Destiny

It hurts


Yumi"s POV

 

5 years ago when my parents left abroad to work. Our relatives offered them a job in U.S, they decided to let me stay here in korea for my studies. I don't know when they will come back to take me with them. I'm dying to see them, i missed them so much. I'm glad that they still contact me and call thrice a week. I left with my grandmother and my cousin Eunjae. In 5 years of my staying at their house, grandma became my parent and Eunjae became my sister since i don't have any sibling.

Many people asked me why i don't want have a boyfriend since many guys are courting me. They want me to choose.I hate them for pushing me to have a boyfriend.. I DON'T NEED THEM to be happy. I'm contented already with what i have. And other reason, im not ready to hurt yet. I'm afraid that will only break my heart once i gave them my trust.

 

okay, i'm now here at the university. I tried to find my name on the papers, but i can't find it. I got suprised when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw 2 girls smiling at me

 

“Hello to you! You can’t see you name in the list?”  one of them spoke

 

“Yes, but I was able to register.”

 

“I’ve been notice that you were checking the papers one by one.”

 

“But, that might not be updated yet.” The other girl says. “The other reviewers aren’t included there yet, but you may verify that in the administration office”

 

“Really?”

 

“You know where it is?”

 

No”  I shyly look down.

 

“So, join us then. Where on our way there.” She pull my hand and smile. They're praising me while we're walking but i just laughed at them not accepting their praises to me.

 

“I’m Seobyul, by the way”

 

“I’m Yoonji, how about you?”

 

“Yumi.” i told them my name and  gave them a smile

 

“Aigoo, you're cute!”  Yoonji said. Then suddenly Seobyul remember something, she opened her bag and search for something.

 

""What is it byulie? " oh, what a cute nickname! i must call her that. Seconds later i saw her holding and waving the tickets.

 

“It’s 3, were only 2?”

 

“How about, we invite her?"  woaa, inviting to what?  we just met and now their inviting me to a concert? awesome! haha

 

“Omygosh, that’s great. Hey ,Yumi. you’ll come with us right?”  I look at them  then to the tickets then back to them.

 

…..

"Ouch"  how can i enjoy this concert when all i can hear is screaming? i don't even know these guys! but they're so cool, and... and... Handsome?  Especially the one who raps and has a pink hair. What do they call this group again? Bigbam? Bigboom? Big... Bang! that's it. They call Bigbang, how can i even don't know these guys. oh, i almost forgot. I'm not into KPOP world. I only know PSY and the Gangnam style.  Because i only hear old korean song since our house, grandma loves them. And Yoonji is busy on her work, i don't even know if she knew KPOP or not and if she knew why didn't she told me about it? 

After the concert, they asked if i enjoyed. I didn't  want to dissapoint them so i lied and told them that i enjoyed it. They even asked me who's among them i like. I laughed and told them that it's the guy who has a pink hair. Suddenly, a security guard came to us and asked me to go with him. I asked why, but he didn't answer me. I'm bit nervous, i didn't do anything!

We stopped by the door and the guard knock on it. When the door opened, the Bigbang guys are there including their manager. I just stand outside the door but the guy with the big and husky voice told me to come in. So i did what he said and sit on the couch. Then, the guy with the pink hair came to me.

 

“I know you right?”  He said while pointing at me.

 

“huh? I don’t even know you”

 

“You don’t remember me?” Gosh, who is him? I tried to think if i met someone but i think i haven't met a guy with a pink hair so i shook my head shyly while i clutched on my bag.

 

“Remember the guy wearing diguise in the café? and your cousin is fighting with her boyfriend, right?”

 

“Ah, you’re the guy who keeps looking at me?”

 

“No I’am not, you are!”

 

Yah!” We both laughed.

 

“You see, this is great”

 

“What great?”

 

This is called destiny, do you believed in destiny?”i smiled and shook my head. He seated on the couch and tapped his hand on the empty seat for me to seat down with him.

 

For me, I believe that everyone has a destiny .Like for an instance, no matter how big is world and even the Seoul, we still chanced upon each other at the right place and time. There you are. That’s what you called destiny. Like the two of us, right?”

 

You’re funny. Do you know what you’re saying?”

 

“Why you don’t get it?”

 

“I get it but you sound so funny the way you said it.” He let a small laugh.

 

“You got something else to do?” 

 

Why are you asking?”

 

Nothing, you might be hungry?”

 

“I’m not"

 

“Okay,.. Do you have a boyfriend?” I quickly turned my head to him and raise my eyebrow. I got suprised, whhat the heck is he saying?

 

“What?”

 

I might be a making a fool out of myself here trying to look cute to you and then you might have a boyfriend.”

 

“Are you really that crude?”

 

“Wait, that’s not crude, that just being honest.”

 

“Ahhh.Okay”

 

So do you have a boyfriend or not?”

 

“Why are you asking these? You’re an idol, you shouldn’t do that” He brushed his hair and looked at me. Oh gosh, he's so handsome. He stared at me, i couldn't take it so i look down and blushed.

 

“What now?”

 

“I don’t have one!” i answered, still looking down

 

Good, what’s your number?” He put his hand on his pocket and pull out his phone.

 

Wait, how come you’re sure that I’m giving you my number?” He didn't answer and just give me a wink. Shocks, i blushed again.

“Give me your phone”

 

Why?”

 

“Just give me your phone” I took his phone from his hand and start putting my number on it.  "There, I saved my number”


We chat for almost 2 hours, and even introducing me to the Bigbang members and also to their manager. I didn't mind the time, i was enjoying talking and laughing with him. The other members were so nice, and funny especially Seungri and Daesung.

 

“You know what, we’ve been together the whole night and yet I still don’t know your name.”

 

“Okay, that’s enough. I’m leaving.”

 

Wait, if you don’t know me yet, I’m Ji--!” He said, but i already left the room.

Once I left the room, i felt so happy. I know i shouldn't feel this, but it feels so good to me. I'm still not prepared for this! When i got home, everyone is busy including my cousin. So i went straight to my room and changed into my PJs. I lay down on my bed, the image of the pink hair still on my mind. Then, i think i-- *Buzz Buzz* oh great! my phonne vibrated telling me i received a message.

FROM: YOONJI

Hey hey hey.. What happened?  Did you met Jiyong?

 

Who's Jiyong .. I don't remember a name Jiyong.. Oh.... wait.. Is he the guy with the pink hair.. *buzz buzz*. Another message.

 

FROM: Unknown Number

I have fun talking to you and also the members too. You're so cute when you're smiling. So... Can we meet again?

-Jiyong~