 
Jessica now was glaring at Yuri who would respond.  Amber nudged Yuri.
 
"Di.  Her name is Di.".
Di-rania-korean-23415212-293-397.jpg
Yuri responded like it was nothing.  Amber looked at her like she was insane and pretty much reached the floor.  The two other girls just walked away leaving them dumbfounded.  Yulber could care less.  Their old girls have finally come back to them.  They went to the living room since they knew they would sleep their that night and talked about the memories they had with them.  
 
Jessica and Krystal were all over the internet searching these two, extremely lustful, y, lip girls.  They didn't like what they found.  These two girls are pretty and the Jung sisters for the first tame becsme insecure. 
 
"Unnie!  What do we do?  Do you see them?!?!" Krystal vented. "They look like !"
 
"Krys!  Quiet! Shisus everything will be fine okay?  We should go to sleep. Remember we are going out with everyone tomorrow."
 
"Okay Unnie."
 

That night the Jung sisters fell asleep jealous for the first time.

 


Hey everyone!!! Sorry that I haven't been updating!  Too many tests!  OMG TVXQ is coming back and I will literally die!  I love them so much!  Well please comment below and tell me how everything is going!  Bye~~

 

tumblr_m6blm3bxHC1qjnoe5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5fq5sK39G1rth43xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lggosynIrr1qcfdjt.jpg

painw.jpg