Chapter 30

I Know What You Need

 

As amber and Yuri approached the house Yuri stopped her.  
 
"Bro just be cool and follow my lead okay?"
 
Amber just nodded and continued walking in she opened the door and faced Yuri.
 
"OH MY GOD SHE WAS SO HOT!" Yuri freaked out making Amber jump. "Amber I can't believe you got her number!  So sick bro, so sick!" 
 
By this time they had walked into the living room where the Jung sisters literally looked like they could kill someone.
 
"Yeah she was nice haha". Amber said like an idiot but, Yuri just kept going.
 
"Bro, you should call her!"
 
"Hmm don't you think it's too soon?  Her name though Goo Hara. Hot damn!  Wow!  She looked like bro!"
 
"I know give her a call!  Get the juices pumping let's go. Come on" Yuri said jumping up and down and Amber shortly joining her.  
 
"Alrighty here we go I'm gonna call her."
 
Amber reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone and the number.  As she was punching in the numbers her phone got pelted to the wall.
 
"AMBER!!!!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH THE GAMES!"
 
"what?"
 
"I was going to give you another chance Amber I really was.  I thought what you told me was the truth but, you lied again.". Krystal finally breaking down and letting all the tears fall.  Krystal looked up at Amber and ran out of the house leaving a dazed Yuri and a furious Jessica.
 
"Did you really like that girl Yuri?". Yuri turned around to see Jessica glaring at her.  That twinkle in her eye made Yuri shiver.
 
"What?  No!  I was just helping Amber.  You're the only one-AHHH". Yuri began running around the house as Jessica started chasing her like a mad women.
 
"YOU CAN RUN BUT, YOU CAN'T HIDE YURI!" 
 
"Aww ." Yuri stopped and grabbed a hold of Jessica's fists. "Calm down sica~~"
 
"Seobang!  How can you tell me to calm down?  Huh?"
 
Yuri just pulled her in and hugged her.
 
"Sica~ do you hear my heartbeat?  It only beats for you.  So please don't be jealous and turn into hellsica, okay?"
 
"Fine....just don't look at any other girls."
 
Yuri just pecked Jessica on the lips.  Jessica took it as a yes and the two went back to doing their couple things.
 
-----meanwhile with kryber----
 
"Krys!!  Stop running please!" Amber said finally grabbing Krystal's hand and turning her around so that they were facing eachother.
 
"Amber I can't believe you went and got a girl's number!"
 
"I'm sorry!!"
 
"Sorry doesn't cut it!"
 
Krystal tries to run again but, Amber grabbed her wrist and collided their lips.  Their kiss was rough filled with passion and desire.  Even though Krystal was enjoying the kiss she didn't want to give into Amber.  But amber had a way with Krystal.  Amber made Krystal act like no one could ever or will ever make her act.  Krystal became like an animal around Amber and she desired the llama.  After, much fighting she gave in and kissed amber back.  They both stood there, outside, in the cold.  They broke the kiss gasping for air.
 
"You stupid llama.". Krystal said.  As she gasped for air.
 
"Krystal no matter what.  You know we are meant to be.". Amber said breathing heavily. "I won't ever let you go.  Not again."
 
Amber embraced Krystal who just loved being in her dino's arms.  
 
It felt so real.  It felt so right.
 

Yay!! Kryber!!!!!!! I actually had this done yesterday night, but I couldn't get to my computer!!

Thanks for supporting and Comment please!!!  It makes me happy to read the comments!!!!

Love you all!!

 

P.S. Have you guys seen the BAP comeback teaser photos?  Me=Dead....Daehyun!!!!!!!!!!!