Osaka

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

"Are you okay here?" Jiyong asked me after their first rehearsal. Sweat dripping down on his face, i took a towel and give it to him. He was smiling when he saw me with a towel, he must me thinking that i'm going to wipe his sweat but soon it fade when i'd just gave it to him. Jiyong went to his bag when he heard his phone rang.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" I said. He pressed the 'decline' button and put the phone back to his bag.

"It's nothing" Jiyong said.

Soon, Jiyong and the other boys went back to stage because some of fans are there watching them rehearsing so i'm not allowed by Jiyong to watch him.

Hmm.. how about i'll buy them food?

 

Beep, Beep

 

All of a sudden, i heard a phone beeping. I look around and it was coming from Jiyong's bag. I pulled the zipper of the bag down and took Ji's phone out.

 

From: Lee-Young

 

Who's Lee Young?

I checked all calls received by this phone and it was all came from "LeeYoung"

I heard footsteps making it's way to me so i quickly put the phone back and closed the bag.

 

"Yumi!"

 

"Yongdeuk!"  I waved and smiled.

 

Yongdeuk and other 3 Hi-Tech dancers including Youngdon invited me to go outside. I wanted to tour the Osaka with Jiyong but they have press conference to attend so i guess i'm going to do it with Yongdeuk. He introduced me to the two other Hi-Tech dancers, they are all nice and friendly so i became comfortable with them.

Osaka is still the same as before, other than Osaka, i also already been in Tokyo. My favorite place here is Namba, it is just like "Namdaemun" in Seoul, This are is the best for shopping, you can get good deals in other shops. There is plenty to do and see. The area is fantastic at night when it is illuminated, too bad, i wanted to see those lights :(

We ended eating in a Japanese restaurant in Namba after walking around. It's tiring too but fun.

Suddenly, there is something came to my mind.

"Yongdeuk.." I called him in the middle of eating.

"Mmm?" He answered while sipping to his juice.

"I want to ask something"

"Sure" He answered.

"Do you guys have heard something about Lea? I want to know who she is for Jiyong.." Yongdeuk stopped eating. This is a long explanation.

"As what we heard, Jiyong's first love is Lea"  WAIT....WHAT!?

My heart sunked as i heard him, i know that was already the past but Jiyong didn't told me about that.

 

"Lea broke up with Jiyong after his debut, she said she want Jiyong to fulfill his dreams without her" One of the Hi-Tech dancers joined in. 

"That's all we know about Lea" Yongdeuk finished.

"But, do you know who is LeeYoung?" I asked them. They all look to each other, then at me, then they shooked their heads. I sighed.

It broke my heart again, Jiyong is seeing two girls at the back of me at the same time.

"Ah!" Yongdon suddenly spoke. "LeeYoung is Lea" he said "Lea's true name was LeeYoung but she calls herself Lea"  He continued.

I felt relieved but at the same time hurt. Now i know and understand the thing between Lea and my boyfriend, Lea was chasing Jiyong and Jiyong was letting her chase him. Now that i'm ready to forgive him, should i still...forgive him?

We went back to Arena after we ate. Only two hours before the concert begin, Hi-Tech needs to get ready and they are already late when we got to Arena. We are all laughing while running to dressing room, when Jiyong came out of Bigbang's dressing room.

"I need to go now" Yongdeuk said.

"Yeah, thanks earlier" I replied and smile. I look at Jiyong who is waiting for me to speak up. "I forgot to tell you i went out with some Hi-Tech dancers"

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"I forgot to tell you i went out with some Hi-Tech dancers" Yumi said while slightly bowing.

She didn't even text me where she is, i got so worried. I found her gone when i went back to dressing room. I even tried to text her but i didn't received any reply from her. Of course i'm mad, but i don't want to be, i have no rights. I noticed she slightly bowed to me, she never did that before, she maybe think i'm mad at her.

Yumi walked passed by me and went inside the room where the other members still preparing themselves. We both didn't talk, there was a weirdess between me and Yumi that everyone else was probably confused.

But still she sat on the first row during our concert, i can't help but to glance at her while singing. Jumping and singing with the crowd while waving the crownstick. Every song, i never forget to come at the side of the stage where my girlfriend sits with other VIPs. She wasn't wearing any disguise yet fans from her left to right and even from her back didn't recognized her.
 

 

"Niga sarang haneun naneun Sorry I’m a bad boy
Keudae charari ddeona jal gayo you’re a good girl
Shigan kalsurok nal almyeon-eun alsurok shilmang-man namagetjiman"

(Me, whom you love, Sorry I’m a bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain)

 

 

I sing my lines while walking to the side where Yumi at, camera following me and also lights so Yumi spotted and now fans are now screaming and going crazy that they found out that my girlfriend is just beside them. Guards need to take Yumi out of the crowd because fans are grabbing her, others are forcing her to take picture with them. Ahh, this is my fault...

Because of that we decided to end the concert with 2 more encore for the fans and i imeddiately ran to backstage to check Yumi.

She was taking pictures of her with her crownstick, ah kyeopta.

"Ji!" She called me suddenly and wave at me.

I smiled while walking towards her, she was still taking pictures, i ran and joined her.

"Look, this is cute.. I'll post it on my twitter" Yumi said excitedly.

"Wow, you're in to Twitter now ah" I said and holds her hand. I was expecting a mad and neglective Yumi right now, but i guess i'm wrong.

"You're still sweaty...Here let me help you" She removed my hand from her and wipe my face gently with a new towel.

We are the first to left the Arena and went back to hotel to get rest, i was so tired and so Yumi too. Although we we're tired, we went to some places in Osaka with me driving the car but we didn't even get down from the car because we're afraid to get mob by fans. I am hoping to catch those beautiful lights in Namba every night, too bad there are too many people. I'll just bring her again here tomorrow for our 1st anniversary.

 

"And...we're here"

 

It's already 12am, good thing this hotel still let us in.

"Yah, you're going to sleep there?" Yumi asked with her high toned voice when she saw me on the bed about to sleep, and there she is, just got out from the bathroom after 1 hour of girl's daily routine activites inside.

"Of course, i was the one who paid the charge of this hotel room" I said watching what will she react.

"Fine..i'll go sleep in Youngbae oppa's room" OH NO..

I ran to her when she's about to open the door.

"Don't!" I warned her.

"Why? what are you going to do?!" Yumi pouted her lips.

I slowly leaning to her, staring at her kissable lips. My hands s around her waist, pulling her closer to mine before i attached my lips with hers. I deepens our kiss and my hand started to crawl to her thighs which made her eyes flew open and push me away. I look at her in confusion

She cleared "l-let's go sleep"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

Is it too short? haha

This chapter was supposed to be done yesterday, i was busy "spazzing" and after that my laziness attacked me, that's why..

and as you can see, i already have my POSTER! YYAAAAYY! what do you think of it guys?
Thank to J_oanL 

Crayonized Graphic shop

who made that awesome poster... thank you :D

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBE YET, WELL DO IT NOW. please do COMMENT on my story about your thoughts, you know guys it really motivate me to write more..

 

~yencuyom