Chapter 4

I Know What You Need

"WHAT!?!?!?! APPA I CAN'T MARRY AMBER!!!!" Yuri could be heard screaming through the whole house.  She ran after her dad who was running down the stairs at a cheetah like pace. He stopped when Yuri had said that she was going to marry Amber.  He looked at Amber's dad and they both started laughing.

"I don't think this is a laughing matter! I can't marry Amber....like.. that just won't work out!!"

"Silly!! You aren't marrying Amber! The girls you and Amber are going to marry are in the living room waiting for you both." Yuri just let out a long relieved sigh.  She could not just marry her best friend.  She ran to wear Amber was and foung her on the floor hyperventilating.

"AMBER!!  WE AREN'T MARRYING EACH OTHER!!" Yuri told her best friend. Her and Amber started doing a dance since, they were so happy.

"Dude they are waiting for us." 

"Who Yuri?"

"Our wife."

"Crap! Oh well lets go meet them and get this over with." They both went down to be greeted by the last people they wanted to see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Krystal...

 

"DAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Amber yelled as Yuri tried to leave the room but, their fathers grabbed them and sat them down.

"Dad why???? I can't marry one of them."

"Yuri shut up now." Yuri was still mad but, decided it was best to stay quiet.

"Jessica with Yuri, Krystal with Amber. Those are the pairings.  These are your new house keys.  Both couples will be living together that way it will be more fun. Now, you two! Get your cars and drive to your new house." Amber and Yuri grabbed the keys and the map to their new house.  They could both have cried at that moment not because, they were getting married butm because it was with Krystal and Jessica.  The couples got in the cars and was awkwardly silent.  When they arrived to their new house their mouths were open.  

1_0420how.jpg

 

The butlers told them where their rooms where.  Suprisingly their clothes and belongings had all been transferred.

 

YULSIC  ROOM

Yuri and Jessica had been extremely awkward since both of them wanted to kill eachother.  Yuri grabbed her PJ's and changed in the bathroom while Jessica changed in the walk-in closet.  They both walked out at the same time.  They silently admired eachother but, quickly realised and stopped.  They then took a look at the bed.

"I am not sleeping with you Kwon Yuri."

"Trust me, I don't want to sleep with you either."

"Sure you don't....sleep on the couch."

"WHAT NO WAY!!" when Yuri said this Jessica started walking closer and closer to Yuri which, made Yuri step back. Yuri was shocked from this sudden mood swing and especially how Jessica was acting y with her.  Jessica and Yuri were inches apart as Jessica was getting close she pushed Yuri out of their room.

"Byuntae sleep on the couch." Jessica said and quickly locked the door.

Definition of a troll.


Okay so I actually did a triple update!  I know you happy ahaahha.  I hope you like this chapter please anticipate the next chapters. Please comment and tell me what you think!!!