Back Home

It hurts

Yumi's POV
 

 

"Yumi, your friends are already here!" Grandma shouted from downstairs. I check myself infront of the mirror before going down.

So nice to be back in Korea, but on the other side i feel bad for Jiyong for leaving him in Japan. What can I do, i need to attend my classes and submit my papers on time. It's the second day of our anniversary, as much as want to stay, i can't.

I left in the morning on the third day of Alive Tour in Osaka, Japan. So today was the fourth and last day in Osaka.
Jiyong will come back to Seoul tomorrow, because Bigbang will have their rest and one day vacation there. So he might be a little upset because i left and of course the other members were too.

"Girl. you've been absent for days. Can your papers on time?" Seobyul asked me while we are walking to our room for our next class. "You know what, you need to give time for Jiyong and time for yourself. Like now.."

I kept silent for a second, and about to defend myself when she spoke up again.

"I tried" Seobyul said imitating my voice. YoonJi laughed.

"Look, it's GD oppa's girlfriend, right?" "She's so beautiful" Then suddenly i heard some girls

Crap, they're walking towards me.

"Annyeong haseyo, unnie" One of the girls said with camera on her hand and bowed to me.

I bowed too and smiled.

"Can we take a picture with you?" They shyly asked me.

"Sure" I nodded and they quickly went beside me.

Most students here can recognized me, some of them were greeting me and some of them were taking pictures of me. Fans leaving the fandom and hating me are not avoidable, but what they are showing me right now, i did not expect that.

"So, Jiyong is still in Japan right now?" YoonJi asked as we entered our room, waiting for the professor to come.

I nodded "He's going back tomorrow"

"How about Lea? How is the b*tch going?" YoonJi laughed.

"Don't call her that, she's a good friend, okay. Everyone in YG knows that"

"Will you still call her a good friend even if she's flirting with your boyfriend? even if she want Jiyong back?"

"Can we not talk about her?" They rolled their eyes and leaned back to their seats.

The whole time, i was just thinking about them. Lea showed me she's a good friend and a nice one, was she just showing me that in front of me? Agghh. Stop thinking about them, Yumi. They're over now, over! as in done!

Ugh, when is this class going to finish? I took a glance on my watch when the bell rang.

I checked my phone and found two message, one from Jiyong and one from Yongdeuk


From: Jiyong <3
"Hi baby, i bet you're in school now. Do you missed me? Don't worry, i'm going home soon. Goodluck on your studies. Fighting! xoxo"

 

Smiled automatically formed on my lips as i read the message. Jiyong still manage to make blush everytime he says sweet words to me.

 

From: Kwon Yongdeuk
"Annyeong! ^_^"


 

What's with this guy? Why he suddenly texting me?

I went to my classes after that then went home at five in the afternoon, i finished some of my projects and papers to submit in library before going home. School is so tiring, i badly want to finish this, i don't want to study anymore >_<
My cousin Eunji is already graduated from college, we were in the same age but she is first one to graduated and immediately found work.

"I brought some juice for you" Eunji went inside my room holding a glass of juice, placing it on my table.

"AGGHHH! I'm going crazy!" I groaned while messing my hair. Eunji chuckled and jump on my bed.

"When is your graduation?" She asked.

I put my head down on the table and sighed.

"Next month" I lazily said.

"So, what will you do after that?" Eunji said pointing to my papers

"I don't know... I want some sweets, chocolate cakes or something?"

Eunji and I went to a bake shop near our house to buy chocolate. I've been craving for them, and also it's my favorite, sometimes i eat chocolates too much that makes my stomach ache. So when i'm with Eunji or Grandma, i need to eat less chocolates because they're going to scold me. Hahaha.

 

Ring. Ring.

 

Oh, it's Yongdeuk. Why is he calling me? Hmm.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yumi"

"Oh, bwo?"

"Nothing, i just need someone to talk with"

I chuckled "Why not your brother? or some of dancers there"

"I'm talking with my brother everyday, and the dancers? they're different, okay. I want to talk with you not them"

"Okay... What do you want to talk about? Share some" I said while Eunji was on the counter, ordering my chocolate cake. But before he can talk, i stopped him "Wait, you guys still in Japan, right?"

"Nope, we went home before Bigbang. But Jiyong and Youngbae Hyung went back with us and the others left in Osaka"

"Really?" Jiyong didn't told me that, he said they're going back tomorrow not today.

"Yeah, and i think Jiyong hyung is sick" That's why

"Is Jiyong there in the building?" I asked Yongdeuk

"I guess, go call him" Yongdeuk said

"Thanks, i'll go hang up now, deuk."

"Oh.. o-okay" He said and hung up.

I told Eunjae that i will go to YG building today, it's pretty dark outside so i took a cab. I sent a message to Jiyong that i will be coming over to meet him but i didn't receive a message back from him. I bowed to the YG staffs and ride the elevator to third floor which the recording studio is.

I knocked before opening the door to find Teddy oppa and Youngbae oppa inside. Youngbae oppa recording inside the room while Teddy oppa leading him. I smiled and bowed to them.

"Yo!" Teddy oppa said. I sat on the couch and watch Youngbae oppa sing.

"Ahmm. Oppa, where's Jiyong?" I asked shyly to Teddy Oppa.

"Jiyong went home already" I nodded once  "Lea drive him home"

"HYUNG!" Youngbae oppa shouted.

"It's okay, i'll just call him" I get up and bowed

"Are you okay? It's already dark outside, i'll drive you home" Youngbae oppa said with concern on his voice.

I shooked my head and tried to show a smile "No, i'm going to Jiyong's apartment first"

"Come on, i'll drive you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been days since i updated, right? I got distracted by GD's 1OAK asian tour and my laptop was being borrowed by my sister. So chapter 22 is up, sorry if its a bit short and no Jiyong's POV, i'll write it on the next chapter okay.

so as usual go SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT of what do you think about the new chapter.

Thank you :)

-Yencuyom