I'm sorry

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

"I'm going now.." Jiyong said.

"wait!" I said before he could go into his car and hugged him.

I'm so worried about him, he looks so stressed, if only i could kidnap him and go to some country where we could relax together.
Jiyong already left, i told him he don't need to bring me home for he's going to late from work but he insisted and told me it's not safe. So, yeah i sulked again here in my room. Then i remember i have class later, i hope some people there won't recognize my face.

After 4 hours
My friends and i went out to have our lunch. I heard people talking about G-Dragon's Girlfriend, i was nervous that they might recognize me, good thing i wear a glasses just a little help to disguise myself, well it's not really a disguise but it can help too.

"How are you?" Seobyul suddenly speak. I was playing with my phone while waiting for our food to arrive.

"i'm alright" I said without looking up. They gave me a worried look when i remove my attention to my phone and look at them.

"What's with the look?" I asked

"We know what you're going through right now, just remember Seobyul and I are always here for you, Yumi." Yoonji said.

My phone buzzed, i took it lazily and read. It's was message from Jiyong.

 

To: Yumi

From: Jiyong <3

Yumi, i'm going to pick you up in an hour, get ready YG hyung wants to meet you.
see you later, <3

 

"Who is it?" Yoonji asked.

"It's Jiyong, he said i'm going to meet YG later." I said.

"Ooooohhhhh.." They both said at the same time.

 

__

 

I told Jiyong to pick me up from my school, but since it's dangerous we meet in a place where there's no students around. Then we arrived in YG building after 20 minutes. We enter the elevator hand in hand, i stare at the accusing number until a ding vibrates in between the wall indicating we had reached the destined floor. Jiyong hold my hand comfortably while we are making our way to YG's office.

"Are you nervous?" Ji asked before knocking.

"Err, yeah" i said. He chuckled and plant a soft kiss on my lips then knock 3 times on the door,

"Annyeong haseyo, sajjangnim" I bowed as we enter the room.

"So it's you.. What's your name?" YG-nim said with a bossy-tone voice.

"Park Yumi imnida" I answered nervously. Jiyong who is sitting beside me is still holding my hand to keep me calm.

"Don't be scared, i will not eat you or something." He joked. "Jiyong have been in a relationship many times, rumored once, but your the first girl i met." He told me in serious tone. We talked and laugh. At first, i thought Sajjangnim is scary like other boss, i didn't know that he was like that, he act and talk like a father. Our talk became serious in the end and the topic went back to the rumor thing.

"What should i do then?" YG said. Jiyong look at me then at YG sajjangnim.

"Hyung... can we talk first? just the two of us." I was confused, what was he going to tell to YG-nim? I thought we already talked that we will tell to the fans our relationship.

I left the room when YG-nim signaled me to leave. I was still confused, maybe they're just going to talk of how Jiyong will say to the fans or maybe... relax yumi, relax..

"Hey" I turned around and saw Lea. She waved at me and i waved back.

"Are you waiting for Jiyong?" She asked. I nodded. "Stay at the studio first while you wait" Lea pulled my hand towards the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button to the recording studio.

There was no one inside when we enter the studio, i think this is Bigbang's studio because Teddy oppa, and Tablo oppa have their own studio. She asked me to read the song she writed and ask me if i could make a melody on it. I sat on the chair in front of the piano and played some. When i was a kid, there was an old piano on our living room, it was full of dust. Then one day i woke up early to find my dad playing something on the piano, i didn't know that time that my dad knows how to play it, i sat beside him and watch him. Since that day, dad teaches me to play. But i stopped when mom and him need to go outside the country to work.

"How about that?" I asked Lea who is busy with her phone, probably texting with someone.

"What? ah, yeah. It's awesome.." I smiled "Yumi, can i leave you here for minute i have someone to meet up."

"It's okay, go on" I said to her.

I left alone. I continued playing the piano, just trying to play the song my dad taught me. I played and played until i get bored and decided to get out of the room.

"Ji!" I turn to my left and found Jiyong came out from the fire exit followed by Lea. Jiyong froze as well as Lea. What's with them? Why are they together?

