Perfect Plan

It hurts

Jiyong's POV

 

"argghh!" stupid headache. I've been trying to write a song for 3 hours, but this headache won't let me do it. I keep massaging my head and it doesn't work, i even drink a medicine. I felt like i'd gone on several rolleroaster ride today.

It was already past 11, and i remember what i told to Yumi that we would eat dinner on my break, i guess i can't go with her. I think i need a rest first. I heard the door opened behind me, but i couldn't see anymore who went in cuz i passed out already.

When i woke up, i hurriedly look for my phone and saw it with lots of missed calls from Yumi. Aishh, we haven't together yet but i'm hurting her now. I fixed my hair and hurriedly went out of studio to meet Yumi. My members are asking me where iam going, i ignore them and ran to my car. Headache still attacking my head, i slowy drive my car to Yumi's house.

"Goodeve--" Eunjae, Yumi's cousin stopped me.

"it's already morning, jiyong". She looks so scary than before i saw her with  Yumi at the cafe. I bowed to her and apologized. She smirked and let me in.

"jiyong?" Yumi said, when the door in her room opened.

"I'm so sorry." I stepped forward and hug her.

"It's okay, ji. Daesung answered your phone when i called. He told me he heard you groaning because of your headache and you fell asleep after awhile.."

"sorry"

"stop saying sorry, jiyong. I understand you. Don't worry i'm not mad. Come.." she move apart from our hug and offer her hand to me. I quickly hold it and she lead me to the bed. She let my head rest on her lap as she massage my temple. 

 

I woke up with a irritating sound, i look around to find my phone but it's not ringing. 

"aish, what the heck is that sound?" i ruffle my hair and lay down again. Then something went on my mind, i remember last night i fell asleep on Yumi's lap but where she is? the irritating sound stopped. I saw Yumi's phone on the couch beside her bed, but she's nowhere to be found.

knock, knock

I get up and went to open the door.

"Oh, sorry to disturb you son. I cooked breakfast, it's getting cold now so you have to eat now" It's Yumi's grandma.

"it's okay grandma, can i ask where's yumi?"

"ah, she just went to school a minutes ago. She told me to tell you sorry for leaving you."

"but, her phone is over here"

"she's been looking for that anywhere! ah, nevermind. Just go to the kitchen, okay?" I smiled and nodded.

Luckily, it's my day off today so there's nothing i need to worry. Again, i remember what she did last night, she massage my temple until i fell asleep. I imagined her being my girlfriend. Our relationship status was not yet verify. We've been friends for almost 3 months, but we're not in boyfriend-girlfriend yet. She haven't got into relationship yet, so i don't think confessing was the rigth thing to do after i realized my feelings for her. What if she's not ready yet? what if she just see me as a friend or a brother?  But no matter what happen, i will try.

After my daily routines, i went out of Yumi's room, to the kitchen and saw her grandma smiling at me, motioning me to come over and eat my breakfast she cooked. In the middle of breakfast, she asked me lots of questions and of course,i answered them all. 

I help grandma wash the dishes and went straightly to Bigbang's dorm.  When i entered our dorm, something got into my mind. A perfect plan to for Yumi.

Youngbae helped me to prepare a dinner for Yumi later. I was so thankful to him, he even told me what to say and what to do. I was impressed by him, though i know he haven't experience once. This is the first time my members help me for my confession, to all the girls i've been in relationship they didn't help me not once. They even don't support me. This time they help a lot!

The preparation is almost done, so i put out my phone and dialled her number.

"Yeoboseyo?" She said, a smile automatically formed on my lips when i heard her voice.

"Yumi, i want you to dress up nicely. I'm going to pick you up at 6:30"

"Ji, I can't be late for my class tomorrow. Where are we going?"

"Just dress up, i want you to look good"

"why do i have to dress up nicely?"

"You'll know later.. okay, i'm going to hang up. See you later yumi ~ "

"What? Wait-- Jiyong! Hello?"

After i hung up my phone, i smirked and went to Bigbang's dorm to get ready. I was so excited to see Yumi later and tell all the feelings i've been hiding from her all the time. 

Yumi's POV

I threw on the first thing i picked out from my cabinet, a knee length peach dress and my favorite pair of doll shoes. I really didn't like to wear heels, i wear them but not everytime. I rather like wearing flat shoes or rubber shoes than heels. Hurriedly pulling my hair a ponytail.

"What are you doing?" Yoonji said, removing my haid from my hair.

"what?"

"Just let it down!" Seobyul turned me back and slighlty curling it. I add some lipgloss and turn to them.

"Stand back, i want to see the whole thing" Yoonji said, giving me onceover. "Good, good. i approve" she said giving me thumbs up.

Once of the funnest thing about going ouut with someone you liked was the prep work in it involved. I couldn't have been more luckier to have my 3 bestfriends (incluing my cousin. Eunjae) right here with me walking me through the process.

"Just have fun" Eunjae advised. "But remember, your future's on the line here"

"Thanks for the pressure" i said

"Make sure you get a picture of two of you, okay?" Seobyul reminded me. "I could stalk the two of you and document everything but i wouldn't want to ruin the moment"

"No regrets, just love!" YoonJi called out.

"You guys are making me nervous!"

Ring, Ring

"On timee again t exactly 6:30" Eunjae said giddily.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Hey, i'm outside" Jiyong said

I was trying to ignore my sweaty palm and the relentless thudding inside my chest. I gave my friends a quick hug, crossed my fingers for goodluck and headed out the room to meet Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I held her hand as we walk to our destination, i glance at her time to time for she is so beautiful today. Her beautiful smile didn't left her lips until we reached the place.

"Are we having a dinner here?"

"yes, why? You didn't like it?"

"I didn't like it... I love it!" She said and pull me towards the table. For being a gentleman, i lead her to the chair first before i sat down. I stared at her while we wait for the waiter to come. She noticed me, and smile. Oh, how i love seeing her smile. It makes my day brighten up. It likes reminding me how beautiful life is... with her.

 

“The reason why I brought you here is because I wanted to ask you something… We’re okay, right? We’re just busy- you with your review and me with my idol career. But… I believe we’re okay.” I know she's confused and can't understand. This is it... this is really it. I inhale loudly and reach for her hand on the table.

"Do you love me?" She be came quiet and just stared at me. I was so nervous.. then i noticed a tear fell on her eye. She cleared and asked.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Because i love you" More tears fell down, i raised my hand to wipe it.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her but she just look away from me. "Yumi, please don't get mad at me. I was just asking--"

"I'm not mad, Jiyong.. . . . Can you ask me again?"

"Do you love me?" She wiped her tears again and smiled.

"So much... I love you so much, Jiyong"

 

 

 

~

“What do we need to talk about Ji?” I said, preventing my voice not to crack.

“Have you talked to your mom?” I nodded. “Is everything alright?”

“I don’t think it will ever be okay. Maybe it’s really like that.  There’s nothing I can do…
Ji, If this is about us… I want you to know that it’s okay with me. You already came clean right? So I’m forgiving you. I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s just move on. Let’s just forget that it happened.”


“We can’t leave it like that…”

~