Please, Don't make her cry again

It hurts

 

Yumi's POV

Butterflies used to be a good thing. They usually meant I had something to be excited about. Or that something really huge and amazing was about to happen. I didn't like them because they were making me feel uneasy, but they always precluded some good and most time not good.

The rumor is still on and hasn't stop yet, Sajjangnim haven't said a word, i wonder what did Jiyong said to him. We didn't talk last night-- oh, yeah, suddenly i remembered last night. Lea and him... i still can't get over the fact they are together alone in the same room. First was in the club, i saw them dancing, no it's not what you called dancing, it's flirting. I didn't bring the issue to him, but this time i will.

"Yumi, did you already saw this?" Seobyul asked handing me her phone.

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT DENIES G-DRAGON DATING RUMORS

Photo recently surfaced allegedly showing the pair in a park together and it became a hot topic on the internet.

YG himself said "The guy on the picture was not G-Dragon. The time it was uploaded on the internet, Bigbang was having their rehearsal for the first of Alive Tour so there is no way G-Dragon can go to the park that time." YG also said, that the idol is not with anyone right now. Some fans stated that the picture was edited.

In the end YG stated "Stop the rumors, G-Dragon is not dating with anyone"

 

I bit my lip to prevent my tear from falling. I don't why im even crying, i'm sure Jiyong has an explanation for this, but he still lied to me.

"Yumi... Jiyong denied you..." Yoonji sadly said. I was so close to tears when suddenly my phone rang, Jiyong's name flashing on the screen.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Seobyul asked. I took my phone and pressed "decline".

"Ssshhh" Yoonji who is beside me patting my back gently causing my tears to fall more.

"You know what, let's go have a PJs Party at your house Yumi, it would be fun." Seobyul said, trying to cheer me up.

"That's right, forget Jiyong first... tomorrow get ready Seobyul, we will attacked the Dragon" Yoonji joked. I laughed.

"You're laughing already. You're going to be okay, Park Yumi"

~~

It was 2 in the morning and all of us were still up, watching our 3rd movie inside my room. Popcorns, candies, chips are all over, my pillows were scattered too, aishh this two girls. I check again my phone which was turned off, i can't help myself to look for my phone wondering if i got a message from him but i just always see my myself reflection from the black screen of my phone. I was wearing my 'Hello Kitty' Pajamas, YoonJi in 'Minnie Mouse" PJs, and Seobyul in Rillakuma. I was the one who got the idea of wearing cute PJs, it looks cute you know. *laughs*.

My friends had fallen asleep on by bed by the time the sun was rising. I hadn't slept a wink. I went down to our kitchen and drink a glass of water. Then i heard our door bell. I immediately went through the window beside the door to look who it is, and suprised it was Jiyong. He went to the window and looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Please open the door.." I heard him said behind the window, contemplating whether to open the door for him or not. In the end, i decided to open the door and let him in.

"Why did you turned off your phone?" Jiyong asked, without looking.

"My friends did it, not me"

"Look, i'm sorry i lied. I'm sorry if i didn't tell you the plan."

"I thought we already talked about that? Why did you suddenly changed your mind?" I asked. "Is it because of another girl?"

"What?" He said looking at me.

"What is your relationship with Lea, Jiyong?" I said. Jiyong looked at me confused, he shook his haid and said. "I don't what you are saying" I sighed.

"First, at the club, you were dancing and flirting each other in front of me. Second, how did you and Lea end up inside the Fire Exit?" I asked, my anger rising up. Jiyong turned his gaze away from me.

"see? you can't even answer me" I said and stand up. I walked towards the stairs, i was waiting for him to stop me but he didn't move. Once i reached my room's door, i opened it and slammed it.

"What happened?" YoonJi asked. I realized they were awake, i guess they listened to my conversation with Jiyong.

"Yumi?" I ran towards the bathroom when i heard Jiyong's voice calling me behind the door.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

"See? You can't even answer me"

I can't move, i can't talk. I don't know what to say to her, i can't even stop her from walking away from me. This is all my fault, if i didn't hooked up with Lea, this will never happened!

 

Beep Beep

 

From: Youngbae

Ji, check the internet!

 

And because my phone can connect to internet, i quickly closed the message and open the internet. I cursed and punched the nearest wall when i saw the news.

 

 

 

Another picture of G-Dragon and his said to be Girlfriend was spreading in the internet.

YG announced yesterday that G-Dragon is not dating anyone, but the picture above was the Idol hugging his girlfriend. G-Dragon was wearing the same clothes on the picture that spread last time.

Could it really be his girlfriend?

 

 

I ran upstairs and quickly knock on Yumi's door, it opened revealing her friends, YoonJi and Seobyul but Yumi was not around.

"Where's Yumi?" I asked while panting.

"She ran into the bathroom" Seobyul answered.

"She needs to see this" I said and hand them my phone. Their face expression suddenly changed when they saw the picture.

"Oh my god.." Yoonji said, hand on .

"You guys really need to tell the truth" Seobyul said handing my phone back, YoonJi went to the bathroom door and knock. After many knocks, the door opened, i still couldn't see Yumi. YoonJi went in, followed by Seobyul. I stay outside her room, waiting for them to come back. I checked the internet again, and read the comments about the spreading picture of Me and Yumi.

 

"GD oppa's girlfriend is so beautiful. I ship them!"

"WHAAAT?! Jiyong oppa's girlfriend?! NOOOOOO!!!"

"ANDWAEEE!"

"Is this true?"

"This is not true! DARAGON is REAL guys!"

"How about Dara, oppa? T_T"


Woah, they pairing me with Dara noona? Why the heck is that?

"Jiyong.." Yoonji's voice interrupt me. I looked up and saw Yumi already sleeping on her bed. I walk towards the bed and sit beside her.

"She haven't sleep yet.." YoonJi whispered. "We are having our movie marathon last night, she keeps checking her phone so we turned it off so we can have fun. Seobyul and i decided to sleep but Yumi, she said she's not sleepy." She told me. I was beside Yumi in her bed, i brushed her hair using my fingers and stare at her face. "Jiyong, please don't make her cry anymore. It hurts us too as her friends." I didn't answer her, i can't promise them or even Yumi that i will never make her cry again. But i will try... I will try to make her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____

 

So who do you think the girl who is spreading their pictures on the internet? Is it SeoByul? YoonJi? Yumi's Cousin Eunjae? Or Lea? HMMM....
There are a lot of new comments when i opened my account, that's why i decided to update this day,
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS GUYS....
So here's my gift to all VIPs, YG stans, and Dragons

So HOT right?

 

THANK YOU READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS, EVEN TO ALL SILENT READERS!


-- Yencuyom