Chapter 8

I Know What You Need

 

 

"What did you do to her Amber?". Yuri asked as she cleaned Amber's wounds.
 
"I asked if I could bring Suzy over and she turned into some kind of mutant cheetah. God I swear..." Amber heaved a sigh as her face started hurting really bad. "Why does she have to be so violent with me?"
 
"Maybe she fancies you Ambro.". Yuri said like it was nothing."I guess your llama/dinosaur face is attractive."
 
"You guess.. Yuri I'm y."
 
"Correction I'm the y one Amber.  You are the handsome one."
 
"Hmm...whatever!  But, what if she does like me?? That would be weird." 
 
"Not really....she is going too marry you...."
 
"Ugh don't remind me!  You are going to marry Jessica and she is worse than Krystal so....what now!!"
 
"Amber shut up will you!!  We don't need all of them to beat us up!"
 
"Bro!  I have a plan too see if Krystal likes me..."
 
"I'm listening.". Yuri responded with a playful laugh.
 
 
An hour had passed and they had everything ready.  Yuri went up too the security room and looked at the camera that was focused in on the movie room and she monitored.  All the while amber went and changed into boxers a sports bra and a checkered shirt.  With this outfit you could see her perfectly chiseled and defined abs that would make anyone drool.  She made her way to the movie room and entered.
 
"AMBER!!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DRESSED LIKE THAT?". Krystal screamed at the older girl.
 
"I am going to bed soon soon, I came to say goodnight."
 
" Amber...why....aren't...you..wearing a...shirt..?"
 
"What?  Does it look bad?" Amber said opening her shirt revealing her whole stomach which, had a perfect set of 6 packs to go along with it all. She looked amazing.  She saw that all the other girls were drooling over her. Amber walked up too Krystal and 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kissed her.  A passionate short kiss their, kiss got everyone as well as Yuri who was still watching from the security room. 
 
"Goodnight beautiful." Amber smiled in a y way and left the room.
 
 

Hello everyone!!!!!!! How are all of you doing?? I wrote this chapter with my mom sitting next to me watching her spanish soap opera's hahahahha oh the joy!! Please comment and leave me your comments

 

Love you all!!!

 

amkrysica1.png

 

Kryber-f-x-22747243-720-480.jpg