The Past and The Present

It hurts

Eunjae's POV

Everybody changes, right? It's unavoidable. Especially when you get exposed to different kinds of people. They said "Your world expands". But Yumi remains the same, because Jiyong is the only thing that makes her happy, she has no sense of adventure. You really can't blame the guy for everything that happened. Her world revolved around him.

And now there she is, panickly looking for something to wear. Jiyong invited her somewhere. This girl is stupid and crazy over Jiyong. It's not that im not voted for Jiyong, but he's an idol. What if his fans found out that he has a girlfriend? Are they going to burn Jiyong's album infront of YG? or go vandalize our house? kidnap Yumi? no, that's too much.

""How do i look?" Yumi asked. she stands in front of me and twirl her dress.

"It's okay" i said giving her a thumbs up

""What do you mean okay? Aren't you going to say 'ohh pretty i like it' something like that? huh?"

"You're pretty, happy? by the way, where are you guys going?" I asked her..

"He didn't told me anything, he just said we're going somewhere.." I nodded.

"Now go outside, Jiyong is waiting" She smiled and run towards the door.

I can see she's excited, but i'm worried for her..

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Yumi is killing the fun at the club, she doesn't want to dance or do anything fun. she just sit and wait for me to get back. I shouldn't invite her if i know this will happen.


"Cheers" drunk seungri said.

"Are you okay?" Lea suddenly appeared. She asked Yumi and she nodded.

"Jiyongie~ why don't you introduce Yumi to your other friends so she won't be so quiet?"

"No.. I'm okay.. I was already introduced to them" Yumi smiled to her, but it's not a true one. It's fake... I guess she's just tired.

"Okay.. Just order any thing you like, okay? this is my party, i don't want my visitors to get bored. Just have fun, yumi!" I laughed at her as she walk away from us, the smile faded on my lips as i look back to Yumi who seems to be irritated.

"Jiyong.. it's already 12:30" she said worriedly.

"Yes, it's 12:30, Yumi"

"Aren't we going home yet?" I put down the bottle and took her hand. I caressed it for a minute, after a while i look at her.

"Just relax, Yumi. Our other friends are just arriving" I'm right she's bored, and she's aching to get home.

Lea's party was so fun, i met new friends and hang out with them. In the corner ,Seungri lying on one of the couches dead drunk, good thing Youngbae went too. You can't make Youngbae drink alcohol for he's wasn't drinking, and though he drinks and didn't get drunk. Unlike seungri, if you invite him to a party, he will go home drunk and wasted. And I, trying to control myself on alcohols and smoking. I can't let Yumi saw me smoking.

Speaking of Yumi.. She's sitting with Youngbae on the couch, probably chatting with each other. Later on, i was drinking with Teddy hyuung when she came up to me, she told to me she want to go home already and asking for a ride. I ignore her and continue drinking.

"I gave up, i'll just go home by myself..." Besides the loud music inside the club i heard her said that.

Before Yumi step outside, i run and stopped her by holding her wrist. I didn't said a word instead i pull her to my car and start the engine. None of us is talking, i concentrate myself on driving while Yumi looking outside. 

I stopped the car infront of her house, i was expecting her to leave the car right away but she just stay on her sit.

"Text me when you get home" Finally she broke the silence. I nodded once and look away.

"Are we pushing through tomorrow?"

"What?" i turned my head and asked her. My voice sound pissed , because i'am really pissed right now.

"You told me last week... that you'll accompany me to buy a gift for grandma" oh i forgot about that. Should i accompany her?

"We'll see.. i'll just text you when i'm free" i looked away again.

"Jiyong, why are you treating me like this?" i thought she wouldn't realize that, i smirked and look at her.

"We went to the party to have fun, so we can mingle with other people. But what did you do? You sulked yourself in a corner.. You don't talk to anyone even if my friends are approaching you" Yumi shooked her head and went out of my car.. .. i cursed and went out of my car too.

"Yumi!"

"Goodnight! Now, leave! Go back to your friends now!"

"What drama is this again, Yumi?" I ruffled my hair in frustation.

"Ji, i told you i didn't want to go to that party., but you forced me to! I went there because you wanted to"

"Wow..."

"And now you're treating me like this?"

"Wow... Yumi. You're the victim again" I pointed to her "and it's my fault again.."

"You brought me to your friends and then you kept ignoring m--"

"YUMI, W'ERE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!" I shouted. Then i punched the nearest wall beside me. Yumi look so scared and tears start dwelling on her eyes. There she is again, crying whenever we fight. I'm getting tired of all this, we can't always be together. I need to be friends with others and she need to be friends too.

"Go ahead, cry again.. when you have nothing else to say, all you do is cry!"

I left her standing outside her house, crying. I know this is wrong, i hurt her again, i broke her heart again. But fights are normal, it will make your relationship stronger. And sometimes it ruins it.

I hurted a lot of girls before. Think what you want to think, but i only got one serious relationship excluding Yumi. I"m still a trainee that time when we broke up, Bigbang's debut was getting nearer and i was busy that time that i  don't have time spending with my girlfriend. After the day we debuted she broke up with me. And that hurts me so much..

Ehem.. Let's go back to present....

1:30 already... i have to go back at 3am in the building. I still have hours, so i decided to go back to Lea's party.

"You're back, what happened?" Youngbae asked.

"Lea's party is so much fun, so i came back"

"Where's Yumi?" He asked again.

"I brought her home. I'm not in the mood for her drama.."

"Jiyyoonnggie!" I heard a girl calling my name then i felt her hugged me.

Her hug felt so familiar to me, memories from past enter my mind. I wrapped my arms around her too, but after my sense came back i remove imy arms and look at her. It was the same eyes i love to stare long time ago. No! This is wrong! She's already the past and even Yumi and i are always fighting i still love her.

 

"Lea!"