Putting the trust back

It hurts

Jiyong's POV

 

I woke up this morning with my head throbbing in pain and i'm not feeling well. I cannot even get up from bed for my body felt heavy. My hand searching for someone beside me, then i realized Yumi has left yesterday. I admitted, i was upset so i didn't send her off because i really don't want her to leave but she can't stay here. I need to be happy and contented that she went with me here in Japan and celebrated our first anniversary even for 2 days only.

Wrong timing... Why do i have to be sick? Now that we still have concert later and Yumi is not here to take care of me. This is my job though, so i have to come up on that stage and sing for my fans. In the end, i don't have a choice but to get up from my bed and get ready for work.

"How's your voice?" Manager-hyung asked while driving the van. I closed my eyes and shrugged. Even my throat hurts, i don't if i can perform later. I'm wearing my hoodie right now and long sleeve shirt inside, i feel so cold and weak.

"Let's go to hospital." He said. "I drive you guys first, then we will go to hospital" Manager-hyung said to the other members.

The doctor just gave some pills for my aching throat. My head is okay now, but was replaced by that.

"Get some rest, don't use your voice first, reserve it for later. You're too much stress, don't overwork yourself. Get some sleep and drink more water. Okay?" I took the pills and bowed goodbye to the doctor.

I took a nap after we arrive inside the venue at the backstage room, but woke up two hours before the concert to put some make up and get ready. When i look up at the mirror, i look so pale and obviously sick.

"Can you sing?" TOP hyung asked concernly. I flopped myself on the couch, still not feeling well.

"I can do this" I said trying to talk with my aching throat

"Jiyong, come here" Hwangssabu-nim called. I approached him and stood weakly in front of him.

"Move freely, don't worry if you get sweat, that's good. So the heat on your body will release then you will get well after that. Drink water after each song, i'm sure there are bottles there on the side of stage. Don't think too much, Fighting!"

"Yeah, Fighting"

The concert went well but everytime i go backstage, i'm puking the foods i ate earlier. This is not good. As soon as the concert ends, YG hyung called and told me to go book a flight to Korea today so i can go home later. My childhood bestfriend Youngbae did too, he wanted to acompany me to Korea. Dae, Ri, and TOP hyung will stay and go home tomorrow, while me and Youngbae will go home together with the YG dancers.

We went back to hotel to pack my things. Youngbae was asking me out to eat but i got no appetite and maybe later i'll just puke it out again inside the plane.

While we're on our way to airport, i took out my phone an saw that it was off and out of battery. I sighed. I cannot even contact Yumi, so i will just suprise her. I smile thinking a suprise for her.

"Yah, what are you smiling about?" oh, Youngbae caught me.

"Nothing" I said. "Ah,Hyung. Can you buy me a hot chocolate drink? I'm craving for it." I told Manager-hyung

"Sure" He answered. Then, i nodded.

"Why did Yumi left early?" Youngbae asked.

"She need to attend her classes and do some stuffs"

"Are you guys, okay now?"

I nodded "I planned it all yesterday, and it seems she had so much fun. We had fun" I smiled.

"What about Yumi, did she gave you a hot night?" Youngbae teased me with his eyebrow raising.

I laughed "Yah! Yumi is not that kind of girl, and i will never do that to her until she's ready"

"I'm just joking...You're really serious now huh? I'm happy for you bro" He patted my back.

"Thanks" I said.

"We're here" Manager hyung said

We arrived at the airport with cameras and fans welcome us. My fever went down a bit and i'm feeling slightly better now. I decided to take a nap inside the plane but i can't sleep. I closed my eyes, and later i fell asleep.

---------------

YG Hyung called me to go to his office first before going home. He just asked about the concert in Osaka and asked if i'm okay already, i said i'm fine but the truth is still not, well my throat is okay now but i still feel sick.

After the small talk with YG hyung, i went to studio and peek inside to see Youngbae and Teddy Hyung.

"Jiyong" YG hyung suddenly appeared nowhere.

"Oh, YG hyung" I bowed.

