Concern girlfriend

It hurts

Jiyong's POV

 

"Again.."

"Too high, again.."

"not good."

"Too strong.. More like flowing!"

Another busy day, working at studio for Bigbang's comeback. Seungri, who's inside the recording room couldn't get the perfect tune i want for our song. We've been recording for 2 hours, and i haven't lunch yet. Good thing my mind is still working.

I woke up at 2am after we did a meeting for the concept of our comeback, hours after i'd listen to the songs that Teddy hyung sent me, aching to write. And so i did that night. I finished the song at the crack of dawn. My eyes were red and the bags under them were catastrophic, but i was happy to go back to bed as the sun went up.

"Go out for a minute seungri." Seungri nodded.. I leaned on the chair and ruffle my hair.

"Hyung, are you mad?"

"No, why would i be mad at you?" I sighed "It's okay if you can't do the line on the song, i'll just give it to Youngbae and give you other lines, okay? Now, go get some rest."

"Get some rest too hyung, you haven't eat lunch yet"

"Later seungri.. Just go, i still have something to do" He nodded and went out of the studio.

Buzz Buzz

From: YG hyung

Jiyong, go to my office.

I lazily stood up and took the elevator up to Hyung's office. When i entered the office the members, stylist noona, manager hyung, and other staffs are there. I bowed to them and sit on the chair beside Daesung.

"Since the leader is here, why don't we start the meeting?"

. . . . . .

"The album's title is "Alive", not dead. I think it's better to use the word "Alive"... People who were thought to be death, go to city in th future, in a place with Classic and live there. Some story like that.."

Buzz Buzz

 

From: Yumi <3

Hey ji!

 

I was about to text back when i saw everyone looking at me. I cleared my throat.

"So.. i thought we already talked about this?"

"We're going to change the concept, Jiyong"

"Oh. Go ahead"

 

Buzz Buzz

 

From: Yumi <3

Jiyonnngggg, where are you? *pouts*

 

"I want something fun concept for my personal cut. For example i was the King of Jungle or king of persia. King but from different time, kids with different background" Youngbae said. I nodded and i suddenly thought of something.

"Then i want to be King Eulja with 300 maids!" I joked causing everyone to laugh.

 

Buzz Buzz

 

From: Yumi <3

YAH!

 

"I was thinking about a fantastic baby character...pirates and jokers" TOP hyung said.

"I think the earlier one will be better" I suggested "In a small jungle with accesories, same for other prince" I turned to YG hyung and he nodded.

Buzz Buzz

Buzz Buzz

Buzz Buzz

12 unread messages

 

I was irritated by my phone vibrating non-stop, so i turned it off and went back to discussion.

I went to the cafeteria after the meeting but YG hyung called me again. So i ran to his office. I knocked and entered,

"Ji, i want you to meet someone.." beside hyung is girl wearing y dress, her hair was short and her lips was so red.

"Lea, this is Jiyong and Jiyong this is Lea. She's going to work here as a producer for 3 months, she will help you with Bigbang's comeback" I greeted her and bowed.

~

"Arent you supposed to be reviewing? or exam is next week. That's why i'm not disturbing you and besides, i have lots of  work to do"  i said through the phone.

I got 15 messages from her yesterday, and i was so pissed so i turn off my phone not minding to text her back. Didn't she know i was working on that time? Of course, i couldn't reply to her, YG hyung didn't want us to use phone in the middle of our meeting.

"I just wanted you to text me back to make sure you're okay"

"How will i not be okay? I'm just in the building.. Yumi, i don't think it's right for you to text 30 munites to ask where i am." i said, preventing myself not to make my voice sound pissed

"Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry if i'm disturbing you!." She said angrily

"Look at you, I'm just explaining and you easily get offended!"

"I need to go, i'm running late. BYE!" She said and hung up the phone

Aish, why is she acting like that. Who would be irritated and pissed when your girlfriend always texting every minute to ask what am i doing and where iam. I couldn't concentrate, i still have los of work to do. My schedule is full, i don't even have time for myself. To be honest, to all the girlfriends i had, call me a playboy or not, she's the most stubborn girl i met.

I ate my lunch and went back straight to studio to write songs.

"Yo GD, wassup?" Teddy hyung said while entering  the studio.

"I got a little fight with my girlfriend, hyung" I said, putting the pen down and turn my chair to face him

"What happen?" he asked.

