kd;loijsdvoijD

I Know What You Need

"Yo that movie was bomb!!!" Amber said as she held a trembling Krystal.

"How was that good!!" Krystal said as she started punching Amber.

"Owww!!! 

"Hey me and Jessica are going to go to the bathroom!!" Yuri and Jessica went away.

Shortly Gigi and Yoona stepped out with eachother's phones and taking pictures. After all of this all was done each of the girls was in their houses.

"Yo Gigi what's up with you and Yoona?" Yuri and Amber approached Gigi who was fresh out of the shower.

Gigi looked up and smirked. 

"huh. I don't know to be honest."

"What?" Amber freaked. "Really????"

"Well.... wait. Where are your wifes??? You're supposed to be with them right now. Not with me."

"We aren't leaving you until you tell us."

Gigi raised her eye brow and looked at them.

"I like her. My heart stops when I see her."

Amber and Yuri's faces were shocked .

"Young one happens. Love is hard. You can do it." Amber and Yuri said as they ran away.

Gigi just chuckled and went to her room.

Yuri looked back and told Amber that she had left. They both entered Kryber's room where Krystal and Jessica were waiting.

"So.. what are her intentions?" Jessica asked.

"She likes her."

"Shall we work our magic sis?" Krystal and Jessica had rather evil .

 

 


Hey everyone!!! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in like forever!! I hope all of you had a good New Years!!! 

 

SNSD'S COMEBACK IS PERFECT AND YOONA I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE RAP. PLEASE RAP ME TO SLEEP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

AND TAEYEON YOU BE ROCKING THIS DANCE GURL!!!!!

ok im back. Or should I say our queens are back ;) hahahah I think I love them to much, oh the feels. I can't.

 

ok please comment I will respond to all!! Love you alll!! 

 

tumblr_m3kn0mUcPb1qb9h3fo2_500.gif