Chapter 3

I Know What You Need

As Amber and Yuri made their way to their cars Amber got stopped my Suzy.

"Hey Amber! Since, we are friends now lets swap numbers?" 

"Yeah sure.  Oh let me take a picture of you so that we can save them on our phones."

They both swapped numbers and took pictures of each other.

fx-amber-invincible-youth-season-2-2.jpg

suzy_selca4.jpg

When they were done they said goodbyes.  Yuri this whole time was watching the two interact and she was surprised by the flirty actions both of them were taking.

"Yo Amber!  What was that all about?"

"I was just giving her my number...why?

"ohh nothing." Yuri knew there was more to the whole story but, she ignored it. "Come on we have a meeting with our parents."

When they arrived at the house they saw that there were more cars that didn't belong to either Amber or Yuri's parents.  They just shrugged it off and went inside.  Siwon opened the door and they smilled and greeted their assistant. Siwon had brought them clothes from their house so, they went to change.  They put on their clothes and looked amazing like usual. They met halfway and fixed the little things that needed to be fixed on their outfits.  

"If both of you are ready. Company is waiting for you on the patio." Siwon said pushing them outside. Siwon directed them to the patio.  They noticed that there were more people there than they thought would have been.  They greeted everyone with bows and being polite.  They noticed their parents speaking to some people they had never seen before but, they seemed familiar.

"Oh hi sweety this is Jaemin Jung. He is a good friend of mine." Amber's dad introduced them.  Yuri had been dragged somewhere by her mom so, Amber stuck around talking about business and stocks. Yuri recently joined them and they all started talking about work and their enterprises.  Yuri and Amber's fathers have dragged them to their study.  

"Girls we have something to tell you both...and it concerns the company." Amber's dad informed them.  At the mention of the company they listened carefully.

"Please don't get mad at us for the situation that we have put both of you in." Amber and Yuri started getting worried.

"We have put you both in an arranged marriage." Both of their parents said as they sprinted out of the study.


Hello hello! Okay I will probably update tonight if I get some crazy inspiration or something. I don't know ahaha but, I sense a triple update coming hahah! See you all later! Love you all!

 

tumblr_lon8bchv8C1qzchai.jpg