Chapter 17

I Know What You Need

 

A week had passed and Yulber was getting prepared for Amber's older brother to arrive.  This guy was the one who they always went out with and partied and overall had a good time. They were at their offices with their "other halfs" trying to get work done which wasn't happening.  Jessica got bored since Yuri was actually trying to get things done and stepped out of the office.  Jessica started walking around the huge company and couldn't help to get lost.  She kept turning and couldn't find the way to get back to Yuri's office.  
 
"I can't believe I'm lost..."she whispered.
 
 
"You lost?" A kind, gentle, voice could be heard behind her.  She felt the hair on the back of her neck tingle but, not in an alarming way. She turned around to be greeted by a good looking, tall, muscular man. 
 
"So you lost?" He repeated himself and smiled. Jessica coughed and turned cold.
 
"Yeah.."
 
"Well, I'm Donghae by the way. Where are you heading?"
 
"Yuri's office."
 
"Yuri? Hmm I think I know how to get there." He said and led her to Yuri's office. On the way there they remained quiet stealing glances at each other.  They both didn't know why they were acting this way but, just went with it and kept peeking. They soon arrived there and knocked on her door. 
 
"Come in!". Yuri yelled from inside. They walked in and Yuri leaped from her chair into Donghae's arms.  "Omg!!!  I'm so glad you're back!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"Yuri-yah!!!  I missed you dongseang!!!!" He said spinning in a circle.  Jessica got awkward and coughed.
 
"Oh..you're still here?" Donghae then punched Yuri in the arm.
 
"YAH!  THATS NOT THE WAY TO TALK TO A GIRL!" 
 
"What the  is your problem man!  She isn't a girl! She is my fiance!!!"
 
"WHAT!" *insert epik voice crack*" I mean what?  You two are together?"
 
"Yeah...who are you anyway?" Jessica spoke for the first time.
 
"You don't recognize me?  My chiseled, dino like appearance?"
 
"OMG!  You are Amber's brother?"
 
"Yeah! I am." 
 
Yuri just watched at how casual the two interacted.  For some reason she didn't like it and wanted it to stop.  She wanted to know why Jessica's eyes didn't sparkle when Yuri talked to her.  She wanted to stop them from their little flirt fest and  put an arm around Jessica. Jessica's eyes got super big as Yuri spoke.
 
"Well oppa... Come over to the house and eat dinner later.  We have to go now though.  See ya!". With that she left Donghae alone at her office and put Jessica in her sports car.
 
"Yuri what was that!   I was speaking to him!!!" Yuri ignored Jessica and speeded up.  30 minutes later Yuri couldn't handle it and stopped the car on the side of the highway.
 
"Jessica.  Donghae.  Don't get too close to him." Yuri hissed.
 
"What? Why?" Jessica just stared at Yuri like she was crazy. "Wait, wait, wait...are you by any chance jealous?"
 
Yuri just stayed silent.  Shortly Jessica burst out laughing.
 
"Noooooooo wayyyy!!!  The Kwon Yuri is jealous!!!!!!"
 
Yuri just started the car again and drove off obviously mad.  They arrived home and Yuri walked fast inside the house.  Jessica grabbed Yuri's wrist and stopped the girl.
 
"Yuri..don't be jealous.  I'm marrying you anyway." With that Jessica let go and walked in saying hello to kryber who were were watching a movie.  Yuri just stayed there dumbfounded. 
 
"And Yuri!  It doesn't hurt to be nice to me."

OMG GUYS I GOT THE LAPTOP! So, how you liking it!!!!  Hopefully my computer gets fixed soon!  Please comment let me know how you are all doing :) 

YulSic_Couple_SNSD_17122009012343.jpg