Fly to Japan

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

I regret agreeing to Jiyong to come with him in Japan. I'm beginning to give in and i hate that, my mind still not ready but my heart wants to forgive him already.

And now i'm here inside their van with Youngbae oppa and their manager, i sat beside the window while Jiyong on the other side of me playing with his phone, probably liking pictures of y girls again on Instagram, Aish Jiyong.. I took a glance at his phone secretly and this time he was posting something on his twitter account. Getting my phone from my bag, i was thinking, i should open my twitter and check what is it.

"We're here" Jiyong's manager said. Oh crap, i was about to open my account, hmp i'll just do it later.

Ji offered his hand  and help me to get down the van. Cameras welcome us as we get down, Jiyong immediately put his hand on my waist and guided me until we're inside the airport. He took off his jacket and he's now only wearing a black v-neck, well actually it's my favorite shirt of him because he's so hot wearing that shirt, this is maybe one of his plans.

We waited inside the airport. I took out my phone again and started opening my twitter while Jiyong and the other members we're busy talking.

I entered Jiyong's username '@IBGDRGN' and followed him then i saw the first one he posted.

 

@IBGDRGN : Seoul >>>> Japan with her ;)

 

and the other one, a stolen picture of me and there is a caption under it.


@IBGDRGN : Searching for someone? *cough* I'm here!!

Then i found myself smiling. This is sweet though.

Afraid to get caught by Jiyong, i took my sunglasses from my bag and adjusted on the bridge of my nose. I continued to use my twitter account and post something too, i was following Jiyong's account but i didn't know he was following mine too. How did he know i have twitter account?

@IBGDRGN: This is yours? @YumiPark

He twitted me.

@YumiPark : @IBGDRGN How did you know?

I replied

Jiyong who is talking with s earlier was now leaning on the wall with  phone on his hand. Seconds later, i found my account has already followers all of them are VIPs and some of them are mentioning me, now they already found out my account.

Well, what can we do? that is the power of G-Dragon.

He didn't replied to me. I took a glance at him and he was on his way to me.

"Let's go" He said and smiled at me.

I blushed upon Jiyong's famous sweet smile to me, i feel like fangirling to G-Dragon.

Before the plane flies, Jiyong's phone beeped indicating he received a message. I was confused who sent the message to him, he became silent and cold after he read the message. He didn't talk to me since we sat on our chair inside the plane, i was just beside him. I wanted to talk to him. I pulled the shade down on the window and adjusted the air vent above me. Japan is just beside Korea but the airplane ride was long.

Jiyong who is beside me, was a little too absorbed in the in-flight magazine he was reading with earphone plugged on his ear.
I pushed the shade back up and then down. Up.Down.Up.Down

"Stop it" Jiyong shot me with the irrated look. What's with this guy? Why is he suddenly acting like that to me?

"I'm going to get some sleep" I pouted and look away from him. "Whatever" I mouthed at him.

Not even 10 minutes, Jiyong fell asleep with his cap covering his face. I was bored, looking for something to do. Why do i even agreed to Jiyong to come with him if he will act like this to me. Just as i said, i regret coming with him.

"G-Dragon oppa, sleepy?" A little girl from the seat in front of me asked, she was up on her knees, her arms rested on top of the seat and both hands cradled her chin.

"Yes" I answered and smiled. Her smile dissappeared and she pouted at me. Oh, so cute..

"I wanted to take a picture with him" She said.

"Hmm. Maybe after oppa woke up, okay? What's your name?" I asked her.

"Hana" She said cutely.

"Hello Hana, i'm Yumi" I offered my hand to her, she happily shaked with her tindy hand with mine.

"Oh, unnie..You're G-Dragon oppa's girlfriend?" She looked shocked when i said my name, but still so cute especially when she `

I chuckled

"Woa, don't worry unnie. I'll keep our secret" Hana winked at me. I chuckled.

Hana took my boredness away, but later on her mother told her to rest and she quickly took a sleep. Then again, i was bored. I rest my arm on the armrest of the chair and look at Jiyong beside who was still fast asleep. I wanted so badly to get up from my seat and go to Youngbae oppa and talk with him so i will not get bored. Instead of here with Jiyong. He was supposed to win back my trust, and be sweet at me but he's doing the opposite thing. I wanted to shake him out of whatever it was he was dreaming of just to annoy him some more, but i'd decided to leave him alone.

I get up from my seat to go to restroom, just wanted to check the restroom inside the airplane, i want to check out things because i was bored. But before i walk, someone took my hand and pulled me again to sit.

"Where are you going" Jiyong asked with his just-woke-up voice.

"I'm going there..." I pointed the restroom at the back of the plane. "Restroom"

"Stay here" He said and put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. Our hands intertwined. I missed this feeling.

Jiyong's mood changed again, became so sweet suddenly. What is wrong with him? I rested my head back and slowly falling asleep.

"babe...wake up"

I was so groggy from lack of sleep. The plane has already landed, everyone was up and gettin ready to get down. I look to Hana in front of our sit, and she was still sleeping. Too bad, now that her G-Dragon oppa is awake now and she was still sleeping. I opened my bag and took out a little penguin stuff toy which my cousin, Eunjae, bought for me.

