Chapter 22

I Know What You Need

 

The next morning Amber and Yuri left early. They knew that work had to be done at the office so the left for work.  Jessica and Krystal woke up rather late but, we're going crazy when they did wake up.  They we're going out to eat with the rest of the elites for lunch and they probably we're going to be more than fashionably late.  When they both got done they got in their cars and went to the restaurant. 
 
-office-
 
"Amber-shi. A young lady dropped this off for you this morning.  She didn't want to disturb you."
 
"Hmm?". Amber looked at the secretary with a confused face and accepted the note that was being handed to her.  It was from T-ae.  She wanted to go out and eat lunch together.  Amber started remembering the times when they used to go and eat and have a good time.  She got up from her desk and grabbed her jacket and went to the restaurant.  
 
When she arrived there she saw T-ae and rushed over to her bit, still it looked like the coolest strut anyone has ever done.
 
"Still act cool Amber?" T-ae asked as Amber sat down.
 
"You know it. Haha". Amber responded with a smirk.
 
"How have you been? It's been awhile..."
 
"It's only been awhile because, you decided to leave...me...us.."
 
"Amber I didn't want to do that.  You know how my father is."
 
"Yeah well still.  I fought for us and you never did anything.  I was hurt, I still am."
 
"Amber I'm sorry.  But..you know that I love you...always have, always will. I won't run away anymore."she said grabbing amber's hand.  Amber remembered the warm touch and held the hand.  She looked at them together and noticed how they perfectly fit together."I'm willing to try again Amber.  I want to start again."
 
Amber just looked at her in shock.  She wasn't expecting this.  Krystal popped in her head, all the times that they were together.   They weren't a couple but, they wer something...right?  She didn't know what to do.  But she knew that at this moment she wanted to be around T-ae.  That's all she had on her mind.
 
"AMBER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!?! HERE?!?!" 
 
"OMG KRYSTAL! I'M SORRY!"
 
"Sorry?  You have something to be sorry about?". Krystal was in shock she couldn't take it anymore and slapped Amber I'm the face.
 
"Umm...owwwww!". Amber yelled in pain holding her left cheek. "You're taking this too far Krystal!"
 
"I don't know what you are doing out with your ex." Krystal glared at them both.  Amber couldn't stand it and grabbed T-ae's hand. 
 
"Let's get out of here." With that she intertwined their fingers and walked out of the restaurant.

Yulsic next anyone? Maybe in an hour or so? ahahah Please comment!!!! Love you all!!!