Chapter 5

I Know What You Need

As Yuri was making her way too the living room where she would crash for the night she noticed there was someone else already there.

"You too bro?" Yuri asked Amber who looked beyond pist off."What happened to you?"

*Flashback*

Amber and Krystal walked into their room.  Cool Bedroom Designs 23

They admired their room forawhile when Krystal broke the silence.

"I am going to take a shower."With that she left the room and went to their bathroom. Amber heeved a sigh and started changing her clothes.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9ApKGza6PQAyGmD2MXeg *Amber's pajamas*

She decided that since, Krystal was taking her time in the bathroom, that she would go to bed.  She laid herself on the bed and as soon as she was about to fall asleep.

 

 

She felt pain all over her. She opened her eyes and noticed that she was on the floor. She got up from the floor to be greeted by a pist off Krystal.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!"

"I was sleeping.."Amber responded since, it was obvious.

"We aren't sleeping together." 

"Well where are you going to sleep Krystal? The floor?"

"I am sleeping on the bed...you aren't."

"WHAT! Nononono! Okay I am sleeping on the bed." When Amber said this she was pushed on the bed by Krystal.  The younger girl started crawling up the bed with a playful grin on her face. As she was inches away from Amber's lips she started playing and teasing Amber as if she was going to kiss her. Krystal grabbed Amber's shirt and pulled her up from the bed.  Krystal pushed her too the wall and whispered in Amber's ear very seductivily.

"Don't call me babe ever again." 

*BACK FROM FLASHBACK*

"and now I am here."Amber responded like she wanted to kill someone.

"Well, that explains the bumb on your head bro."


Yay so there is your Kryber! ahahah please comment and tell me how it's going!!  Love you all!!