Chapter 29

I Know What You Need

"Excuse me what?" Amber said tilting her head to the side.

"Your time is up."

"Krystal I -" Before Amber could keep going with her sentence Yuri cut her off and shook her head no.

"Give her sometime bro.  Sica~ me and Amber are going out for a while."  Yuri drove the depressed Amber to a coffee shop and they sat down.

 

"She doesn't want me back..."

Yuri slapped Amber across the face.

"Snap out of it Amber!  We are getting you and Krystal together but, you can't like a lost dino!  That's Jjong's part!"

"Owww!!" Amber said grabbing her cheek. "How do I get her back!"

"Play hard to get bro!!! The oldest  trick in the book." Yuri said like it was super obvious.

"You are nuts.  You play hard to get when the person wants you!  Krystal doesn't want me!"

"Make her want you.  What the llama can't make a girl like her?" Yuri said challenging Amber.

"Oh whatever! Yuri I still need to talk to T-ae about all of this too."

"Yeah you might want to do that."  Yuri said looking at a girl that walked in."Amber. Go get her number."

"Excuse me?" Amber raised her voice.

"You'll thank me later. Just get the number!!"

"Shisus fine!" Amber said getting up.

 

 

Amber strutted to the girl and bumped her by "mistake"

"Oh god I'm sorry." Amber said giving her hand out to the girl. *Oh she's pretty! This will be easy*

"It's okay.  I am fine." The girl responded.

"I guess I should formally introduce myself.  I am Amber...Amber Liu" Yuri started chuckling at Amber who was being super suave.

"I am Goo Hara.  Nice to meet you."

"I haven't seen you around here before. You new?"

"Yeah my friend invited me here for the weekend."

"That's nice. Good friend right?"

"Yeah haha! But she isn't going to show me around much."

"Ohh really????? Well I mean I can show you around. I know this place pretty well."

"Thank you so much!"

They swapped numbers and Amber returned to Yuri who was grinning like a fool.

"You got her number right?"

"Yep. What am I gonna do with it now"

"You are gonna come home with me and we are going to make Krystal jealous."

 


 Hmmm will Yuri's plan work??? We will see!! Hopefully everyone is doing well!! Please comment and tell me what you think will happen!  Love you all!!

 

goo-hara-too-perfect-to-be-natural.jpg