Okay..

It hurts

 

 

"I admit that I'm wrong. I'm selfish and all i think of is myself.."

My voice is shaking while i'm talking.. I can't help it, i have to bring it all out of my chest because my heart is hurting so much. I tried not to look at him, i feel like he just pity me. His eyes said it all, but i'm not giving up.

"I just think of my own needs.. I just really don't know what to do. You're my first, so i don't know what do to when you have a boyfriend... I'm sorry" I said, almost whispered the last words, i look down and let my tears fall.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Sun is already up, and i still haven't get a sleep. I remember what happen last night at Lea's Party, she's so drunk and i have to bring her home. And so i did.. I brought her home safely and drive to YG building after that.

My mind is mess right now, i couldn't even write a song. My conscience is killing me once again. Yumi is a very nice girl who deserves to be loved by others. I didn't say that i regret that i met her, i know this things will happen. I met a lot of girls and i broke their hearts just because of my stupidity. "Girls are not toys" i remember my appa told me when i had my first serious relationship, i kept it my mind until now. My ability to get into serious relationship was affected by the fact my ex-girlfriend had to broke up with me after i debuted. Sometimes, i broke up with them to get an experience so i can use it to write songs, it was still different reason why this girl have to leave me. But this time, i don't want to do that on Yumi. I love her and she love me so much.

I stand up from my chair and went to couch to find my phone. I unlock it and found 0 messages.

I should say sorry to Yumi...

I took my keys and drive to a Flower Shop to buy her flowers, then i went straight to their house and give it to Eunji.

 

Beep Beep

 

From: Seungri

Hyungg~ Lea is here already... Let's do my next song, hyung. Where are you? ^^

 

I smiled and bid goodbye to Eunji after i read the text Seungri sent me.

~~

It took 4 hours to finish recording Seungri's songs. Lea give us a help and it made all easier. thanks to her i got atleast 2 hours sleep after we do recording. I have to refresh my mind and also my body from stress.

I woke up and felt pair of eyes looking at me.. It was Lea.. I look around, i realized it was just me and her inside the studio. I look at her too, she smiled, bit her lips and sit beside me..

"have you eaten yet?"

"i haven't.." She smiled again. Lea took something from the table and gave to me. It was Jjajjangmyeon. I thanked her and began eating it,

"I have a question, but it's a bit personal. It's about Yumi. Do you really talk with your girlfriend?" I swallowed first the noodles before i look to her and answered.

"All we ever do is talk"

"Two people can speak, but it doesn't mean they're talking. You may hear what the other is saying, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're listening" I didn't respond to her, i continued eating.

"Jiyong..."

"Mmm?"

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry for everything.. I hurted you. I did it because i want you to reach your dreams and--"

"But i want to reach my dreams with you, you and me together.. Lea, if you just told me, i would choose you over it. Because you're my dream, Lea. I don't want anything else just to be with you"

"Jiyong..."

"Stop it, this is not the right time to talk about it.." I stood up and leave the studio.

 

Yumi's POV

School was so tiring and stressful, especially now i'm a graduating student. I want to finished all of this so i can get a rest. School helps me to be able to forget Jiyong first so i can concentrate.

My last subject just ended, i went to 7-11 to eat first before going home. I have to ride a bus then walk a little, shocks. I'm wearing heels right now. I super regret wearing this. Actually this is the only heels i have, most of them are sneakers and flats. But i love wearing dress especially the cute one.

I'm in front of our house now. My hand is on the doorknob ready to open the door. I opened it and Eunji welcome me a bouquet of flowers in her hands. I smiled and went closer to look at it.

"Yes..this is yours" She said and handed me the bouquet

"Who else in this house will be given expensive flowers but you?" I chuckled. I run to my room and quickly call Jiyong.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jiyongg~ Thank you for the flowers"

"Oh, we're okay now, alright?"

"I'm sorry, don't get mad at me anymore"

"I said we're okay now.." He said and chuckled.

We talked for about more than 1 hour, he had to work so we didn't extend our talk while me, i still have to review and do school works. Smile on my lips didn't dissappear until i sleep.