I missed you

It hurts

A month later, Jiyong and i are getting well. We go out at least three to four times a week despite of his busy schedule . I know, being a girlfriend of an idol is hard. But i still understand him when he can't show up on our dates. It's not just him sacrificing for our secret relationship. I'm still studying, and i have to schedule my time being a student and being a girlfriend.

i stopped schooling for 2 years so i ended up still studying in the age of 23. I really want to continue my studies that's why my parents decided to go out of the country to work.

"ARRRRRGGGGHHHH" I landed on the floor.

I don't know how Eunjae had managed to edge me out of the bed the two of us shared in just a matter of hours, bet there i was, sprawled on the floor. Not only i lost my pillow (she grabbed it from under my head at around four in the morning), but i'd also lost my blanket halfway through the night. And now, i was on the floor.

Eunjae rose from her place on my bed and grumbled. "Sorry for crashing here" She said, eyes half closed.

"Tell me why do you have to sleep here since you have your room just next to mine?" She sat there, probably contemplating whether to get up or not, and collapsed right back to sleep. I rolled my eyes, and get up. I stamp my feet on my way to the bathroom.

After i washed my face, i took a look at my phone and saw a message from Jiyong.

 

From: Jiyong <3

Goodmorning :* Sorry for not showing up last night. I promise to make it up for you. Can you go here? I want to see you. Call me when you receive this.

 

I smiled and call him

"Ji?"

"Yumi!"

"Hey, i'll just go there later, i need to do something right now. Sorry"

"It's okay, I'll wait"

"sure you will" i chuckled

"of course i will, i can't wait to see my girl after 5 days"

"You really missed me, don't you?"

"so much. I want to see you badly! please come here quick, okay?"

"go it, ji!"

"Okay, i'll hang up now. See you later, bye. I love you"

"alright, i love you too, ji"

~

When i finished my projects, i quickly went to Jiyong's dorm and get greeted by his dog, Gaho.

"Hey boy. Where's your appa?"

"Yumi, i'm here, in the kitchen" I heard him shouted. I walk towards to the place where he was and saw him preparing something on the table.

"Come on, let's eat!" He gesture me to sit beside him. I did what he told me, i sat and just stared at the table. He smirked and took the pork.

"Just say if you want me to feed you, say ah!" The food is now in front of my lips, i didn't ask him to do that. I'm just shy, i really want to eat those foods on the table, gosh they're all my favorite! I look at him and eat the food.

"Good girl!" he said and tapped my head.

After we ate, i volunteered to wash the dishes while he watch TV first because i know he's tired from work and i don't want to make him work even he's at his own house.

"yumi!" Jiyong shouted from the living room

"What?"

"Come here first" I turned off the faucet and clean hands. Then i went to the living room and sit beside him. Without any word he pulled me in his arms and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"I missed you so much"

I chuckled "that's it? i thought there's something wrong."

"well, my body hurts.. can you massage me?" I nodded and get the oil from my bag, when i got back. He told me to do it on his room.

"kayy, lay down" i said, and open the oil. But before i put the oil, he started to remove his jacket

"YAH!, what are you doing?" I push him and get up from his bed. He doesn't say a word, instead he remove his shirt and now he's topless.

"Stop staring, come now. Start massaging me." Otteoke? he caught me staring at his mascular body. I gulped and slowly going back to his bed. I put the oil on his back and start massaging him.

"hmm" he moaned "that feels good!"

"Stop !" i said and jokely punch him. "Alright, go and take some rest!"

Jiyong turned around and stretched his arms. I was about to get up but he caught me and lay me down beside him, my head resting on his chest.

"Just stay here" i nodded and closed my eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is a short update.. sorry, my mind isn't working right now, i'll try to make it up for you guys.
 BTW , thank you for SUBSCRIBING! keep commenting below!