Chapter 26

I Know What You Need

 

It's been a month and Yuri couldn't handle it anymore.  Her and Jessica weren't getting anybetter since Yuri would protect amber and Jessica would protect her sister.  Amber still hasn't returned home and is still in her apartment which her and T-ae and her pretty much share now.  Amber was okay here and there.  Somedays she would look like the happiest person on earth but, other days like today she looked dreadful.  Yuri knew that the younger girl couldn't decide between Krystal and T-ae and it was breaking her heart too see her best friend like this.  Yuri got up and strutted to Amber's office where she found her spacing out.
 
"Ambro!!". Yuri said waving a hand in front of amber's face.
 
"Huh?  Yeah?"
 
"The fab four is reuniting.  Today.  For lunch."
 
"What?? We only meet when bad thongs are happening." Amber clearly lost said."what's wrong now?"
 
"Amber just be at the restaurant around the block in an hour...okay?"
 
"Ehhh I kinda promised-"
 
"Nope not today Amber...not today.". With that Yuri walked out leaving a confused llama.
 
-an hour later-
 
Yuri was waiting for everyone to arrive.  She ordered a coffee and waited for everyone.  She saw Amber walk in with no expression and sat down.  She was worried and she felt like she wouldn't like the topic of discussion.  But she had to come, when a meeting was called everyone had to show up.  No matter where they are in the world.  Amber looked at her best friend and was going to saw something when.
 
"Oh look at that dashing dino!"
 
"Jjong!!!!". Amber went and hug her other best friend.
 
"Nice to see you too sister.."
 
"Hey bro!" They all sat down.  Jonghyun, Donghae, Yuri and Amber.
 
"Why was this meeting called?" Amber asked curious as Jjong ans Donghae ordered their drinks.
 
"Amber we have to talk about you, Krystal and T-ae." 
 
When Amber heard this she got up and was ready to leave when I she got pulled back.
 
"Amber. Liu. Sit. Down. Now.". Jonghyun said harshly and Amber sat down immediately.
 
"This doesn't have anything to do with you guys. So don't worry about it."
 
"Amber cut the Crap alright!  You think this has nothing to do with anyone else.  First, let's start with your parents. They have put the future of the company, that your grandfather has worked so hard for, in your hands. And you are just gonna make a rational decision and not do anything? Second, this affects Yuri, her company and her parents. How you may ask?  Well if you don't get married then everything is called off because, both of you should be getting married. Her company is also going to be affected...remember you are getting married for the company. Third, the most important thing.  You are playing with feelings and that's sick.  You are hurting T-ae and Krystal...both of them st the same time!  You have to stop and pick one Amber." Jonghyun said to Amber.  Amber just sat there with her head looking doen at her lap.  She knew what he was talking about but, she couldn't pick.
 
"I love them both...Jjong, Yuri, fish face.  I love them both."
 
"No Amber you don't love then both.  There is one that you just have affection or a liking. But love is something much more than that."
 
"Yeah fish face is right.  You gotta decide man!  You are driving me crazy!  I barely see you happy anymore... Wait I never see you." Yuri said.
 
"Yah stop calling me fish face!"
 
They ordered their food and ate while they conversed trying to fix Amber's problem. When they were done eating they all went back to their offices and worked.  Amber was tired so she went to her apartment.  When she walked in she saw that she had new neighbors they needed help with some boxes so she helped.
 
"Oh thank you so much!" Amber heard a low voice.
 
"No problem.  I'm Amber!  You're neighbor."
 
"Hey!  I'm Minho...Choi Minho nice to meet you." 
 

Hey everyone!!  So how's everyone doing? I hope you are doing great!  I got A's on all my test this week so I am doing perfect!!  Definitely a double update kinda night ahah but, I don't know when that will happen!!  Love you all and thanks for supporting!!!

 

tumblr_llezjucfGY1qd34mno1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_llezjucfGY1qd34mno1_500.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRSAZEH0dtWj4a8eIcCzg

12.jpg