Chapter 7

I Know What You Need

Since Yulber went to the office early Jessica and Krystal invited all of the elites over to their new house.  They all were arriving now so they told their butlers and maids to get food and prepare the movie room.

"Hello there Jung sisters!! I heard you're fiances are insanely hot!" Tiffany said while hugging her friends.

"Stop Unnie! They are really annoying." Krystal said.

"Pani-yah!! I thought you loved me!" Taeyeon said crying.

"You are my only byuntae!!" Tiffany said running up too the older girl.  They started kissing as everyone just stared.

"Yah! You two! Go get a room!"

"I'd love too!"Taeyeon said earning a playfull smack on the arm by Tiffany.  They were all making their way too the movie room. 

acpanel.jpg

They all started watching The Hunger Games.  After sometime Yulber came home.  They were so tired that they didn't even change their suits.

RalphLaurensacksuit.jpg

*Author Note: That's what Amber and Yuri are wearing just, think of them more like womanly fitted if that's even a word. Yuri is the one brown jacket while, Amber is the black suit.*

Amber and Yuri decided that they would go watch a movie while reviewing some documents.  They both looked extremely y in their suits with their hair all styled and perfect.

"So what movie do you want too watch? I heard that the new American Pie is out." Yuri said screaming through the house.  

"Yeah that would be cool! Isn't it the Reunion or something?" Amber said grabbing some drinks out of the mini refrigerator outside of the movie room. They entered the movie room to be greated by a group of girls who were just staring back at them.  They thought they were in heaven since, all these hot and gorgeous girls were staring back at them. Jessica and Krystal saw their friends with faces of shock and admiration.  They followed their stares and............Amber and Yuri were there smiling ily back at them.

"Why are you guys dressed like that?" Krystal asked them.

"huh? Oh we just came back from the office.  We always dress like this to go there." Amber responded too oher.

"Why are you being so nice too me?"

"Krystal I am a nice person its, just that you drive me insane half of the time."Amber responded like it was nothing. Yulber looked around as to indicate who are these people.

"These are our friends."Jessica said.  

"Hi! I am Sulli nice too meet you Amber." Sulli smiled at the older girl sweetly.

"Nice too meet you as well Sulli." Amber responded with a flirty, y smile.  When she did this she noticed a girl with huge eyes come too her.

"Hi. I am Sulli's girlfriend Victoria."

"Ohh....ummm..sorry for that." Amber appologized and Victoria nodded.

"Hi! I am Yoona nice too meet you." Yoona flashed a y smile too Yuri who obivousy returned it.

"Hi. I am Kwon Yuri.  Do you have a girlfriend that I should know of?" Yuri responded being the big flirt she is.

"Nope." Yoona traced Yuri's jaw line and backed away and sat down.

They all started too greet each other and Jessica and Krystal were pist off. When Amber's phone started ringing grabbing everyone's attention.

"Oh..Hey Suzy!" Amber responded with a calm smile her voice was noticibly happy. Krystal was growing furious by the second at the mention of Suzy's name. Yuri took note of all the elite member's faces while Amber was happily talking to Suzy on the voice.  Yuri went to her room too put her PJ's on. 

26jm.jpg

*Imagine Yuri in these boxers and tank tops if you think its safe for you to do that.*

 

When she returned downstairs she heard screaming.  She rushed to Amber and saw Krystal attacking Amber and yelling at her.

"OMG what are you doing to her!?!?!" Yuri said pushing Krystal off of her best friend.  She saw that Amber had scratches all over her perfectly chiseled face.

"DON'T EVER MENTION SUZY IN THIS HOUSE AGAIN YOU LLAMA!!!" and with that Yuri and Amber were shoved out of the movie room.

"WTH!!" Yuri yelled getting the butlers to help heal Amber's cuts. "Amber! What did you do to make her angry..."

 


Hello Everyone! The weirdest thing happened today! So like I was at tennis doing what tennis players do. and this girl like ket like coming to me and talking too me. That one and only part with like taeny...yeah that happened to me in real life.  The worst part is she is in 7th grade and I am going into 11th grade and I don't like girls and she is all like I love you and always hugs me and like pushes me into the fence thingy. Oh well......she is a great tennis player though ^.^  Please comment a lot and let me know that you are all alive! 

 

kbhe151.gif

tumblr_m68qjuFWqn1rncrry.jpg

tumblr_m5ag5web6A1r97tvdo1_250.gif