Chapter 24

I Know What You Need

 

The next day Yuri was already ready to go on their date.  She was in her office fixing her business suit and making sure she looked y as always.
 
"Yuri-shi.  Jessica-shi has arrived.". Yuri nodded and grabbed her keys and wallet and walked out.
 
"Hey!  You ready?" Yuri asked as she approached Jessica.  
 
"Yeah!" Jessica was astonished from how nice and cool Yuri was being....she liked it...a lot actually.
 
"Let's go then.". Yuri said and let her hand out so that Jessica could grab it.  They arrived to Yuri's car and Yuri opened the door for Jessica, Jessica got in and Yuri closed the door and got into the car as well.
 
"So...where are we going today?"
 
"I don't know.  Where do you want to go?" Jessica just looked at her like 'what the '
 
"Just kidding...I'm a master of dates.  Just relax and enjoy the date, okay?"
 
"Okay." Shortly Jessica was asleep and Yuri was driving out to the country.  
 
-2 hours later-
 
"Wake up." Yuri said opening the door for Jessica.  Jessica just kept sleeping so Yuri shook her violently for awhile and Jessica woke up.  Jessica freaked out and started hitting all over.
 
"YAH!! STOP!!"
 
"Huh?  Oh sorry Yuri!!"
 
"Shisus women calm down." Jessica got out and stared at the scenery.
 
"Omg where are we?!?!"
 
"We are at one of my families houses haha!" 
 
"This place is so pretty!!" 
 
"I'm glad you like it.  Here Gove me your purse.  Go into that room change and come out okay?"
 
"Change into what??  I got pretty for this date today Yuri."
 
"Please, just change and meet me put here.". Yuri said walking into another room.  After awhile, Yuri got done first and went outside, waiting for Jessica toilet done.  Jessica came out with an angry, pist off face.
 
"This is what you want me to wear?" Jessica said pointing to her outfit.
 
"Yeah.  It's perfect.". Yuri said as she looked at Jessica in sweatpants and a big, baggy sweatshirt.
 
"I want you to be comfortable." Yuri said slurring her words making it come out in a luring kind of way.
 
"What are we going to do."
 
"Well sica we can do many things here!  We can ride -"
 
"Hold up!  Did you just call me Sica?"
 
"Uhh...yeah...I..uhh...sorry..." Yuri said scratching the back of her neck it was awkward but she made it look attractive somehow.
 
"No it's okay! Haha I like it!"
 
"Ehh Come on! Let's go!" Yuri said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the golf cart. "We are going to rode some horses. Okay?" Jessica just nodded in response.
 
They soon arrived at the stables and they rode their horses.  They were both having a great time together and they were living in the moment.  Yuri was trying her hardest to make Jessica the happiest person alive and she had no idea why she wanted to do that. She just went along with the feelings and kept trying her hardest.  Jessica was also having an amazing time, she didn't know such a sweet side was in Yuri and she loved it!  Everything they did es perfect to her that day. She couldn't get enough of Yuri and wanted to be by her more and more.  
 
All the fun soon ended afte their dinner since, it was night time they had to go home.  
 
"Have everything? Ready to go?"
 
"Yeah Yuri, let's go home.  I'm going to miss this place.". Jessica said looking around the big house.  
 
"Don't worry.  We will come back someday.". Yuri said grabbing her hand and going to the car.  
 
Soon they were already on the highway and Jessica was once again asleep.  Yuri just tried to stay awake and arrived home safely.
 
"Sica~~~~ wake up." Yuri whispered in her ears.  Surprisingly Jessica woke up." Haha we are home."
 
They got out and started walking in.
 
"Yuri! Wait!". Jessica said before Yuri could open the door.  Yuri looked at her with confusion and Jessica just continued.
 
"How many girls have you taken to that house?"
 
"What?!?!" Yuri was shocked at the question.
 
"You took many right?" Jessica looked down with sadness.
 
"No.  You were the first to go there.  You are the only one to go there.  You will be the last girl to go there.  Jessica that place is for you and me...only..understand?" Yuri said hugging Jessica close to her body. They stayed there for awhile until Yuri broke the hug.
 
"I'm getting cold. Let's go in."
 
They went in and didn't see anyone, they guessed that Krystal was sleeping and Amber was somewhere on this planet. They went to their room and changed.  Yuri turned the tv on and watched the stock channel.
 
"You serious?  The stock?  You are watching stocks?" Jessica asked.
 
"Well yeah.  It's my job." 
 
"Yuri.  Where do you think Amber is?  She didn't even come and sleep at home last night."
 
"I don't know.  She is worrying me a lot.  K sent her text messages and she won't respond.  I'm sure she is with T-ae right now though...."
 
"Omg no!! How could she!?!?!"
 
"Calm down.  Amber won't do anything stupid. She's smarter than you think. She'll come home when she is ready." 
 
Jessica wasn't convinced and Yuri saw that.
 
"Come here." Yuri sais patting the empty spot next to her on the bed.  Jessica went and laid down next to her.  Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica and turned the tv off.
 
"Ooo are we sleeping togrther tonight?? Ooooo"
 
"Yah! Kwon Yuri shut up!" 
 
"Haha fine.  Good night sica baby~~"
 
"Good night kwon."
 
 
That night they slept in eachother's arms.
 

 

 

Paradise


 

There is the lovely little date!!! ahaha oh my Yulsic feels right now!!!!!!!!! Well I updated...late but I did.  I will try to update during the week but, you know how unpredictable school is.  Anyway please comment!! It makes me happy!!! LOVE YOU ALL~~~

 

  P.S. What's going to happen to Kryber???? *DUN DUN DUN*