FINAL

It hurts

2 years later

 

We have arrived in Seoul, at last. It's been two years since i left and forget everything. My parents are no longer together, my dad has already a girlfriend and my mom is alone that's why she told me to follow her there after i graduated. We live together, and i found a job in USA, found some new friends too and my English improved a lot. And because i have already a job, my mom stopped working and decided to go home. I trained there so much, hopefully i will get a Job here in Seoul and start my own. Everything is so alien, yet so familiar.

My mom squeezed my hand gently while my other one was gripped on my suitcase. My heart pounds with excitement, i can't wait to see my friends again, Eunjae and Grandma.

"We're finally home, sweetie" Mom smiled sweetly at me.

We exited the airport, there are so many people outside holding some banners, crown sticks.. WAIT.. crown sticks? Bigbang?

"AHHHHHHHH! Taeyang Oppa! Seungri Oppa! Jiyong Oppa!"

Oh no.. it can't be.

"Hyung! it's--" Seungri pointed at me. I pull Mom outside the crowd quickly. Thank God, Jiyong didn't saw me, did he? Oh gosh.

"Why did you pull me suddenly?" Mom asked when we got inside the cab.

"Bigbang boys are there" I said. Mom nodded. She knows everything, from the beginning to an end. I don't want to recall everything again. It just reminds me of the stupidity that i did back then.

I opened the window of the cab and let the air in. Everything is still the same. I missed all of it. I'm so glad to be home. It took almost an hour before we got to Grandma's house, we walked up the steps to the door and push the door bell.

"Oh my gosh! Yumi!!!" Eunjae shrieked and ran to hug me.

"They already here?" Yoonji said from the kitchen while muching some foods in . Ah, still the same YoonJi.

"YoonJi!!" I hugged her "Where's Seobyul?"

"Are you looking for me?" A voice said. I turned around to meet her.

"I missed you guys so much"  I said after hugging her.

I left them for a minute and came to Grandma to hug her. I introduced Mom to my friends then we spent an hour talking about USA and about what happened here while i'm away. Well, Seobyul told me that she is dating TOP but became Girlfriend-Boyfriend after i left. Wow, that was a fast one. They just met then date after. I didn't know that the T.O.P like girls like Seobyul, a fangirl of his.

After talking, we ate together with my favorite foods. Then took a rest after that. I'm back with my own room and Mom has her own room too beside mine. Kidrobot toys welcomed me, oh how i missed collecting those.

I jump on my bed causing some things to fall beside it. Then all of a sudden, something caught my eye. I get down from my bed to take a look on it. I took it and it was ring... the ring Jiyong gave me on our first anniversary. I stare at it. Should i throw it away? It's no use at all.

"Yumi?" I immidiately hide the ring and faced Eunjae

"Oh?"

"Can you accompany me?" She asked.

"Where?"

"In a Cafe there, i'll just buy something" Eunjae said

"Give me 5 minutes, kay?" She nodded and closed the door.

I didn't bother to change my clothes, i'm comfortable wearing this anyway.

I was suprised when the cab stopped in front of a cafe, a cafe where I and Jiyong met and broke up.

"Did you intentionally brought me here because you're planning something?" I said to Eunjae

"No" She answered shortly and entered the cafe.

I recall all what happened here, and it's so sad that we have to end that way. Okay...past is past.. forget them all. Eunjae ordered herself and i, of course ordered my favorite Violet Potato Latte. It's so good, i just can't stop drinking this. We sat on an empty chair and table and once again ask me some stuffs when i was in USA.

"Did you had a boyfriend there?" Eunjae asked making me chuckled.

"I used to have one. But we already broke up" I said

"So is it true? Is it true that you had a boyfriend?" I put my cup down.

"Why do you sound so suprised? is it forbidden?"

"Of course not, that's not what i meant, you're still young and--" Suddenly Eunjae's phone rings. "I think we need to go now" We stood up and started to leave.

The guard opened the door for us. Eunjae was still teasing me about having a boyfriend. What did she think that i will never going to have a boyfriend because of what happen between me and Jiyong? There is so many fishes in the world, you know.

"Yumi..." Eunjae stop walking and pointed her finger to someone.

It was Jiyong....

He walked towards and stand beside me.

"Hi" He said then smiled

"Hi" I said returning him a smile also.

"Ahhmm. I'll go first, Yumi. See you at home" Eunjae said leaving me.

"So, when did you get back from states?" Jiyong asked.

"This morning" I answered.

"You're looking good" He complimented me making me blushed.

"You too, as always" Okay... awkward...

"Are you with someone now?"

I giggled "No, i'm not married"

He smiled again.

"I have to go, my mom is waiting for me"

"I'm glad, we've met again"

"Me too.. Destiny right?" The word that i hated the most came out of my mouth. It guess it's true.

And what happened next is, Jiyong step closely to me, slowly leaning in. He stare at my eyes. Oh gosh, what is he going to do?

He was going to kiss me on the lips but then he gently kissed my forehead instead. I froze at that moment, don't know what to do.

"I have to go" i felt him watching me while walking away from him. I smiled and turned around. I was right...

this is really DESTINY..

 

 

 

--------------------------------

the story is finished now *pouts*

Thank you so much to all who subscribed, commented, voted and waited. Especially to those readers who are commenting every chapter i updated, thank you so much. Even to all silent readers, who until now are still silent. lol.

I really enjoy writing this story. I'm planning to write another story, so stay tuned :D

THANK YOU again

 

~Yencuyom <3