"She's texting me every minute to ask where iam, hyung any guy will be pissed if her girlfriend texting her non-stop!"

"Relax bro. Why don't you try talking to her? You have to give it to her straight. She cannot bother you when you're busy at work" Hyung said, hands on my shoulder.

"I can't possibly reply to all of her messages." Teddy hyung nodded in agreement and told me to continue "At first, it was still sweet but now?"

"bitter?" Hyung joked. "That's why you should talk to her, Jiyong!" Hyung is really pushing me to talk to her. If i do that, it will end with a fight again.

"Hyung, you don't know Yumi, she's very sensitive" Our conversation was interrupted when someone entered, she's wearing short shorts, a checkered polo and high heels. Then i realized it was Lea, our new producer,

"Look at Lea, she seems as if she doesn't have any problems at all. Her boyfriend must be very lucky!" He whispered to me before getting up from his seat to greet Lea

 

~

Yumi's POV

 

From: YoonJi

Hang out later at Byulie place ^^ See ya.

 

YoonJi's text came in after Jiyong and I had a little fight on the phone. I was just really concern for him thati wanted to know where he is. Can't he just text me once to let me know that he received my message. Aish I Hate Him!

I decided to go at Seobyul's house to release my anger and ask some advice. I knocked at Seobyul's door, Yoonji opened the door and let me in. I thought it was just the three of us but Seobyul's boyfriend is here. I greeted him and sit on the couch.

"I'm glad you came, i thought you couldn't make it" Seobyul said. I sighed, took my phone and play with it.

"I just want to relax myself.."

"Yeah, you look stressed. what's going on?" Yoonji asked me. I rolled my eyes and started telling them the little fight between me and Jiyong. It was the first our fight we had after 3 months of our relationship, it was just a little fight. I really don't want to call it fight but it considered to be a fight, right?

"He already told you he's busy," Yoonji said while munching chocolate in .

"Is anybody that busy? He couldn't even text one."

"Friend... You're freaking dating an Idol, what do you expect from him? Of course, he would be the busiest man alive! He even don't have time to be Kwon Jiyong for he always be G-Dragon all the time!" and that hit me! I didn't even think that. aishh pabo!

"If i may ask, how many time have you texted him?" I was about to get some chocolate but stop when i heard Seobyul's boyrfriend butted in.

"I don't know?"

"AROUND TEN TIMES?" YoonJi said raising her voice.

"And you wonder why he got pissed" He's right, now i realized the fight is my fault. I became quiet and think of an answer.

"I'm just being concerned. What if something happen to him?"

"Yumi, if something happened to him then he should have texted you or called. What you're doing is not normal anymore. Any guy will lose his cool if-" this guy is pissing me off. who is him to advice me like that? Someone need to stop me because i nearly punch this guy. I told myself before i go here to release my anger and now this is the time to this.

"You know what, you guys are all the same! You don't appreciate what we do for you!" I said then he became quiet for awhile

"Well, not everyone"

I look at my phone and he still doesn't text me or call me yet. I don't want to think about it but it always bother me. My mind is a mess, i can't concentrate on my studies because of him.

When i went back home, i remember what my friends want me to do. I took my phone and clutched it tightly my fongers were starting to hurt, i knew it was the right thing to call Jiyong but my conscience is killing me.

So after fighting with myself to whether call Jiyong or not, i finally convince myself to give Jiyong <3 a call.

"what am i going to say? eottoke?" i said to myself, pulling up his name on the contact list and pressing call.

Four rings, no answer. Six rings, no answer. I told myself i'd give up on the ninth, but he picked up right befire i hit the disconnect button.

"Ji? are you still mad at me? Let's patch things up. I can't concentrate on my review because i know you're mad" My voice was shaking and i can't stop myself from tearing up.

"I'm not mad" he answered plainly.

"You didn't call me or text me all day and you tell me you're not mad?"

"I'm just busy!...Yumi.. please stop crying. I'm sorry if i wasn't able to text or call you"

"No, that's okay...." and now my tears are unstoppable. "I love you" i said, and silence developed us.

"I love you too"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay.. after two weeks i finally updated. haha.. i really have no time to write updates, but luckily i got a little time to do this.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING, feel free to comment below so i will know what do you think about my story, i hope you'll like it