Efforts

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

"Yumi? Wake up..."

"Mmm"

I opened my eyes slighty to see my cousin Eunjae poking me on my shoulder, my hand searched for a pillow. When i found one, i threw it on her and said "Get out, i wanna sleep more"

Then i heard someone sighed "Just let her, i'll just wake her up later" Oh great, the jerk is still here. How can he manage to stay here after he broke my heart many times. I'm already tired, tired of pretending to be okay, tired of getting hurt, tired of everything. I just want this to end up quickly.

I can't go back to sleep after i heard Jiyong's voice. It's still hurt inside that the fact my boyfriend, my FIRST boyfriend cheating on me behind my back. It's all my fault anyway, why? because he felt like he were imprisoned by me. Should i let him go?

Still wearing my Hello Kitty Pajamas, i went down. I wish the jerk has left already, please please..

When i went to our kitchenn, i found Eunjae, Seobyul, Grandma and... the Jerk. They are all watching Jiyong cooking something. Grandma, who her hand under her chin watching Jiyong with amused face. Eunjae and Seobyul, arms on their chest.

"Oh you're awake?" Asked Jiyong. They all moved their attention to me. I sat down in front of our table.

"Where's Yoonji?" I said, changing the topic.

"She already left, she's going back later." I nodded.

Jiyong turned off the stove and put the plate on the table in front of me. It was an omurice with a heart shape ketchup over. He took the spoon and put some omurice on it.

"Eat" He said, the spoon was in front of my mouth.

"I'm not hungry" I said. Grandma stand up followed by Eunjae and Seobyul.

As soon as they left, Jiyong moved his chair beside me.

"Baby..." Woa, what was that i heard? Baby? He never used pet names on me.

"Why are you calling me that?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Because you're my baby" Really? Huh, nice move Jiyong.

"Is this your way to make me give in Huh?" I asked.

"No, it's just... i want to call you baby. Is there anything wrong with it?" I wonder what pet name he used to call Lea..

"It's wrong, super wrong.." I said and stand up to leave.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Everyday was like that, trying to chase her, say sorry, i did everything, everything for her to make her forgive me. I know sorry is not enough, after what i did to Yumi. I know it's hard for her to gain her trust again.

Fans are going crazy again, thanks to that stupid person who spread the picture. But how that person took the picture? It was in my phone, i don't know if Yumi has a copy of it. So the person who spread the picture is just around me...

YG hyung decided himself to tell that i'm in relationship with someone so the rumors and fans may calm down now. From now, i'm glad i haven't heard about my fans hurting Yumi or somethin. I'm happy that most of my fans finally accepted Yumi, but on the other side, we're not okay yet. I always visiting her to her house or sometimes i fetch her from her school, we talked but not a lot. I always start the conversation and it will end up Yumi saying "Ahh" or "Okay". But at least we're not over yet, at least she talked to me and i always saw her. I hope we will get back to the old way we are.

About Lea? she still following me wherever i go, especially we're always in the same room working. She broke my trust for her, i thought she's good with us being friends, and then there she is always bringin up the past.

"Jiyong" Lydia Paek called me "Are you and Yumi okay now?" Lea who is in the couch beside Lydia moved her attention to us.

I shooked my head "Not yet.." I sadly said. "Oh, did you guys have your lunch yet?" I said changing the topic.

"I'm so hungry" Lydia said "I haven't lunch yet" Teddy Hyung said.

I get up from my seat and took my beanie. "I will buy outside, my treat" I said

Lydia and Teddy Hyung cheered "That's my man!"

"Yeah!" I replied and left the studio.

I walked down the aisle towards the elevator. Then suddenly someone stopped me by holding my wrist.

"What do you want?" I said coldly to Lea.

She smirked and took her phone out and showed it to me. I saw my pictures on it with Yumi. , Lea is the one who spread the pictures.

"Why did you have this? and how did you get this?" I said angrily.