"I forgot to tell you, don't come to work tomorrow, rest so that you can work again on the other day" I nodded "You're going home now?"

"Yeah, hyung" I answered

"Oh there's Lea!" I turned my head and there she is walking towards us. Lea bowed to hyung. "Today is your day off, why are you here?" He asked Lea.

"I'm here to get something, sajjangnim. I'm going home right away"

"right, Jiyong is going home too, why don't you drive him Lea?" Hyung said making me look at Lea.

"but Manager-hyung will drive me home" I exclaimed

"Your manager is busy, just go with Lea"

"Fine" I ruffled my hair. And...there was an awkward silence between us, so i decided to broke it.

"I'll just get something inside" I said and quickly entered the studio. Youngbae and Teddy Hyung noticed me and greeted.

"Is that Lea outside?" Teddy hyung asked when she saw Lea on the glass door of the Recording studio.

"Yeah, YG hyung wants Lea to drive me home since Manager hyung is busy" I said

"What?!" Youngbae, my bestfriend who knows my past about was pretty mad at Lea now that he knew what she did. 

"What's wrong?" And here goes Teddy hyung who knows nothing.

I shooked my head and left.

I don't want to get close with Lea too much. I thought she was a good friend, i thought she already forgot the past. I don't want to hate her, i know Lea and that is not her.

On the way, i was just sitting back, my head rest on the headrest while Lea focused on driving. I didn't talk too much except for giving her the direction to my home, while she was only nodding. Awkward right?
When i notice the street, i sat straight waiting for my apartment to appeared on the road. I pointed it out on Lea, she didn't respond and stopped the car in front of the gate.

"Jiyong, can we talk?" Lea said when i got out from her car leaving her.

I stopped and turned around

"About what?" I said coldly. She just stared at me, don't know what to answer.

I ruffled my hair "Okay, go in"

When we got inside my apartment, i let her sat on one of my couches, then i sat on the other couch making a big distance between us.

"I'm sorry" She said without looking up "For all i've done, i-i just can't... stop my feelings for you..i still .....love you" She whispered the last words.

"I hope we can be friends again.." her voice broke then i realized she was crying.

I moved to sit beside her and offered my handkerchief.

"I am really sorry" This time she look at me. I remember those eyes staring at me, my heart became softed. I reached her shoulder and patted her.

Lea's voice was a sincere one, and im sure she really mean the words she said. I'm putting my trust back to her. This is the Lea i know.

 

Lea's POV

 

I sat beside at the sleeping Jiyong on the bed, i was happy he forgave me, he's still the Jiyong i love until now. I took a job at YG entertainment because i knew he was there. I remember the time we met inside the Music Class, we always paired up for singing and writing songs, that's why we got close and soon became lovers. That was the time Jiyong was a trainee for YG so he didn't attend some of his classes sometimes but when Music Class, he's always present.

We've been a couple for ten months, too bad we didn't even get into one year because Jiyong is going to debut soon, he always telling me that is his dream. So i broke up with him after their debut stage, he was reaching his dream and to reach it, i have to let him go. It hurts me so much. But now, i'm happy for me he finally got his dream.

I pulled the white blanket over him and caressed his face, then suddenly i heard the door opening....

Glad it was just Youngbae.... I sighed in relief. But my eyes went wide when i saw Yumi on the door too. Youngbae entered but Yumi was just standing outside.

"Bro, wake up!" Youngbae shaked Jiyong's shoulder.

"Mmmm.. what?"

"How are you feeling? Still sick?" He put a hand on his forehead and check if he's still hot.

While Youngbae is checking Jiyong, i walked outside Jiyong's bedroom and stared at Yumi who is still outside.

"Babe!" Jiyong shouted weakly. I felt a pain inside when i heard Jiyong said "babe" to Yumi, his girlfriend, not me.

Yumi went in and walked inside Ji's room.

"I'm going now" I said. Jiyong and Youngbae nodded.

Saying sorry to Jiyong is just for him not for Yumi, it doesn't mean that i have to stop myself from Jiyong, No! Someday, Jiyong will realized that i was still the one for him, that he still loves me.