Chapter 12

I Know What You Need

 

Yuri chased after Jessica in a playful manner around their huge master bedroom.  
 
"Yuri...stop!"
 
"Nope!  Never!" Yuri yelled while continuing too chase her around the room.  Jessica was too fast and snuck in the bathroom.  Shortly after Yuri heard the shower go on.  She cursed since she was having such a good time chasing her.  She played on their bed and watched tv.  After an hour the door opened.
 
"Seobang~ " Jessica said with a y tone.  
 
"What?" Yuri whined while she was watching the Kardashians.  Jessica walked closer and started rubbing Yuri's arm up and down.  Yuri knew that her behavior was weird.  She was going to yell at her.  She turned her head too look at Jessica for the first time.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri's jaw hit the ground.  There stood Jessica Jung with lingerie on her perfectly curved body.  Yuri turned into lion mode and started approaching Jessica.  Jessica on the other hand stayed still and looked at Yuri's face. 
 
"You like seobang? You enjoy?" Jessica whispered into Yuri's ear.  Yuri now was on top of Jessica. 
 
"I like...I enjoy sica~" Yuri said obviously already.  Jessica was stunned for a second since, Yuri called her sica.  Yuri took this time to flip them over so that Yuri was on the bottom and Jessica was on top.  She had her hands securely on Jessica's hips and was moving them and her faced inched closer to Jessica. 
 
"Why.are.you.doing.this?" Yuri said while breathing heavily. 
 
"Too please you obv-". Jessica was cut off by Yuri's lips...on...her...lips.  they both deepened the kiss.  They were and had completely lost in their own world.  They loved each other's lips and they didn't know why.  They just kept going at it and there were no signs of them stopping anytime soon.  Yuri's hands were roaming all over Jessica's body and she loved it.  Yuri was going to take the lingerie shorts off of Jessica but,  that was when Jessica got back to her senses.
 
"OMG!  GET OFF!!!!". Jessica screamed pushing Yuri off of her.  Yuri now had comeback to her senses and was freaking out spitting every where.
 
"Ewww!!!". Yuri screamed out spitting out her saliva that was 'infected' by Jessica's saliva.  
 
"Get out you ert!!!!". Jessica screamed pushing Yuri out of the room and locking the door.
 
 
"Hey there bro~ some interesting noises coming from your room." Amber said while moving her eyebrows up and down.  
 
"Amber...not now!  We have a serious problem." Yuri said while they walked down to the living room to sleep.on the couches. " Jessica is wayyyyyyyy too good at kissing...."
 
"Damn..." Amber said. "WAIT! WHAT! YOU KISSED!" Amber yelled causing Yuri too throw her hand over Amber's mouth.
 
"Shh...if she hears us we could die!"
 
"What happened anyway?"
 
"She got out of the bathroom in lingerie-"
 
"Bro..stop I have Krystal and that seems like a personal thing and I don't want to be apart of it...at all.". 
 
"So let's forget about that... How are you and Krystal.  You guys looked pretty lovely doves before." Yuri said winking.
 
"She is mad at me again...she asked about me Suzy and she got mad that we are friends....I don't know why.."
 
"Amber are you kidding me right now?  She is jealous you dumb llama!"
 
"Jealous no way!  Really?!?!  Wow!". Amber started jumping up and down on the couch and smiling like an idiot.  
 
"This won't do..."Yuri said while getting up and grabbing Amber's collar. "Yah!  Crazy dino calm down! Remember who you are!"
 
"I don't want too!!  BRO I HAVE FALLEN FOR THE MINI ICE PRINCESS!! YAY YAY YAY!" 
 
Little did they know the Jungs were secretly spying on them and their little talk. Pretending to be angry but, hiding their happiness.
 

Hey guys!! Sorry that I didn't update yesterday!  I was sick yeseterday and I was also sick yesterday.  

 

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I would like an scene in this fic but, first take the poll. Second,  I can't write it so, I was wondering if one of you would write it for me and I can put it in the story that would be great:) Thanks!!! So, PLEASE COMMENT AND TAKE APART OF THE POLL. Love you all~