"Excuse me.." I bowed "Are you the mother of Hana?" I asked. She nodded. "Can you please give this to her, please tell her it's from G-Dragon" This time i whispered and pointed Jiyong who is waiting for me. I bowed again, Hana's mother smiled and bowed too.

I could hear a million camera clicks going off as we walking out the aiport. My small trolley bag was being pulled by Jiyong, so i only have my shoulder bag with me.

"Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!" A little girl's voice was calling me before we got inside the van.

It was Hana, running to us with the penguin stuff toy i gave her.

"Unnie, you told me when G-Dragon woke up, we will take a picture together" She said cutely while pouting.

I chuckled and look at Jiyong who is smiling too.

"Of course" Jiyong said picking up Hana, her mother went holding a camera ready to take a picture of them.

"Eomma, Wait!" Hana said.

"Unnie, come here!" I asked my eyebrow. "Come!"

I walked towards them and stand beside Jiyong. I felt like having a family picture. Cameras surround us, taking a picture of everything we do.

"Thank you G-Dragon oppa" Hana said and kissed Jiyong on the cheek. Wow, he really captivates girl's heart even kids.

"Especially to you, Yumi unnie" She came to me. i lean down to her height and let her kissed my cheek.

"Okay, enough now. We're going to be late for rehearsal" Jiyong's manager interrupted.

We both bid goodbye to Hana before we go inside the van. This time Youngbae oppa and TOP oppa was inside too. I was sitting beside the window again, and Jiyong of course was still beside me. He took my hand again and intertwined his. Honestly, i'm ready to forgive him, i saw all his efforts for one week and that's enough for me.

"I'm going to get some sleep" I said coppying him with my cold voice. I was planning to take revenge on him and pretend to be cold at him.

It was a little past eight AM, the day was starting for most everyone in Japan. Osaka's normally busy streets were empty and quiet except for tourists, shoppers and locals.It was my second time here in Osaka, my auntie back then was working here and have bought her own house. My parents and I went to visit her for she was sick.

I wasn't able to get back from my sleep, i was admiring the streets of Osaka Japan. I wish Jiyong would tour me around here.

A few minutes later, our van had parked right in front of a fancy hotel. We got down, ready to drag our bags down. Jiyong again was one pulling my strolley, being the gentleman. Fans screams was all i heard until we got entered the hotel.

"Youngbae, here's the key to your room.. Seungri...Daesung...TOP...and the last one are for Jiyong and Yumi" WHAT? We're staying together in one room?!

I kept my mouth shut, because i know Jiyong planned all of this. I glanced at Jiyong and ...shocks... he was smirking at me. I HATE YYOU KWON JIYONG!

"12pm rehearsal, Jiyong" Jiyong's Manager reminded him as we got to our room which was big enought for the two of us. There is a King Sized bed, TV in front, couches, and the wonderful thing is, there is a balcony where you can see the city of OSAKA.

Jiyong was doing something on my phone while i was in the bathroom, washing my face. I came out with a towel on my shoulder.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I asked Jiyong who is sitting comfortably on the couche with my phone in his hand.

"I was just flipping around . Why is there something here you're hiding?" He teased me.

"Nothing"

I plopped myself on the bed and turned the TV on. Japanese Commercials had this mind-blowing, hypnotizing effect on me, just a few seconds in, my eyes was fixed on the screen.

"Are you hungry? I just texted Manager hyung to buy us breakfast" He said without looking at me.

I nodded. Doraemon was on the screen, i didn't understand what they saying, i don't even know why am i watching this.
Soon, Jiyong joined me in bed and lay down beside me.

"You know what.. I can't get you, earlier you're cold then you became sweet. I don't understand" I decided to start this conversation.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I was just moody. That's it" Look, now he's calling me 'babe' "By the way, do you want to go to our rehearsal, or do you want to stay here? You're tired, just rest here"

"No, i'll come with you" I smiled.

Knock, knock

Jiyong jump out of the bed and run to the door to open. Then he came back with 2 plastic bag on both of his hands.

"What's that?" I asked, my eyes still fixed on TV

"Breakfast.."

"Ooo, i'm hungry" I said and went to the table where Jiyong is.

Time passed, it was already ten in the morning. Jiyong was still busy writing songs on the table. Everywhere he go, work is still following him, so hardworking.. He didn't even noticed that it's already ten AM and we need to get ready. I told him to get in the shower first, but he insisted and told me to go first. I grabbed my clothes and all the things i needed before walking into bathroom. Soon i was done, i tapped Jiyong on his shoulder, he quickly got my sign and went inside the bathroom.

 

I didn't wear too much make-up, because Jiyong don't like it.

I was slippin my heels on when Jiyong came out of the bathroom with a towel only on his lower body.

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted my hands covering my eyes.

"I'm going to change" He answered calmly.

"Changed inside the bathroom or i'll go out"

"No, just stay there. I'll get back inside."

"Good"

I officially decided that i'm going to forgive him, but i need to know the truth. What is really Jiyong and Lea's relationship?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

Last chapters i posted was too much drama, so i came up with a fluff one, and then continue with the drama next chapter. lol. maybe next chapter... not too much drama. haha.

I love how my subscribers commenting on my story, it really motivate me to write more and thank you for that.

i'm sure there is a lot of mistakes, i'm sorry. i'm so sleepy, so i have to finish this chapter quickly. mianhe