"Ahmm.." Jiyong said, trying to say something.

"Ji, i thought you're talking with YG-nim?" I asked. Lea bowed and walked past me.

"We just finished talking.."

"But, why are you with Lea?" I said.

"She..she's asking me to finished the song Hyung asked her to do...she's just asking for help" He said with stuttering voice. I don't know if i'm going to believe him or not, as i know Jiyong and Lea are just friends, workmates, of course they're working together.

My sight suddenly became blurred and my head hurts so much, then i felt Jiyong's arms around me.

"Are you okay? Let's get you home, you must be tired" He said while helping me to walk towards the elevator.

I straightly went to sleep the time i sat inside Jiyong's car.

 

 

"I'm sorry... I hope you understand"

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

*at the meeting*

"Hyung... can we talk first? just the two of us." I said suddenly. Yumi looked at me as if she's confused. I'am also,  i'm so confused right now... I remembered suddenly the consequence i need to face the time i had to reveal that i have a girlfriend. Yumi needs privacy, and we need privacy too. This is not related to my career, it's my own personal life. Yesterday, i was so sure that we will tell the truth to my fans, but i suddenly changed my mind.

I watched Yumi left before i speak.

"Hyung...i think i'm not ready yet.." I said.

"You're now experiencing the Se7en-Hanbyul story, the scene was exactly the same as this. They've been rumored and caught many times but they still denied their relationship. Why? because Se7en wants to protect Hanbyul, even if they want to date in public, he said he wants to protect Hanbyul's privacy.. Jiyong, i'm not forcing you with anything, i just want you to follow what's on your mind and heart. I don't want you to regret this in the end. Think wise, Jiyong"

As soon as Hyung finished talking i bowed and left the room without saying a word. He knew he was right, and i agree with him. i just don't know what will Yumi react once she knew that i decided to deny the rumors. *Sigh* i hope she will understand me.

My eyes were glued on the floor that i didn't notice i bumped into someone, and it was Lea.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. I shooked my head, i was suprised when she suddenly envelop me with her arms. She pulled away and we were now staring at each other's eyes, slowly she leaned in, we were about to kiss when i realized what i'm doing,

"This is wrong" I whispered and walk past her but she caught me. Lea drag me to the door beside us, the fire exit door.

"Lea, what are you doing? What is happening to you?" I said in high tone but whispering. She didn't say anything instead he grabbed my head and kissed me forcefully but i didn't kiss her back.

"Kiss me back, Jiyong!" She said. I pulled her away and open the door to leave.

"Stop this Lea!"

"Ji!" She shouted. All of a sudden, Yumi suddenly appeared, i stood dead still as well as Lea.

"Ahmm.." Damn, Say something Jiyong...Agh..

"Ji, i thought you're talking with YG-nim?" She asked, While Lea slightly bowed and left.

"We just finished talking.."

"But, why are you with Lea?" Yumi asked again. What to say, what to say...

"She..she's asking me to finished the song Hyung asked her to do...she's just asking for help" Great my voice sounds nervous, i hope Yumi wouldn't notice that.

Yumi closed her eyes, hand on her temple massaging it while the other one on the wall supporting her body. I notice she's about to fall, good thing i was fast and caught her.

"Are you okay? Let's get you home, you must be tired" I said, and help her to walk until we got to my car.

I started the engine and drive. In the middle of driving, the stoplight turned red signalling i have to stop. Then i look to my righht to see Yumi sleeping peacefully. I brushed away the strand of hair covering her face and whispered..

 

 

"I'm sorry... I hope you understand"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone's POV

 

At last i already have the picture, just one click and it will spread around the internet. The last picture i posted was successed, Jiyong and her girlfriend will be ruined, and Jiyong will be mine.. No one knows that i spread that picture, i was one the one actually who took it. I remembered that time when i saw Jiyong on the park with her girlfriend, i got hurt so much, i thought that time that it was the best time to do what i planned. I brought my phone and took a picture of them. *evil laughs* i quickly posted it to internet, and soon i woke up the picture has spread out. I felt so happy but at the same time i'm felt kind of guilty, i love Jiyong so much that i don't want him to be hurt.