Chapter 10

I Know What You Need

The next day Amber and Yuri got texts from Siwon telling them that their parents had scheduled dates for their weddings and that the couples should go hang out together. Amber was slighty happy as she couldn't deny anymore that she hated the girl but, she knew she didn't love her..not yet at least..

"Amber where are you taking Krystal today?" Yuri asked as they put their things in the suv.  They got in and Yuri started driving home.

"I don't know yet...hmm.." Amber saw a flower vendor and wanted to buy some flowers."Yuri stop the car!"

"What?? Why?"

"Dammit stop the car!!!!"

"Fine...geez.." Yuri stopped the car and Amber got out immediately and ran to the vendor.

"Hello two bouquet of roses please." Amber paid the man and ran back to the car.

"Amber...what is that?"

"We still have to ask them to go on a date with us Yuri." Amber said like it was the most obvious thing ever."Remember the classic line...what do roses symbolize?" 

"How can I not..."Yuri responded with a smirk and drove back to the house.

-At the house-

All the girls had slept over and were still sleeping. None of them were even ready to be woken up. Yuri and Amber got home and they saw all the girls passed out their byuntae minds were going crazy but, they soon remembered what they had to do.  They searched for their significant others.  It took them forever to wake them up but, they did and everone else was up as well.

"What do you both want before I kill you."Jessica told both of them.  She shouldn't be messed with in the morning.

"Ummm..Jessica..would you like too...umm..go on a date or something?" Yuri said. She was truly scared by this girl but, she knew she had to do it.

"Are you ing with me right now?"

"No I am not!" Yuri couldn't believe Jessica responded that way.

"Why would I ever go on a date with you?"

"Jessica. I don't want to go on a date with you either." Yuri now looked around and saw the pretty doe-eyed girl. What was her name again? Yoona. "Hey! Pretty girl! Wanna go on a date?"

"Yuri! Gosh that's not going to make me go on a date with you!!!"Jessica yelled like a mad women."AND YOU!" She pointed at Amber."Don't you dare go anywhere around my sister." With that she grabbed Krystal's hand and took her too her room.

"Well...I think it's time that we all left. Fany-ah let's go!!" With that everyone left except Victoria who they thought had left.

"I came back because, Sulli wanted to sleep over." She said like she could read their mind."If you guys want to go on dates with them its going to be way harder than that. Actually them saying yes is easier than them being happy during the date..."

Yulber just looked at her like she was some mind reading freak.

"Why don't you guys come and watch me and Sulli's date.  It'll help you." With that they got in their cars and soon arrived at the park where Sulli was waiting for Victoria.

"Okay so just wait stay here behind the bush and watch us." With that Victoria left Yulber behind a bush. Victoria greeted her girlfriend with a kiss on the lips and a tight hug.

"So, how was the sleepover sweety?" Victoria asked.

"It was good..but..I wished you were there."Sulli whispered and put her hands to her blushing cheaks. Victoria looked over at Yulber winked at them and proceeded to her girlfriend. She grabbed the girls and removed it from her face."Don't cover your face...don't ever do that because, I don't know if there will ever be a time where I can't see it."With that they started making out and Yulber watched. They were amazed that in less than 3 minutes they were already making out. They decided to go home and talk to their fiances. When they got their the house was quiet. Apparently the girls had gone out shopping so Amber and Yuri watched a movie.It was dark when they came back.

"Oh you are home!" Amber said as she ran to the door to greet Krystal."Hi...princess~" Amber flashed her charming smile and helped with the bags.

"Jessica can I talk to you..outside please." Yuri asked the stubborn, cold girl.

"I don't thi-" Yuri already grabbed her hand and was outside with her.

"Do you hate me or something?"

"Yuri what are you talking about?"

"Look...I know that we are getting married in a month and that we definitely don't get along but, I brought you roses." Yuri said going to the table that was on their patio. She gaved them to Jessica who had an unreadable face on.

"Do you know what roses mean SIca?" Jessica just shook her head still looking at the roses. Yuri thought I got her now hehehe 

"Usually a rose symbolizes beauty, love and passion. The thorns are a reminder that love can also be painful. For example, there may be sharp disagreements, separation, disloyalty, and other hurtful events.  But if you see...I took the thorns out. I am willing to make you happy Jessica." Yuri said looking in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica stayed silent for awhile then burst out laughing."How many times have you said that?" She asked and gave the flowers back. She started leaving for her room.

"Fine!!! Fine Jessica!!!! LEAVE ME HERE BUT, KNOW THAT THERE ARE TONS OF GIRLS WHO WANT ME!!!" Yuri yelled at the retracting figure.

"WHATEVER KWON YURI! YOU ARE MINE AND FOREVER WILL BE!!!"


There is your Yulsic moment everyone. How is this chapter????? Thanks for all the support!!! Please leave your comments!!!!  Love you all!!!

@alexltr -what is RF couple?

@currypot -I hope that fills your sultoria filled heart!! I tried to write as much as I could. I know its small but, I tried. I will look up stuff for sultoria and like get inspiration.