Chapter 19

I Know What You Need

 

CRAP CRAP CRAP!   SJIT!  KILL ME NOW!!!!  YURI JUST KILL ME TAKE A KNIFE AND KILL ME!!! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!" 
 
"Yah! Shut up!". Yuri slapped amber's face to get her normal again." You are Amber Liu! Remember that! Jesus don't freak out!!"
 
"Bro you don't even understand! Like Crap I wasn't texting Suzy! It was Krystal!!!!!  She switched the numbers or I don't even know!"
 
"Oh !  She caught youuu!". Yuri responded playfully running around their huge living room.
 
"Yuri..I swear help me here!!!"
 
"Amber what did you do to my little sister?!?!?!"
 
"Aww !!  I'm out!" Yuri said running out of the living room into her office.
 
"I-" amber tried to talk but, got cut off.
 
" Just go say sorry.  Now." Jessica said and Amber got really scared. She ran up the steps into the Kryber room and opened the door to reveal a gorgeous girl who was crying on the bed.
 
"Krystal I'm sorry."
 
"GET OUT!"Krystal said throwing a pillow at Amber who caught it."I HATE YOU!"
 
 
"No you don't.  We both know you don't hate me."
 
"Do you like her Amber?  Suzy? The cute, funny, girl?  Who anybody would want." Amber said taking a deap breathe and looking at the younger girl.
 
"Krystal are you nuts or something?  You..you I don't even know.  You are like a dream come true. I can't even handle myself because, I get to cuddle you AND make love to you.  Yes Krystal I said love. I have had with many, many girls before but, only made love to you." Amber said now getting on the bed and holding Krystal in her arms. "Krystal.  Would you like to he official?"
 
"Amber don't ever talk to other girls like that again!" With that they kissed with desire and passion.
 
-it's gonna be a long night they thought-
 

Hello! So I got the laptop and I thought that I should post since, I probably won't be on this week. But you never know I might surprise you haha. My computer is still broken!! Like this is bad you guys! I need to watch my dramas!!! Well please comment and show your love!  I have a feeling of a little yulsic in the next chapter!!

image

image

image

If they ever kiss in some way, shape or form....know that I am dead

tumblr_m553asvnXk1r97tvdo2_250.gif