Chapter 16

I Know What You Need

 

 

The next day Amber woke up and looked at the girl who was sleeping soundly in her arms.  She decided to get up and get ready for school.  She put her uniform on and went downstairs where Yuri and Jessica were bickering about who could have the last waffle.  Amber ran and took the waffle and ate it.
 
"YAH!!!" Yulsic screamed at Amber.
 
"I still need to eat you guys." 
 
"Amber!!!  Help me!!!" Yuri, Jessica and Amber looked up at the girl who was limping and had a pained look on her face. Amber noticed this and ran up to the girl grabbing her waist and carrying her too a chair. 
 
"What the hell happened to you two lovers?!" Yuri blurted out.  Immediately she put her hands over and received a death glare from Jessica. 
 
"Nothing we shouldn't do bro." Amber said getting scared of Jessica who looked like she could kill.
 
"Ohh look at the time....Amber let's go!" Krystal said and Amber grabbed their books and went to her car.  She put her Princess in and drove off to school.  Yuri noticed that Jessica was looking at her for the first time it wasn't a death glare. 
 
"What?"
 
"Yuri, why aren't you like that too me?!?!". Jessica whined at Yuri.  Yuri just looked at her like she had gone crazy.
 
"What is your problem?!  Remember we agreed lovey Dovey stuff in front of our parents..only..."
 
"Yuri...you serious right now?"
 
"Yeah!!  Very serious!!" Yuri raised her voice. "By the way we are meeting my parents tonight at one of our restaurants...so dress you know...classy or whatever..."
 
"Fine.  I am going to school." Jessica said and got in her car where her driver was waiting for her.  Yuri also got in and went to school.  
 
At the school Amber and Krystal arrived at school.  All the students had their eyes wide open as Amber walked to the passenger door and helped Krystal out.  Krystal walked to the elites section of the campus and Amber went to her class.
 
"Amber!!"
 
"Hey Suzy!". Amber said giving her friend a bear hug.  "How have you been?"
 
"Good!  You didn't respond to my text yesterday!" Suzy said pouting and Amber couldn't resist herself and pinched one of her cheeks in a lovingly way.
 
"I'm sorry.  I got busy with stuff..." Amber replied rubbing the back of her neck.
 
"It's okay.  Anyway I noticed that you brought Krystal Jung to the school...why did you do that??"
 
"Well, umm she needed a ride so, I just gave her one."
 
"Ohh, you guys are close and stuff?"
 
"Well, you could say our families are close and stuff like that.  Anyway my class is right here so...see you later!  Let's hang out okay?"
 
"Yeah!  Sounds great!". Amber smiled and gave her a hug before going into her class.  Little did they Krystal was watching the whole interaction and wasn't happy about the way Suzy and Amber interacted.
 
"Krystal!  What is your problem?  You look like you could kill!"
 
"Sulli!  Let me walk you too class.". Victoria said as she dragged her girlfriend away from Krystal.
 
"Why are they so close?  I don't like that.  Not. At. All."
 
"Woah!!!!  You are turning into Protective Jung again!!  I haven't seen that since Minho..." When Luna said this she received an icy glare from Krystal. They walked to class in silence as Krystal was for the first time feeling insecure.  
 
-That night-
 
Yulsic and Kryber were at Yuri's family restaurant and they were chatting away with their parents.
 
 
"Well you all look very close now!  This is good!". Yuri's dad said.
 
"Yes!  Amber have you been treating Krystal well?" Mr.Liu asked. Then looked at Krystal."if she treats you bad you tell me."
 
"Oh honey!  Your brother is coming next week.  He is very excited to see you and meet Krystal." amber and Yuri started choking on their food.
 
"You serious?!?!?! Aww yeah!!! Party time!!!!!!!" Amber and Yuri started partying and we're in their own little world.  The rest of the dinner went well with loving actions between the couples and the parents freaking out.  
 
When they got home Yuri and Amber went to bed and the Jung sisters were left talking.  
 
"Unnie...who do you think is Amber's brother??"
 
"Krys!  How am I supposed to know??  Anyway, let's be honest he will be good looking I bet."
 
"Unnie!!!!  You have Yuri!!"
 
"I'm just saying!!!" Jessica said as she layed down on the couch.
 
"I don't know kry...but I'm very interested in her brother."
 
"Hmm I wonder who it is."
 

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the long update but, school started again and my mom has got me on lock down but, on weekends I have the computer for a little bit so I will try to update as much as I can. About the scene/part I am extremely sorry for the major fail.  It was my first time writing it and it was very awkward for me even though I have read it many times before.  I will try to become better at writing and the next time I write it will be Yulsic it will take sometime though.  Anyway......who do you all think is Amber's brother??  Please comment and tell me how you are all doing! Love you all~

 

tumblr_m2fc1iRHlp1r9zyaz.gif

 

tumblr_m38p5vTQZr1r9zyaz.gif

tumblr_lgoqslNZfj1qg3uo7o1_400.png