Chapter 1

I Know What You Need

Amber and Yuri got off the private jet with a lot of swag.  Their designer clothes glistened in the sunlight as they walked with seriousness plastered on their perfect faces.  When they got in their Limo they immediately texted their parents that they had arrived safely.  

"Amber do you think the chicks are cool here? I could use a quickie, know what I'm saying" 

"Yah Yuri. We just landed and that's all you think about? I heard there were some insanely hot girls here."

"Really?!?! Ooohhh you already scoped out didn't you!  What a greaet dongseang I have!" As Yuri went to give a hug to Amber their limo door opened.  They both straightened themselves and got serious.

"Siwon! What's up?" Yuri called to their assistant. Siwon had been with them since forever and they counted on him 100%.

"You both have a meeting with your parents later.  First, you both have to go to your new highschool since, you will be studying here.   You're high school is SM High and they are the best of the best. I will go now since you both have arrived home."  The three got out and Amber and Yuri smiled at their new house. 

mansions10-33.jpg

It looked like a bachelor pad and they loved it.  They both ran in and picked their rooms like little kids.

modern-bedroom-designs-ideas.jpg

Amber picked the her room first! She loved it and wanted to stay their forever. She heard a scream from Yuri.  Being worried she ran to where the scream was coming from.

"Ya you okay?"

Yeah! I love this room!! It's perfect!" That's when Amber looked around the room.

Contemporary-Bedroom-Designs.jpg

She liked the room a lot but, preferred her's better than anything else.  Amber returned to her room and was unpacking things when she found a note and a set of car keys on her desk.  

Hi honey its mom and dad!  We hope you like your new house.  These keys are for your sports car that's in the garage.

Please be careful and take care of your best friend.  

We will see you tonight!

Love,

Mom and Dad

Amber couldn't help but, smile at her parent's note.  She was really lucky that her parents knew how to spend time with her and talk to her.  She was very glad that they weren't workaholics who only cared about the company.  She went to the closit to find a boys uniform.  She was happy because, she alsways felt awkward wearing girls clothes.  She went to the bathroom and changed. She noticed that Yuri also, had a uniform but a girls one.

"Shall we go dongseang?" Yuri said waving her car keys,

"Leggo!" Amber said, grabbing her keys and running out of the house. When they got to their garage they couldn't handle life.

0.jpg *Amber white, Yuri Red*

"YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber jumped inside her white car and raced off. "SEE YA AT SCHOOL!!"

"YAH!! WAIT UP!!!" Yuri yelled and got in her car trailing, behind Amber.

As they entered their school people's eyes were on them.  They had no idea why, since everyone looked rich and elite in the school. They both just looked at the girls and couldn't believe their eyes!  Are they heaven? Never had they seen girls who looked so hot and innocent at the same time...deadly combo.  When they got out of their cars all the girls started squeling.  They knew why.  It was because, both of them were insanely good looking.  Amber with her chiselled features and Yuri looking like it was the way to go for them.  They simply nodded and smiled charmingly back.  Their attention was grabbed when they saw 12 girls strutting past them. To say the least, these girls were drop dead gorgeous.  They couldn't contain themselves. They    just stood there with their heads following their every move.

"Ya dongseang who are they?" Yuri asked with curiosity.

"I don't-"

"They are the elites of SM High." Amber was cut off.

"Who are you?" Amber asked.  She had no idea where this girl came from but, she wanted to know more about her for some random reason.

"I am Bae Suzy.  Heir to Bae Enterprise."

 


 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Well there is the first chapter!!  This was just a info chapter that sets up the story:) For those who don't know I  update very frequently and I do a lot of double updates. So please just anticipate every chapter with an open mind:)  I also love comments sooooo, please comment a lot!!

 

Okay- love you all!! BYE!!!