"Sshh" She put her finger on my lips while the other one slid under my shirt, roaming her hand around my upper body

Don't give in, Jiyong...don't give in..

"STOP WHATEVER YOU DOING!" I pushed her and she gave me another smirk. I entered the elevator and quickly pushed the close button.

What happen to Lea now? Why is she suddenly acting like that? She is not the Lea i loved 6 years ago, she has changed.

I heard my pone buzzed exactly when the elevator landed.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"It's me Eunjae.. What's your plan now?"

"Bwo? You're going to help me?" I said. I texted her earlier, i was asking for her to help me with Yumi. Eunjae and Yumi's friends are all mad at me, they don't even want me to see yumi or call her as if they want me to break up with her. Of course i will never do that.

"Yes." Eunjae answered.

"But i don't know yet, i don't have a plan"

"When is your anniversary?" She asked.

"Next week" It's our anniversary next week, but sadly i'm in Japan that day for Bigbang's World Tour. Aish, what will i do? "But i'm in Japan next week..."

"Hmmm..Why don't you just make her go with you, and then celebrate your anniversary there.." Bingo!

"Right! Thank you so much Eunjae" I said happily.

Okay... i have to make a plan of where are we going once we're in Japan, and what am i going to give her. I need someone expert from this.. But i need to talk with Yumi first.

I brought the foods at the studio first and drive to Yumi's house.

 

 

Yumi's POV

 

My friends invited me to a kidrobot store near our school after our class. It's so beautiful inside, i love collecting this toys, they're super awesome. I heard TOP-oppa collects like that too, it's quiet the same as Kidrobot Zoomies but it is called robot too even if it's not exactly a robot.

My smile dissapeared when i remember Jiyong said he would buy me, he even promise me that. Now it is proven that promises meant to be broken.

I couldn't take it buy just looking at the toys around me, so i bought one of them and the other one was paid by Yoonji as her gift to me.

Cute right?

YoonJi and Seobyul went home with me, they said they wanted to unboxed the Zoomies too with me for the first time. They started to like Kidrobots too because they always saw some of them in my room, the toys probably doing magic on my friends hahaha, you know this toys have this smile on their faces. I wanted to see TOP oppa's collection too *pouts*

"Really? TOP oppa has this collection too?" Seobyul said, with amused face. She's been fangirling to TOP since she broke up with her boyfriend.

"Yeah..." I answered. We're standing in front of our door now, just waiting for Grandma to open the door.

"Oh My Gosh, did you already saw it? did you?" I was about to answer when the door opened.

"Ah. Yumi, your boyfriend is here" Alert, the jerk is here again.

"Yumi.." He said softly, oh how i missed that sweet voice of him. I cleared my throat.

"Oh, we have to go now Yumi.." YoonJi said pulling Seobyul with her. I nodded.

"Let's sit" I said to Jiyong. We sat on the couch together but there's a distance.

"Baby--"

"Don't call me that" I stopped him.

"Baby, we're going to fly next to Japan for Bigbang's world tour" He said.

"So what?"

"I want you to come with me"

"WHAT?!" No, no no.. i don't want to go with him! what if something will happen there, the crazy fans, everything.. no no no!

"Please, baby.." Aww, that voice again.. Don't give in, Yumi! "Pleaseee.." He pouted.

"Alright, alright!" Okay, i gave in. I HATE YOU KWON JIYONG!

"Thank you.." He said and pecked me on my lips. I frozed. Wow, it's been a long time since we kissed.

I really really hate this side of Jiyong, it actually made me easily gave in.

There is this side of me that want to forgive him and the other side don't want. I saw his effort, he really did eveything for me to forgive him. I'm doing this, because i want to test him, i want to see my boyfriend making effort just to gain my trust back. Everybody deserves a second chance, but what i was wondering is, Lea is with Jiyong everyday, together in the same building, in the same room. I hope Jiyong won't fall in to Lea's tricks.