YAY

I Know What You Need

Yoona couldn't take her eyes off the foreign girl who occasionally would glance over to catch the older girl staring at her. She would smile nod and make Yoona blush like there was no tomorrow.

"Gigi! We should go play basketball sometime! Do you still got game??"

"Me? Of course I do!" She smirked and heard everyone gasp. No one had heard such a low, husky voice. It was quite alluring.

"Why does your voice sound like that?" Jessica asked. 

Everyone gasped. They couldn't believe she asked that.

"What? You don't like it?" Gigi asked with her eyes piercing the older girl.

"No. I do!" Jessica screamed which made Gigi smirk.

"Good." Gigi said as she leaned her neck to the side and flipped her hair. Yuri saw this and started hitting Gigi.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY JESSICA!!! DO YOU HEAR ME GIGI!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes! She's your wife! Remember you taught me to respect that!!!!"

"Hmm that's true.....sorry..." Yuri sayed as she massaged the wounds.

"Can we go to a movie?" Micaela asked." I wanna see the new breaking dawn!"

"OMG yes! I need to see it too!!"

"You three should change into something more comfortable."

"Okay!" They all ran upstairs and changed into their clothes.

Meanwhile all the girls were freaking out about the movie while Yulber wanted to kill eachother because, they didn't like romantic movies....at least there is action in it...right?

Soon the girls came down.

Courtney came first.

my_girl_outfit_for_harry_styles_by_toade

All the girls came down and complimented her on her outfit. She smiled and looked up as Micaela came down.

tumblr_m3w6fhHGbA1r37b3zo1_1280.jpg

"AHHHHH you look so cute!!!" Taeyeon said as the girl smiled.

"hahaha Thanks Unnie."

Gigi started coming down.

129785681349442204960f286b-5f76-43c2-b5e

"Damn it Gigi!! I really hate how much swag you have!"

"Sorry llama. Shall we go?"

The rest of the girls shook their heads and ran out of the house. I playful smirk was written all over Gigi's face.

 


AHHHHH It's been forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all liked my little update hahahhahah Those outfits I literally love.hmmmm should I tell you all the full story of the mall.

Well my friend and I are girls.  So when the three girls came up to us we were like.. What is life?!?!

We did flirt back because, that's the nice thing to do right? And yes they were hot. 

If you are wondering what Gigi looks like this is she:

o86p2xgp_thumb.jpg

Yes attractive...... I know