Chapter 20

I Know What You Need

 

 

A couple days have passed and it was Friday.  Donghae was supposed to be coming for dinner but, Amber and Yuri were still at the office working on a presentation.  Krystal and Jessica were getting ready to eat dinner with Amber's handsome brother.  They weren't hiding the fact that they were super excited to see this man again. As they went downstairs he doorbell rang.
 
"Hello!" Donghae greeted Jessica and Krystal who opened the door." Oh!  Where are the crazy little girls? Haha"
 
"They are at the office..."Krystal said pouting.
 
"Hmm...why do you pout?  You are partnered with my sister right?"
 
"Yeah I'm your sister's fiance." 
 
 
"Well come sit down.  I will call Yuri." Jessica grabbed her phone and called Yuri.
 
"Hello.."Yuri sounded irritated.
 
"Hey!  Donghae is here!" Jessica said excitedly.  On the other line there was silence which, got disturbed as in the background Amber could be heard laughing.
 
"What do you want me to do Jessica."
 
"Umm I don't know.  Maybe come home...?". Jessica said it like it was the most obvious thing which overall made Yuri hang up on her.
 
-20 minutes later-
 
Yulber arrived home stressed and tired.
 
"Hey!!!" Donghae went to hug them.  They tried to hug back but, were too tired.
 
"Hey""Yo" they responded as they laid on their enormous couch. 
 
"Let's go eat.  Shall we?". Yuri said trying to sound happy.
 
They ate all happily except Yuri who was extremely irritated.  Jessica and Donghae were talking and talking and talking. And flirting and flirting and flirting.  Kryber in the other hand was being kryberbwhich, is trolling like no other.  She excused herself and went to her room where she layer on her bed reading business plans.  2 hours passed and Donghae went to his apartment and Kryber went to bed.   Jessica strutted in the room and glared at Yuri.
 
"What do you want?" Yuri asked still looking at all the documents on the bed. She felt Jessica's intense glare on her and she didn't like it.
 
"Why were you so rude? You can't just leave like that!"
 
"Was I rude...my dear fiance?" Yuri slurred her words making it sound y and taunting.
 
"Yeah you were."
 
"Sorry.  I have a lot of work."
 
"Amber stayed though!!"
 
"So?!?! You were bust enough so why would you even care?!?!"
 
"Omg are you talking about Donghae?!?!" Yuri looked down and stayed silent.
 
"Yuri I swear!" Jessica said going to their closet to change. Yuri stayed their waiting for her return.
 
"Do you find him attractive?" Yuri asked Jessica as she leaned on the wall examining the other girl. 
 
"Yeah I do. I find him extremely attractive and gentlemen like.  You are always so mean and don't show me any signs of love or anything."
 
"Jessica. What do you mean love?"
 
"We are going to spend all of our lifrs together right?  Then we should try to get along."she said.  Yuri could detect hurt in her voice."Why can't you just be loving and caring like Amber?"
 
They both stayed there in silence not knowing what to do.  Yuri moved closer to the shorter girl and gave her a hug.  Jessica stood there shocked at the action and shortly wrapped her arms around Yuri.
 
"I'm sorry..that i..uhh...can't show..my uhh..feelings...uhh yeah.." Yuri told her and Jessica smirked at how adorable Yuri was and gave her a hug.
 
"Oh and umm don't flirt with anyone else." 
 
"What if I do?" Jessica said with a smirk moving closer too Yuri's lips.
 
"We will have some problems then." Yuri moved her head down and
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*DING DONG*

Hey everyone!!! How you doing? It was Amber's birthday yesterday! Yay happy llama day! ahaha so I decided to post this for her!! Love you all and please comment a lot it motivates me!! Bye~~ Love you