Chapter 27

I Know What You Need

 

Yuri was watching tv and thinking about Amber at the same time.  As she thought about the meeting last week the door opened.  Jessica and taeny walked in.
 
"Yo!  Yuri what's up?!". Taeyeon asked as she set down all the shopping bags down and joined Yuri on the coach.
 
"Aish... You two are so alike!". Jessica complained as tiffany nodded.  They went to Jessica's room leaving Yuri ans Taeyeon alone. As their door locked Taeyeon smacked Yuri in the arm.
 
"What the ? What did I ever do to you?"
 
"You don't even know.  I had to put up with the ice princess talking about how you don't love her anymore, that you haven't hugged her since Amber left the house, how when you went on your date you were sweet now you're evil!  I'm done with you!"
 
"I'm sorry!". Yuri said getting up and walking to the kitchen.
 
"That's not enough!". Taeyeon said trailing behind her.
 
"Look Taeyeon...I just don't know how to express my feelings."
 
"You know something?  We're going out.  Get your car." Taeyeon said going to Jessica's room and telling Tiffany that they were going out.
 
---at the mall----
 
Girls stared at Yuri and Taeyeon as they walked through the mall.  Their superior looks caught the attention of many girls.  As they walked through the mall Taeyeon spotted the store.
 
"Yuri! Let's go there!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Wedding Day diamonds?" *Yuri's face is 
-_-*
 
"You don't have a ring and you're engaged.  That's a problem." Yuri started walking the other direction but, Taeyeon grabbed her wrist. This action made girls gasp.  Yuri looked at the other girls like, what the .
 
"Taeyeon no."
 
"It'll make her happy Yuri."
 
"Ugh....fine!"
 
They went in and they got an engagement ring. Taeyeon, obviously happy, skipped back to the car. 
 
---at the house----
 
Jessica and Tiffany were watching a movie and they were crying because, the guys were being so nice.  Yuri and Taeyeon laughed as they saw the two girls.
 
"Oh tae-tae you're back!  Tiffany said as she ran and hugged Taeyeon.  Jessica and Yuri looked at eachother.
 
"Jessica." Yuri awkwardly said.
 
"Yuri.". Jessica sais her back facing Yuri. 
 
 Yuri hated it when people didn't look at her when they spoke to her.  She went to Jessica and grabbed her hand making Jessica stand up. Taeny just watched as the two gazed at eachother.
 
"Yur-" Jessica was cut off by Yuri pulling her into a tight hug.  The hug lasted for what seemed like eternity and they let go of eachother. 
 
"Jessica I'm sorry for completely ignoring you after our date.  It wasn't my attention and.I acted like a jerk.  To show you ok sorry I got you this.". Yuri pulled out the rings out of her pocket and put it on Jessica's finger. "I can't explain what you mean to me and I'm such an idiot for letting other people's problems come between you and I.  I want you to know that I truly care.". Yuri smiled and the shorter girl who just looked at the ring oj her finger.  Yuri took this wrong and spoke.
 
"If you don't want it I-"
 
"No!!  I love it!" Jessica said and jumped.into Yuri'a arms.  Then she kissed Yuri who was in complete shock.  Yuri kissed her back and looked at her dearly.
 
 
"Wooooooooo!!!  Check that out!  It's getting hot in here!". Taeny said as they fanned themselves.
 
"Shut up get out!!!". Jessica said as she kicked them out.
 
"We are all alone now Seobang...."
 
"Oooo seobang... That's new sica~". Yuri said as she wrapped her arms around the shorter girls waist.  Yuri leaned down and...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AMBER LIU I HAT YOU!!!!!!!"
 

Okay a couple of you don't know who T-ae is.  So, I will introduce her.  She is a member of Rania they aren't really popular but, they had like a popular REALLY y song. This is the music video of Dr. feel good.  Please sit down and know that there are some really y parts well, I thought it was y.  and don't watch it with your mom in the room like I did -_-............... That's another story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCIsDvo4HYY

 

This is her profile from like wikipedia or something:

 

t-ae.jpg?w=321&h=394

 

Artistic Name: Lee Tae Eun (이태은)

Stage Name: T-ae

Position: Sub-Vocalist

Birth Name: Lee Sul Mi

Date of Birth: September 24, 1994

Height: 171 cm

Weight: 49 kg

Family: Parents, Younger Brother

Blood Type: A

Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts High School

Ethnicity: Korean

Hobby: Photography, electric guitar

Specialty: Swimming

Favorite Music Genre: R&B, Hip Hop

Favorite Artist: Ciara

Favorite Food: PokRip

 

Please comment love you all!!!!