The Next Chapter

I Know What You Need

After their vacatiion the couples had come back home.  Amber and Yuri were bringing in the luggage inside and the Jungs were inside eating.

"Bro!! Why did they have to buy so many things?!?!"

"I dont know!" Yuri said putting the luggage down and laying down on the couch. "Amber check the voicemails."

"Okayyyy" Amber went to their house phone and checked the voicemails.

 

From: Park Corporation

Hello. We are calling to inform you that Gigi, Micaela and Courtney will be arriving in a week to your residence.

Please be ready for your cousins.

They are coming to congratulate you on your marriage.

For anyother questions please call me-Secretary Lee.

 

"What?!?!" Amber and Yuri yelled.

"My cousins are coming Amber?!?!?!"

"God!!!! Gigi is going to steal Krystal from me!!!"

"Don't be stupid!" Yuri slapped Amber in the back of the head. "Plus everything she knows, you taught her. So don't complain."

"Why are you guys freaking out?" Krystal and Jessica asked as they came into the living room.

"Yuri's cousins are coming...." 

"Ohhhh are they as y as you?" Jessica asked as she back hugged Yuri who was ready to burst.

"hahaha the y one is Gigi. The other two are just cute and adorable....hmm like a teddy bear."

"When do they get here?"

"Soon!! Because their companie called a week ago. So anytime now."

"What?! The girls are coming over Yuri!!!!!'

"Don't worry we won't bother you guys!!!!

"But--"

--- DING DONG----

"Ahhh they are here!!!!!" Amber said running to the door and flinging it open.

"Ahhh my favorite dongeangs!!!!!"

The three of them came in looking like, well superstars. They all somehow matched but had their individual style.  One girl had short, straight black hair with peircing eyes, and she was just as tall as Yuri. Another one was short and had a happy vibe too her. The last one wouldn't stop smiling.

"It's nice to see you all!!!!" Yuri came running hugging the girls."Come in!!" Yuri dragged them in.

"Hi! I am Micaela!" The girl that wouldn't stop smiling said.

"Hi!! I am Courtney!" The short one said.

"Hey what's up! I am Gigi." The last one smirked and flipped her dark black hair.

"G you never change!"

"And llama you still call me G."

"It's nice to have you guys here!!!!!!" Amber said dancing  around the house. 

 

 


Guys!!!!! I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all of you are doing well!!! I brought some new characters in and stuff. Don't worry the Yulsic and Kryber couples won't be touched:) No one will be stolen ahaha!! Also please look forward to a new story that I will be writing!!!!  Please leave your comments!!

LOVE YOU ALL~~~

Author-shi out :)