Chapter 9

I Know What You Need

 

Yuri was already downstairs waiting for Amber.  When amber came they ran too the SUV and got in it.  As they were leaving their home they saw Jessica and Krystal running after then.
 
"Omg Amber!! What the hell was that?!?!"
 
"Yuri breathe..."
 
"Amber!!!!!!  You weren't suppose to kiss her!!  Have their crazy angry fumes gone to your brain!! You will die!!!"
 
"I know that I wasn't suppose to kiss her.....but it's just that her lips....looked soo...."
 
"Sooooo what....Amber do you like her??". She got no response from the younger girl who just kept looking out the window."oh god...no...no...you...you like her!  Amber what is wrong with you?!?!"
 
"Yuri!!  Calm down!!  She is going to be my wife....I might as well try to love her or learn to love her."
 
Yuri just looked at the younger girl with disgust.
 
"I don't know you anymore Amber! Love? Amber people like us don't love...ok we are players okay!!  This is what we do with girls...we play with them..we kiss them....have a goodnight with them....then we leave before we they wake up."
 
"Shisus Yuri calm down!!! That was the old me okay?? OLD!!". Yuri just kept shaking her head as they see their summer cottage appear. 
lake-oswego.jpg
 
"Amber I don't know what's gotten in too you but...let's just sleep here and let them simmer for a bit..."
 
-Back at the house-
 
Krystal was standing there wherer Amber had been with her.  Everyone was looking at her some jealous that Amber had kissed her others freaked out that Amber was still alive somewhere on this earth.  Jessica was furious and kept calling Yuri on her phone.  Of course Yuri wasn't responding which made her more mad.
 
"Krystal are you like....okay?" Luna asked the girl who looked like she had seen a ghost.
 
"Did she....just...too me?"
 
"Yes..."
 
Krystal was now freaking out because, she had no idea that her heart would start beating so crazy like that. She didn't like the feeling and wanted it to go away.
 
 
"Krystal...why are you blushing?" Jessica asked. There literally was smoke coming out of her ears. "Krystal....do you like Amber?"
 
"I don't find anything wrong with it...I mean Amber is Krystal's fiance after all." Sulli butted in trying to rescue her best friend.
 
"Sulli..you shouldn't say anything." Victoria whipered to her young girl friend."Well...we are going home...Sulli and I....we have too...wake up early tomorrow." Victoria just wanted to take her girlfriend and leave this house. With that she grabbed Sulli's hand and left.
 
"Krystal...do you??"
 
Krystal couldn't handle the stairs from everyone and ran to her room upstairs.
 
"!!" Jessica screamed.
 

Hey guys!!!! How are you?? I am so tired ahah I had a tennis tournament and got 5th place which is like really good for my team ahah. Please comment and tell me how the story is going!!!

 

wufan.gif

*damn kris*

tumblr_m92pk8p9nL1rnebrx.gif

*Jessica's aegyo*

tumblr_m93rcvPJkm1rnebrx.gif

*Minho you soo cute*